[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@pwnkl

I love your clarifications chingu! Thanks for sharing your insights too.:) About the fake thingy i was saying, i hope you don't misunderstand it. I'm not implying on other WGM couples:vicx: I'm talking about uri Ddongie couple... I'm sorry if the word 'fake' came out strong!:sweatingbullets: I just compared uri Ddongie couple to other couples in rushing the sweet moments/skinships only. I dared not to say anything more other than that... hahaha

But you are right, it's time for them to have little skinships right now. You can see when everytime Solar being too hyper or embarrased, she held Eric's arm without knowing it. That little thing made me squeals like an idiot. Hahahaha:D

To start off, Eric Nam was just excited to learn Solar as his virtual wife and i love it even more when he put efforts on her, showing her that she can relies on him. So to say, when MAMAMOO made a guest appearance on ASC where Eric hosted the show, maybe from there, he might have interested on her. That was like 8 months before when both of them confirmed to be on WGM. I love how Kevin teases him in related to Solar...hahaha these two are just a cute combinations! I'm looking forward for their duet since they have the bestest honey voices:wub:

I saw the video where both the maknaes talking about their bro-in-law, naughty Wheein asked when will they (Ddongie) get divorced...lol she envy her unnie too much! I'm just as excited along with the rest of you lovelies here that both the bro-in-law and sis-in-laws will be performing on the same day for KCON in New York. Can't wait for this! I can't help myself to imagine that Eric at the backstage would be admiring his wifey and sis-in-laws 's cute english. Awww:heart:

-------------

To the other lovelies here, thank you so much for sharing more of Ddongie insights here. I am one proud Moomoo and Nampyeon here!:wub:

• Like 3

OMOOOO!!
FINALLY THEIR WEDDINGGGG! Maybe they did it so in KCON they can have their honeymoon vacation? :wub::wub::wub:

And THEY ARE SINGING TOGETHERRRR! B)
But the wedding isn't attended by their in-laws?

Beautiful Solar in white! The dress makes her look young though hehe. Their wedding in May, so Solar is a May bride (?) They are indeed beautiful! Love the simple decoration too :')

I wonder when will we see this wedding episode aired :rolleyes:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, LaBelle said:

oooh if only I understand what is that mean, and they singing Endless Love OMG <3

anyway I kinda hoping eric would gel up his hair during his wedding day to make it look even more formal lol

@LaBelle I agree with you! Eric with his bang up looks younger and manlier I think? Just like the Maxim cover photoshoot :wub:

• Like 3

Omo omo omo my heart! Kamsahamnida @NamSeoYeon18:blush:

Ddongie couple electrified me. Lol

What more can i say? They both complete each other. Sweet! :wub:

Oh my the duet... atleast my dreams come true for now. Ahhh the scale couple too~~~

I just hope i don't faint out of too much happiness when this air...

This might air next next Saturday. I can't wait anymore! OTTOKE? PALLI JUSEYO~~~~~

• Like 4

I actually missed out to read some posts here. My eyes caught attention on Ddongie wedding ceremony pic.

@LaBelle

I agree too! He looks cute with his hair down but if ever he sleeks up his hair, he will look more handsome. 

@Farfalle

Thanks for the post of MamaVelvet. Uri Solar gonna be a nice wife for Eric. 

• Like 3

I kinda wonder other than their wedding, what do you think this performance for? they doing it in public (THOSE FRIGGIN LUCKY PPL GOT TO SEE THEM SINGING LIVE FOR FREE LOL)

CipD18QUUAAFNNY.jpg

CipD18QUUAAFNNY.jpg

1 hour ago, Farfalle said:

@LaBelle I agree with you! Eric with his bang up looks younger and manlier I think? Just like the Maxim cover photoshoot :wub:

YESSSSS that maxim pictorial look so good :)

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

I actually missed out to read some posts here. My eyes caught attention on Ddongie wedding ceremony pic.

@LaBelle

I agree too! He looks cute with his hair down but if ever he sleeks up his hair, he will look more handsome. 

ikr it will make him look more mature

• Like 6

Their wedding ceremony location just like on the road and so opened, so many people were watching them. I got a bit impression that their wedding is rushed (?). Maybe because they were so busy, I remembered seeing MAMAMOO schedule this month (I think it's on this thread) and it's packed, and so does Eric.

Btw, I just realized from Eric's Snapchat update that he was still wearing his fur mic that usually seen on WGM :) 

• Like 3

OMG it's the wedding!! Do you guys notice that they wear their wedding rings?! So cute! And yeah it's kinda weird that they do it in public but at least we could expect their real interactions during singing the endless love because there were people watching them. I'm dying to know what the fan accounts say tho! I think they'll have their honeymoon in the states too because in the latest episode Ricnam kinda gave us a hint when he asked Solar where would she like to go for their trip or honeymoon. So yeah, I'm very excited for the upcoming episodes~~ :D

• Like 5