[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@NamSeoYeon18 Not likely, they won't end their wgm before 15 episodes at the very least or fans will be very pissed off just like you right now. :o

relax and enjoy the show. don't feed these rumours. if we ignore these type of comments there won't be any rumours.

• Like 4

Keep calm and wait for the new episode! It's 2 more days! :D
The picture preview got me excited though, especially the one where they sit close and laugh together. Wondering whether Solar can look at Eric's eyes now when they sit that close?

1 hour ago, MAE1 said:

Eric is reaaaally handsome in the teaser with his father , I like it when he has that casual look , and his hair up

Totally agree with you! Please style Eric hair up for WGM, he looks good B)

This is for calming you guys before the new episode:

I think he wore the mysterious shiny ring in here, like what we saw on his updates before. He said on this video that he has schedule for university event almost every day because it's university festival season, but he jokes around a lot and looks enjoyed. Hope he'll be healthy among the packed schedule.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

here we go again

-.- im pissing off

that account !!! he bash eric like go to hell 

and making false rumor

they just got episode 8 and end like that -.-

Hey, I know that account and she supports Eric-Solar as we do. I sometimes check her account to browse some MAMAMOO's updates. It's from her ask.fm account, and the one who wrote before the long dash (this symbol --> "—") isn't her. It's someone who asks her that things. And her response to that question (or anything that the asker sent her) is after the long dash symbol. I have seen her ask.fm, and she defends Eric-Solar from haters.

• Like 4

@NamSeoYeon18

That's look more like a hoax to me. If it's real, MBC should have updated about it but Ddongie couple just about to start their marriage life so it's really impossible... in fact many fans are looking forward to our Ddongie couple everytime now...just like us. So dearie, just ignore that hoax-like kind of rumors. :)

• Like 2

@NamSeoYeon18 In the post you share, she just answered "Seriously? How do u know?" I think it's a normal response though? If you're confused, I think you should try to click the link, then you'll see her account. For your information, the bold sentence one is the question or anything that is sent to her. Her response is the not-bold one, below the question. Ask.fm is a social media that let other people ask you anything. The profile of ask.fm account shows the questions from other people (bold one) that the owner has answered/responsed to (not-bold one).

Edited: For example and for the clearer explanation, look at the spoiler

Spoiler

ask1.png

• Like 1

These few days we kept wondering if Eric really put on the wedding ring, but we've yet to confirm it later when it airs in WGM. Well, for yesterday event, he never wear it. I'm not saying that he can't wear it or not but that's just my little delulu thought and as i know he never wear it before this. He could wear it for WGM filming or fashion purpose. Hahaha :P Well, then again, it doesn't really matter to me. B)

P/S: But if the ring that he put on is the wedding ring, he is a romantic man! 

• Like 1

Random post. Well this was about 1 month plus ago. Both our Eric Nam & MAMAMOO-deul (other idols too) participated in the idol drawing contest. It's cute how they compared Eric's drawing of rabbit with Solar's! :wub: I wish i could understand the whole vid... Yugyeom did mentioned Eric Nam & MAMAMOO's Solar...such a cute kid he is! By the way, our super girls won the hanwu set since many fans voted for their drawing. :)

Now finally... 1 day to Saturday! Hwaiting lovelies♡♡♡

BiWdaYZl7NaG635999333333458483.png

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!!. Just saw this on the MBC WGM website...

It's my first time posting a photo so i don't know if this is allowed kkkkk. I can't figure out how to delete posts. Hahaha.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, ouki said:

YWzyou5.png

I'm curious about this too.. I wonder if they will show her picture or not. It's unlikely if it was a picture of a celebrity but I still wanna know :grimace:

16 hours ago, zurah90 said:

@ouki

Me too! But maybe the girl in the picture could be Eric's relative? It must be precious that he kept it in picture frame. 

16 hours ago, ouki said:

@zurah90 Why would he keep a picture of a relative in his room? a girl at that too. I think it is a picture of a friend or maybe a group picture and Solar noticed the girl immediately. That would be cute :heart:

I think this might be "malicious editing". lol i don't know what else to call it. 

i hope i explain this right.

i think solar might have asked a different question like: "where was this photo taken?" and eric might have answered: "i do not know" then solar also asked eric "who is this girl?" and  eric might have answered differently but mbc decided to put 

"who is this girl?" and "i don't know" together just to spice things up and stimulate viewers curiosity for the next episode.

this is just an assumption though. i could be wrong. hehe.

somehow even with all the shows i have watched (and this applies not only to wgm), i  have learned not to trust previews 100% because most of the time they are meant to mislead. hahaha

anyway, i'm so excited for tomorrow! :D

• Like 4