[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

The translation of official text preview for tomorrow's episode from MBC website (http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/):

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 321 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Daily English-Korean Language Lesson & Getting Newlyweds' Home (1)

The red mission envelope is delivered to Solar!
The identity (of the mission envelope) is Ric Husband's 'English lesson invitation'!
It's even written in English by Eric himself...

MAMAMOO's preparation for overseas markets! Teacher Ric steps forward for wife's personalized English lesson!
From dictation to conversation, he teaches thoroughly~
Just the reaction and gesture, Solar who's as good as a native speaker!
How is the appearance of Eric, that transforms to good-looking English teacher, and honor-student Solar?

This time, wife's counterattack starts!
'English ban' is made, Solar steps forward for Korean writing lesson!
However... "What is proverb?", "What is drizzle?"
Showered by unexpected Eric's storm of questions, she becomes flustered...
At this point, reversing the tide by a teacher qualification test(?), Eric!
Mental breakdown?! How is Teacher Solar's sweating Korean language classroom?

Finally, the two people who prepare/arrange/buy their newlyweds' home to live together!
The first house, entering the detached house, Solar's excitement explosion! And she starts dancing~
Eric takes care meticulously parts which his wife doesn't mind much, such as electricity, water, etc...

How is the appearance of the two people's newlyweds' home visit?!

-----

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

Annyeonghaseyo Ddongie shippers!

I've been a silent lurker since the starting of this thread. I woke up happily when i learnt that Eric Nam will be joining MAMAMOO on the same day for the KCON NY. Saturday... obviously there must be WGM filming too since it's on Saturday. Finally we get to see Eric interactions with his 3 sis-in-laws! ♡♡♡

Hello! It is the first news that I read when I woke up too :D yes, wish that MBC will make it happen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farfalle said:

The translation of official text preview for tomorrow's episode from MBC website (http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/):

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 321 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Daily English-Korean Language Lesson & Getting Newlyweds' Home (1)

The red mission envelope is delivered to Solar!
The identity (of the mission envelope) is Ric Husband's 'English lesson invitation'!
It's even written in English by Eric himself...

MAMAMOO's preparation for overseas markets! Teacher Ric steps forward for wife's personalized English lesson!
From dictation to conversation, he teaches thoroughly~
Just the reaction and gesture, Solar who's as good as a native speaker!
How is the appearance of Eric, that transforms to good-looking English teacher, and honor-student Solar?

This time, wife's counterattack starts!
'English ban' is made, Solar steps forward for Korean writing lesson!
However... "What is proverb?", "What is drizzle?"
Showered by unexpected Eric's storm of questions, she becomes flustered...
At this point, reversing the tide by a teacher qualification test(?), Eric!
Mental breakdown?! How is Teacher Solar's sweating Korean language classroom?

Finally, the two people who prepare/arrange/buy their newlyweds' home to live together!
The first house, entering the detached house, Solar's excitement explosion! And she starts dancing~
Eric takes care meticulously parts which his wife doesn't mind much, such as electricity, water, etc...

How is the appearance of the two people's newlyweds' home visit?!

-----

UPDATED! :)

• Like 1

CLIPS FROM MBC

the birth of Their Couple Name <3 

YongDdongi ~
LOOL AT THIS PART

THEY GO TO AMERICA FOR KCON AND MBC PLEASE!!!!! WGM!! SHOOT SOME CLIPS THEIR AND MEET ERIC NAM'S PARENTS AND ERIC'S PROMISE TO TREAT SOLAR SOME WESTERN FOODS!!

their house is big!!!

PREVIEW

OMG MY FEELS 
  • Like 5

Woww, I think they are getting closer? Solar seems more comfortable around Eric :D I want to list some things that I'm happy about in this episode:

• Moonbyul is being a panelist again, which means we can see opinion about our couple from MAMAMOO's side. I wished another members come too!
  • Eric & Solar have checked the internet for news about them being a couple.
  • When they're talking about their couple names, I noticed Solar's laughing while grabbing Eric's arm? :wub:
  • I think Solar said their name couple isn't that "ddong" (the literal meaning), but more like the cute talk that kids do. And I think both of them are trying to address one another by each other's nicknames.
  • Eric saw MAMAMOO's schedule and knew they are going to NY (is it KCON? :D). I think that shows Eric cares for her wife. And Eric mention about their "honeymoon vacation", but I can't catch the meaning. I'm still bad at translating the Korean writing and worse at listening :sweatingbullets: Solar wants to go to US to for their honeymoon. Can we expect WGM filming then? :D
  • From what Moonbyul said, MAMAMOO and Eric seems to get along well? Moonbyul said Ric Hyung is reliable :) 
  • I think from their study session, Eric found flustered Solar cute? Especially when she's in English mode hahaha.

And the preview! I don't know if it's just me, but the part when they are strolling at night feels a bit romantic? Even Solar can feed him nowww :wub::wub::wub: can't wait for next Saturday!!

• Like 8

Today's episode shows how comfortable both uri Ddongie couple gets everytime they are together. They are all being natural and Yeba Solar... omg... So much happiness with them. Eric Nam is total nampyeon material and i love how he shows concerned on his wifey. I can't wait for Solar to make a touch surprises for her hubby too. :wub:

This going to get subbed soon but from today's episode, i get some of the gist on their conversations and gestures. The preview... if i'm not wrong, Eric was talking about holding hands(?)... and the part where YongSun feeds him, i sense they are holding hands..... i hope so... jebalyo~~~:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Ughhh, really really love the part in the preview when they walk together at night! Thanks for posting the gif, @NamSeoYeon18 :D Replayed it many times on Youtube because their interaction is just so natural, just look at their laugh and gestures. From the caption in the preview, I kinda get the meaning like "Eric walks her home at that night".

@zurah90 Yeah, just like Eric said in a radio show, when they spend time together, they laugh all day. I heard the part of "holding hands" too! I think I misheard it (or being delusional), but after replayed it many times I think it is. From the caption too, it's written as "strange atmosphere" in pink. Well, we have to wait for next week, which feels like a month :mellow: I'm kinda sad too that they don't have a car. If they have a car, they can feel more private when filming because there's no cameraman, just two of them.

7 hours ago, Farfalle said:
  • I think Solar said their name couple isn't that "ddong" (the literal meaning), but more like the cute talk that kids do. And I think both of them are trying to address one another by each other's nicknames.

I have made a mistake, I think the right one is: the word that said by adults when they saw something cute. I'm sorry for the mistranslation :sweatingbullets:

And also I find scenes in the last week preview that didn't air again, like when Solar holding a Korean writing card that she brought along with the books and kinda said "Don't ask me questions". If only we can see their full uncut clip... :(

• Like 3

Hahahaha i wonder where my eyes went to when i posted saying that when Solar feeds Eric, they was holding hands. Lol... pardon for my mistakes... too much love for them:heart:

@Farfalle I love the way Eric treats Solar. I guesses that he might have a crush on her. I'm not saying this just because they are filming for WGM but he kept giving Solar sweet confessions... :wub:

• Like 2

this week's episode is sooo asdfghjkl!

I can really feel that they're already comfortable with each other! even MAMAMOO is already close with him, just like Moonybul said they call him Ric-hyung and Eric  calls them sis-in-law. hahahah he even knows that MAMAMOO has a sched in New York!

I'M ALREADY ANTICIPATING THEIR INTERACTION IN  KCON NEW YORK AND I HOPE THE GOT A CHANCE TO HAVE A DATE ON  NEW YORK! NAM-PYEONS AND MOOMOOS PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THEM. FANCAMS JUSEYOOOO

• Like 5