[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Eric_Mamamoo_Star_King.png

Randomly, I saw this when I watched Star King. I think it's last week episode? They are sitting so close :)
I don't usually watch Star King, I just wanted to check the latest episode because I've seen Eric singing in this show on Youtube.

• Like 1

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/10/eric-nam-looks-like-the-perfect-boyfriend-for-grazia/

Eric Nam shows us once again just why he is currently the hottest trend in the entertainment industry in Korea.

He graced the pages of fashion magazine “Grazia” and with the clean styling of his outfits and the charisma from his poses and expressions, he looks ready to go on a sweet date.

Eric Nam has been busy these days, having been confirmed as a cast member for tvN’s new variety show “My Father and Me” along with Yoon Park and Choo Sung Hoon, being one-half of the newest couple on MBC’s “We Got Married Season 4” with MAMAMOO’s Solar, as well as promoting his song “Good For You.”

Eric-Nam_zpsnak9wxm6.jpg

Eric-Nam1_zpsohcxcvjh.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/10/2016 at 4:55 PM, NamSeoYeon18 said:

"We got married s4" rating increased nearly 1% since Solar and Eric joined and it's still increasing.

Cr. Mamamoo_substation (IG)

our otp's impact omg koreans do love our otp 

I'm happy that WGM's rating increased since Eric-Solar joined, but I think Bbyu Couple's rumor of leaving can be the reason too. I'm not their shipper or viewer. I just noticed since Bbyu Couple leaving rumor, until yesterday MBC released many videos for them, such as pre-release, unreleased, special, behind the scene, even the director's cut (which is their part's uncut full episode) with english sub in Youtube. That's when I thought, "How popular Bbyu Couple must be in Korea".

I hope Eric-Solar will be that popular too, so MBC could release many of our couple's footage including the uncut version. But I wish if they're getting popular, their fans would react positively so they can continue their relationship (at least as friends) off camera.

16 hours ago, Andicilin said:

Mamamoo x Eric Nam mashup

Really wish they collaborated somehow, or Eric-Solar duet. Both of them are the best "honey-voice" candidates after all :wub:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, nammminn said:

hii i love this couple i literally binged watched all their episodes last night! Do they have a ship name yet??

just like in preview possible couple is ddong couple

new reality show for eric nam with his father

lool i wonder if solar will meet eric nam's father xD

13217315_279850262353693_215044805503918

Young Eric Nam&Papa Nam

13165968_10204877373933304_2084483589226

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Meu87 said:

Oh MY LORD, this is sssooooo funny!!! Eric soo funny!!! He appeared at Happy together and do monkey talent again, check this out

https://youtu.be/_t8gOyz5brU

LOL

There's our couple snapshot from WGM in the other Happy Together video, but don't know exactly what they were talking about :mellow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrMMzi4DwvQ

*why I can't embed the video with just pasting the link? .__.*

9 hours ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

this is it

please make banner for our otp

Even the hosts ship Eric-Solar :lol: It's started on 4:49
Wow, both of them even will perform on the same day! Hope there will be some interaction between them in KCON NY, or even WGM filming! That will be awesome!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/12/eric-nam-dynamic-duo-and-crush-round-out-the-kcon-ny-lineup/

• Like 4

Annyeonghaseyo Ddongie shippers!

I've been a silent lurker since the starting of this thread. I woke up happily when i learnt that Eric Nam will be joining MAMAMOO on the same day for the KCON NY. Saturday... obviously there must be WGM filming too since it's on Saturday. Finally we get to see Eric interactions with his 3 sis-in-laws! ♡♡♡

• Like 4