[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Nice episode ! Solar seems to warm to Ricnam's charms. She looks interested in him, now she realised her preconceptions weren't true. I liked when she touched his hair and asked questions about his life.

Eric is into her, definitely. I liked when he blatantly admitted she was her ideal type, to her and even on interviews outside the show. Well played, Ricnam, well played.

It's going to be reaaaaally interesting from now on... let the spazz begin ! :glasses:

Edited by mademoiselfe
wrong link
  • Like 2

So much skinship in the latest episode of We Got Married!!!

It was so cute when Eric was holding Solar's hand when they were kite flying :3

I love Eric's jokes and I love Solar's laugh XD

Eric is such a gentleman to Solar:wub:

1 hour ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

Confirmed Their Couple Name is

Ddongi

What's the meaning behind their couple name?

• Like 3

There's just something about solar that makes me fall for her so hard n I'm a girl -.-' she's gorgeous, bright, talented and then there's that innocence about her that is so hard to find these days. I really really want her to sing for Eric on WGM because that cover she did of Love is You, was just OMG where have u been all my life. She's so sexy when she's serious and so absorb in music- it would be entertaining to watch Eric fall harder and all over again for her. I'm dying for the next episode to come. I'm craving their skin ship so bad now. T.T

• Like 6

4 hours ago, JumeeTya said:

woah?! really?? she's still look pretty with short hair... and i'm sure her husband will still like it..

It's only edited though. But some people are speculating that she did cut her hair. But not that short. :sweatingbullets:  She still looks gorgeous as before with short hair though. :heart:

• Like 1

annyeong yeorobun! it's my first time posting here on soompi forums and was a silent reader on shipper's thread hahah. I'm so in to Mamamoo and Eric Nam this month. Mamamoo is slaying me their vocals are no joke tho I'm wishing for more singing lines for Moonbyul hahah ! Eric Nam is such a gentleman OMG! I started liking him when I saw him a a panelist on WGM and now OMFG he's now the one experiencing the "'virtual marriage". Eric Nam and Solar is sooo cute together I wish they stay for around 8-9 months I really want to see how their relationship will develop :) and I's wishing that they'll be able to celebrate Eric Nam's birthday on the show tho i don't want their marriage to end like bbyu couple, it ended with sungjae's birthday ;(

• Like 5

On 8/5/2016 at 0:33 PM, lover_XX said:

There's just something about solar that makes me fall for her so hard n I'm a girl -.-' she's gorgeous, bright, talented and then there's that innocence about her that is so hard to find these days. I really really want her to sing for Eric on WGM because that cover she did of Love is You, was just OMG where have u been all my life. She's so sexy when she's serious and so absorb in music- it would be entertaining to watch Eric fall harder and all over again for her. I'm dying for the next episode to come. I'm craving their skin ship so bad now. T.T

TOTALLY AGREE ! omg that cover that she did of "love is you" is just AMAZING! and i really hope she will get to sing it on the show (wgm) when she's singing and playing piano she looks sooo serious and it shows how much she's into her dream ! 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2016 at 6:23 PM, VIP_Cake said:

What's the meaning behind their couple name?

The literal meaning of "ttong" (똥) is poop :sweatingbullets: hahahahahaha but maybe they have other reason for the name of the couple, hope it's on the next episode!

On 5/8/2016 at 8:52 PM, NamSeoYeon18 said:

Random GIF

-Eric Nam

Anyone know where I can watch this show online? Seems funny and he appeared with Henry too.

On 5/9/2016 at 3:06 PM, JumeeTya said:

Eric Nam is indeed getting popular (and busy) B)

5 hours ago, RyeoSAMnia said:

Guys do you know where I can find a video of this episode on attractive tv? :)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/viewers-spot-eric-nam-preparing-fruit-for-solar-on-onstyles-attractive-tv

It is the video where GOT7's Yugyeom asked Eric if he had held Solar's hand hehe. You can watch it on OnStyle's Youtube channel.

• Like 3