[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@enko20 Exactly! I also thought it's two different videos as well, from the angle Eric's view it's scenery. And Solar seem to be awe-ing of her surrounding next to Eric. Coz we all know our Solar can be loud when she witness something that amused her! :P It's just as fortunate that her voices are captured in Eric's Snapchat & IG Story. Cool!

You are welcome, sis! ;) Nah~ i feel the need to share with my fellow shippers here. From your options, i pick number 2. She looks too comfortable especially with her gazes and pose. Oh yes~ that pic was taken down~ well, it seem suspicious right? 

@maeryl Oh yes! Um Oh Ah Yeah! Thanks so much for Solar updates! Finally i can breath well after seeing her update. :) Gosh i really miss this girl! 

~~~~~

Overall i'm thankful that our couple are back safely. It's only a moment before they proceed to become more busy with their schedules.

• Like 7

@zurah90 @enko20 Thanks for your explanation! I can't confirm it because now I can't play the video that @onlybeagles posted, don't know why :( And you know, I slightly doubt that photo of Solar earlier, because her hairstyle is different. Her hairstyle (and black dress) in the photo is like her hairstyle in "You're The Best" MV, wavy and tied high, while nowadays Solar styles her hair straight? Just my assumption though :) And Solar looks happy in her photo, that's the important thing!

@maeryl Thanks for the update, chingu! Her #2 memo, woah, she can talk about WGM (although she doesn't mention it directly) to her fans. I'm glad to see that :) 

@gureentea As always, chingu, bless you for that hawk eyes! B) I kinda wait for the moment when the bagpacks are used, either in WGM or in their daily activities.

-----

Solar's memo again! She really can't live without kimchi :sweatingbullets:

-----

I'm sorry if it's already posted. A little bit info from Wheein's latest V app: Solar is friends with BTOB's Changseob, who went together with Eric for <Law of the Jungle in Mongolia> :) 

• Like 8

@gureentea omg you never fail to amaze me with your attention to little details :o. I'm really, really happy to see that. It shows that they really treasure those gifts for each other and not just doing it for show. Remind me of when Mamamoo actually took pictures with the tees that Ddongie made for them as well, such a heartwarming sight.

@Farfalle Maybe you are right too, but we will never know now :huh:

I'm amazed that Solar updated so fast. She must have been really tired yet she was so eager to get back to Moomoos right away. Yeah so from her words I guess both Eric and Solar are waiting for their trip to be aired before they release more pics (not all of course, I know they have some they want to keep for themselves), we just need to be patient till that time come (gosh I'm really dying here, time please move faster :bawling:). 
-------
I just realized comments on Kshowdaily has reached 300+. OMG the hype is so real. Can you imagine when the episodes actually come out? Is the comment going to reach 1000+ or something? :w00t:

• Like 8

@gureentea I've always amaze everytime you update and i've always been waiting for your posts at times to look forward for your "eagled-eyes" theories. Thumbs up for your awesome observations! :) It's really heartwarming sight to see Eric does treasure his gifts from his celeb friends or fans. 

Both @Farfalle & @Ira Ajja might be right about that mysterious pic of Solar that was taken down. Yes,  judging from the black dress she wore and her hairstyles does reminded me of when it's during the promotion of "You're The Best" MV. Nonetheless, i'm just too excited even if it's really edited since i miss Solar that much. Lol. Typical fangirl i am...kekeke :D 

@Farfalle Thanks for more Solar updates! Despite her tiredness, she quickly updated for her fans. Aww~ Moomoos are really lucky! And she really can't wait to show more pictures until the episode airs... Goodness! I wonder if Eric "brought" her here to lurk in this thread?! Lol :P 

@enko20 Ddongie shippers are just so hype over Eric & Solar's honeymoon trip to Dubai. I can understand their joyfulness and what amused me most when they "named" creatively of their thoughts. Indeed~ Ddongie shippers are pretty talented. The peak of shipping the "bestest and realest" owners! ;) I bet it's gotta be more lit once the episode air! Just wait and see~ anyway, are you one of them too, sis? I wouldn't be surprise even if you are! :)

• Like 7

So, while I’m waiting for Ddongie’s next ep (and Dubai trip) in boredom, I’ve decided to go back and rewatch Eric’s rescue mission once again, and now I remember how ridiculously difficult of an opening mission it really was for Eric compared to other couples. They seriously made him work extra hard to get to Solar lol. :sweatingbullets:

But anyway, as I was watching this, I suddenly have this random thought that I feel like sharing with you guys (inspired by @cinnaminskies post about Ddongie's relationship development). This whole “Rescue Princess Solar from Hongdae Tower” mission, to me, is actually one huge symbolism that captures many different stages in Eric-Solar relationship and sums up very well everything that they’ve been through so far to get to where they are now. :)

Let me explain by going through the sequence of events and draw comparisons for each of them:

Stage 1 - Eric arrived and got tossed into jail; Solar's locked in a small room.

ueLl4eg.pngsaAeGUo.png

Period: Ep 1-14

This stage represents the beginning of their relationship, when everything was still awkward and there was a good distance between the two. The room that Solar was confined in symbolize how she used to hide in a shell, closing her mind and heart away from Eric. On the other hand, Eric’s jail cell represents the initial obstacles that he had to overcome. Those include: breaking the ice with Solar using jokes, dispelling her preconceptions of him, holding back on skinship to avoid making her uncomfortable, and more. The keys hanging on the wall that he had to grab represents the wish that he made at the pool, because to me, that wish really unlocked something in Solar’s mind, and allowed them to advance to the next stage in their relationship.

Stage 2 - Eric went through many different levels of puzzles to get to where Solar was.

qKWemv9.pnglVJoMG9.png

Period: Ep 15-22

Once he got out of that jail cell, Eric suddenly realized that it was only the first of many puzzles he had to solve to actually be able to get into the room where Solar's at (like how Solar is an onion with different layers he has to peel). Eric began to work through each puzzle one-by-one, similar to how he moved past the “walls” that Solar put up on him, slowly and steadily.

During the time he’s working on them though, he never forgets to make sure Solar feels comfortable with him. He kept asking her for clues and word translations, showing that she's dependable and valuable to him. I especially loved that he said “You must have been lonely” when Solar told him she ate breakfast alone. It sounded just like something nice to say at the time, but in hindsight, knowing who Solar is, that statement really demonstrated the compassion he eventually will have for her shortcomings as a girl. This also symbolize all the time he comforted her slowly with his gentle hugs so she began to feel more at ease with him as he move closer and and closer to her.

Stage 3 – Eric entered Solar’s room; Solar greeted him with a mischievous prank.

Period: Ep 23-now

This is where we are at right now. Finally, Solar has trusted Eric enough to start letting him enter her personal space. It took him a while to get into this room, but he made it. Then, the moment he got in, this happened:

Spoiler

3o6ZsSDwbEb7JNfS3S.gif

(That's what you get for coming late... :phew:)

Solar became a really playful girl with him. Sounds familiar? Yep, we saw it during their “Frozen” date. She started playing tricks and trying to one-up him. That whole episode was basically her going full Yeba without any reservation. Solar stated in her resume that it’s difficult for her to become close with someone, but once she does, she tends to joke around with them. That’s enough to know what Eric is to her right now.

Not only that, Solar is starting to express her feelings to him more, starting from last ep. Now we know that Solar also thinks of Eric as her great present, and also a person that she could lean on when she feels lost. I also believe that her wish for Eric to make her laugh indicate that she thinks of Eric as someone that can cheer her up and make her day brighter. :)

Stage 4 - Solar unmasked herself; Eric shouting “Um Oh Ah Yeah!”.

Spoiler

l0Hlx1EYNETuFpPqw.gifl0HlzKeBIye7IHwmA.gif

(The excitement that they had when they first saw each other :heart: This was the moment I knew they were going to be something special, and I was right :rolleyes:)

Period: ?? - ??

This would be the final stage of their relationship, and something I hope our shippers will get to witness while they are still on WGM. Solar finally grows into her own skin and ready to unveil everything about herself, whatever that remains behind that mask. At this point, she also will reciprocate everything Eric has done for her, or in her words, “make him feel the way he made me feel”. Hopefully, what she’s going to return to him will be great enough that he can finally shout “Um Oh Ah Yeah!” just like he did when he saw her for the first time. :D

Spoiler

l0HlO9uoCoYeNU9yg.gif

(OMG, it's the girl from my favorite group! UM OH AH YEAH! :w00t:)

---------

@zurah90 Yep hahaha I love those creative names/thoughts so much. We Ddongie shippers are something else, aren't we? Well, I have commented here and there before, but I couldn't for last ep because they were moving too fast hahaha. I might join in the spazz session over there again when uri-couple Dubai trip aired. :)

• Like 14

Official preview pictures for upcoming episode! Too cute! :wub:
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/photo/

wedding_photo2161006152051entertain30.jp

wedding_photo2161006152051entertain31.jp

wedding_photo2161006152051entertain32.jp

wedding_photo2161006152051entertain33.jp

wedding_photo2161006152051entertain34.jp

wedding_photo2161006152114entertain30.jp

wedding_photo2161006152114entertain31.jp

wedding_photo2161006152114entertain32.jp

-----

Omo! @Ira Ajja is right! Eric updated his IG with WGM preview photo! Yesterday Solar talked about WGM indirectly and now Eric posted something related to WGM too? Are they talking about this while they're in Dubai? :o And how did you know Eric won, chingu? Hahaha.

• Like 11

Hello all,

You know whats interesting about the pic uploaded by Eric? He really did monitor the picture and clip released by MBC about their episode. Hehehe...he maybe didnt watch the whole episode, but he surely did see short clip and teaser photos. And since he was once an active soompier, he might know about this forum and lurked sometimes...:)

If u really lurked this forum,Eric...welcome! Many people love and support u both!

Tommorow already friday,chingus....keep up the spirit....yeayyyy...

!!Ppyong!!

• Like 8

@FarfalleThank you for the pics! (and that Eric's IG update... wow)

Actually this remind me of something. Didn't Eric once said that he watched clips and read comments? (can't find that anywhere) That's how he knew that there were some people who said 33 couple seemed sweeter than Ddongie. I don't think it's crazy to think that he actually do things like watching their highlights on YT, waiting for preview pics on WGM page etc.

I don't know about watching himself or lurking here though lol... Personally I would feel really strange watching myself or reading a whole forum opinion about what I do haha, but what if he really does? That would be crazy! :o

And since he was once an active soompier, he might know about this forum and lurked sometimes...:)

@autumnleaves19_stv Wait for real??? I've never heard about this before O_O

• Like 7

@zurah90 Thanks sis for the news! I remember Eric argued a lot playfully with Ailee on <One Fine Day> hahahaha. Such a friendship goal! :D

@enko20 Just found time to read your summary, chingu! And you're right, the analogy of their relationship is described well :) Same with you, I also hope they can develop their relationship deeper before their time ends. They have been together for 6 months and I'm preparing my heart (just in case) :')

And yes, he did say that he sometimes saw short clips/pictures, I translated his interview regarding that haha. You have to backtrack this thread if you want to see, I also forget :sweatingbullets: WGM pictures and clips are available on Korean news site too, so he could see from there too. Don't know, but I'm surprised to see his latest IG post. He posted it so early, just when the preview pictures are posted :o The views for those preview pictures are just below 10 when I posted my last post.

And about Eric as Soompier, maybe you can read it here:
http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/27/exclusive-interview-with-eric-nam-the-unexpected-kpop-artist/

@autumnleaves19_stv Yup, he told that sometimes he saw the pictures/short clips. But if he lurked here... Woah, the same with @enko20, I'll feel slightly weird? Hahahaha. But I also hope he knew that there are people who loves him (and Solar) on WGM! :D

-----

Spoiler

I'm rewatching Wheein's V app, and she talked about Solar a bit (like her blood type and her alcohol tolerance) haha. It's in English sub.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/14842/심휘방송-심심한휘인이방송

• Like 6

@Ira Ajja Oh, you might be right! And I think Solar would ask Eric to give honest opinion about her cooking, but Eric was being too honest :lol: Oh, I expect they will have fun together just like their 'Frozen' date hahaha. I'll translate the text tomorrow :D 

And WGM staffs also know that dangerous poke from Solar is worth for preview :P 

yboQt3o.png

The staffs wrote "용똥이의 목표는 여기(?)" = "Yong-ddong-i's target is here(?)" :lol:

• Like 8

@cinnaminskies I didn't say Solar mentioned Eric, but just mentioned WGM indirectly (without writing the WGM) in her memo. She told her fans to wait for the broadcast for her photos in Dubai :) And Eric today posted a WGM preview picture, asking "Who wants to eat chestnuts?"

-----

Eric & Solar worked hard today, performing at 2 events respectively!

MAMAMOO performed at Hoseo & Sehan University festival

-----

Eric performed at Handong (in Pohang) & Yeungnam University (in Daegu)

-----

Eric's IG story update after performed in Pohang (right one) and now he's going to Busan tonight? (left one)

• Like 8

Oh wow! Lotsa updates when i'm gone for a day! Yippeeee!!! :D Thanks lovelies... me love you so muchie! ;) 

@enko20 Lotsa mini hearts for your summary of RicNam-nim & YongSun-ah, sis! *fist bump* ^_^ It really shows much efforts for them to come this far and they does it beautifully everytime they meet~♡♡♡ I'm saying this not because i'm a hardcore shipper of them but throughout the WGM seasons i've watched so far, uri Ddongie couple's meeting was much more special and unique than other couples. Why? The other couples usually had their meeting easier and it's just so normal but in our Ddongie couple concept, both of them have to struggle just to meet each other and that's what make them much worth it and anticipations put together! 

And yes sis! We are really something else! Well~ nobody can't blame us since both Eric & Solar make us this way...lol! :P Ah~ i guessed so since i do commented sometimes but the shippers there really killed me with their humorous reactions!ㅋㅋㅋ

@Farfalle Talk about it! Both of them are really a friendship goal! :D Anyway, thanks sis for the updates!!! Aww~ Eric posted that pic of him (from WGM) in his IG and yesterday Solar too indirectly hinting more pics from the episode (WGM) when it airs...Kya~ they really communicate with each other through their minds- Such a 'telephatic' couple!♡ 

Gosh! I told ya sis~ uri Yongsunnie already tempted with Yoonddon's precious bottom since she admires her nampyeon from before! *Insert Solar's "I'm pervert but not an insane one." [evil laughs]* But it does look deep tho~ omo this yeba~ she's getting much more comfortable and show her affections in unique way! Lol:lol:

~~~~~

Knowing that Eric used to be one of Soompiers before, it will totally feel weird if he really lurks here... *Joins @enko20 & @Farfalle * 

Even if he saw the preview and the teaser pictures, knowing that makes me feel satisfied in a way. Idk but that's just how i feel it. hahaha.

Free yesterday, Busy today, our couple works hard and they put on an amazing performances in full force! Blessful couple for the blessful shippers!;) 

Spoiler

With my working schedules change, sadly i won't be able to stream live starting this Sat but i'll join you guys latter. Arrrgghhh~ so i have to endure not to lurk for spoilers too? (Coz i don't wanna ruin myself till i get back home) This gotta be the hardest endurance for me since i've tendency to lurk here everytime...andwae!!!!! *cries* 

• Like 4