[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

1 hour ago, lover_XX said:

Hello people of earth. It's great to finally join this sailing. As a house warming gift, I wrote a small fanfic you guys. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writting it. Though a little warning it is quite suggestive if u know what I mean. ;) 

without further ado. 

Angel
-Eric POV 

"Angel?" My voice bounced of the pearly white walls. I walk from the doorframe to the edge of the king size bed. 

Today was particularly bright, the sun shines brilliantly against the calming blue sky. I smiled at the irony. How my life have changed since the day I met her. Angel. My angel, who's laying peacefully on the white sheets of the bed, has no clue to the good will she has bestow upon me in her arrival. She's the light at the end of the tunnel. 
Her soft wavy hair spread across the feathered pillows. Her light morning blush visible on her kissable cheeks. Her irresistible pouty lips parted ever so slightly. I chuckle at her attire-my white button up dress shirt, which only goes to the middle of her thighs. 

"Sweetheart it's time to wake up now." I lay on the bed beside her, with my left hand supporting my head and my right hand lightly caressing the side of her cheek. She stirs a bit before going back to dreamland. 
There's only one way to wake her up now. I grin. Gently I snake my arms around her small waist, pulling her closer to me and I start to pamper her with chaste kisses. 

Before long giggles can be heard from the beautiful angel in my arms. 

"Oppa stop. It tickles." She says in between giggles. 

"I don't want to, though. You smell really good." I tell her, only to tighten my embrace. 

"All right, all right but let me say good morning properly, at least." She mutters as she turns around to face me. I had a bit of an out-of-body experience when our eyes met. She's utterly stunning. Warm brown eyes that sparkled like diamonds. I didn't know I could love someone as much as I love her. 

"I love you." She whispers before slowly wrapping her arms around my neck, molding her body against mine. 

"I love you more." I confess into the nape of her neck. I kiss her neck. She fists the back of my hair. 

"Oppa don't start something you won't finish. No one likes a tease." She says breathlessly. 

"Say the one that's dress in an attire straight from every man's fantasy." I retort, which earned my a heartfelt laugh. Music to my ears. 

"It's not my fault, my members have been insisting that I wear something...womanly. Plus it's either this or the Victoria's Secret lingerie, I didn't think you would like it." She pointed out. She was right no less, if she had, we would not leave the bed and we have a lot to do today. 

I groaned. She laughs. 

"It's your fault for being so damn sexy all the time." I mumble. 

"Sure sure oppa, I'll go get ready while you take care of yourself." She winks and skips joyfully to the bathroom. 

"Yongsunnie..." I lay face down. 

It's a good thing we're married because I can't imagine a second without her in my life. 

The end

nice fanfic and welcome to the ship!!!

@MAE1 @NamSeoYeon18 Thaaaanks for the warm welcome!! :wub:

23 hours ago, MAE1 said:

And can't wait too for the day that mamamoo will show up on the show , moonbyul will be on fiiire !!

@MAE You betcha! HAHAHH! so who will you root for? MoonxSun or SolRic? :w00t: but Hwasa will definitely tease the hell outta them kekeke~ and WheeIn will definitely give us a tons of laugh.  

@lover_XX WELCOME my fellow new comer :D 

@NamSeoYeon oooh I hope its just a tiny-cute home. I mean like MC Park Misun used to tell, newly weds should be living in a smaller house :rolleyes: which is why I'm not a fan of WGM Village they used to have.

I love this pairing so much. I didn't like any couple enough after JoongBo. Sola is so entertaining.

She's unique and not pretentious at all. The way she laughs freely, and lose herself when she eats. I can't wait to see her reaction to new foods. I hope Eric's mission will be a success.

I think Solar tends to make safe choice (food that she usually eats, colour: black). She is not adverse to new things as she is willing to try the scooter, all those new stuff at the cafe. So, I don't think she mind trying new food.

Eric Nam, He's good with languages and has great voice and personality. Is he good with mathematics? He said he's cold but he seems like a guy who makes friend easily. 

Oh I do think the 'yeba' nickname is apt for Sola when she believes E is Eric's last name. I can't believe she believes him.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

[INFO]

SOLAR IS GONNA CUT HER LONG HAIR IM GONNA MISS HER LONG HAIR

I WONDER HIS HUBBY ERIC NAM REACTION?

Woaah. Really? Solar's going to get a haircut? *-* I know that the other MMM members, Wheein and Hwasa were changing their hairstyles but waah - Solar too? I'm pretty sure she'll slay short hair though. <3 And if she does cut her hair, I'm sure Ricnam-nim (lmao) will cutely compliment her! 

4 hours ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:
[INFO]

Where did you get that info?????????

I'm excited but worried too, but I can't wait to see her new hairstyle ><

anyway.... recently i listened to troye sivan's Youth, and suddenly i was thinking about solar and eric. Idk why, this song suits them, thus i made this short video, cant wait for their episode tommorow!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:
[INFO]

Wow, if Solar changed her hairstyle, maybe Moonbyul would do it too?
Maybe it's for their comeback? :D I would love it because I can see them again often in shows haha.

• Like 3

The translation of official text preview from MBC website (http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/):

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 320 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Han River Date & Oriental/Herbal Medicine Cafe Visit

After the fun riding, sitting on the spreading mat while having a snack time were Eric ♥ Solar!
Solar asked Eric who grew up in United States about his childhood...
Eric told his story to her wife without hesitation...
How would the honest conversation of the abundantly playful two people be?

After the meal, bringing a questionable red bundle/package was Eric!
The identity (of the package) was fruit lunchbox packed by Eric himself!
The fruit lunchbox had a hidden secret though... What is it?!

Memory of playing, trying to fly a kite were the two people!
Helping Solar who's clumsy/awkward at kite flying from behind was Eric!
Failed at taking the method, the hands were joined in order to tell (the method?)...
Pit-a-pat~ How would the 'kite flying of love' be?

Releasing the accumulated fatigue, the two people found a 'oriental/herbal medicine cafe'!
'Stick/put the magnetic needle to each other's foot' was the received prescription from the doctor...
Being barefoot publicly, the shy two people couldn't hide their awkwardness...
Embarrassed~ How would the first shy 'foot disclosure' of this newly married couple be?

-----

Hope you got it. I'm not sure if my translation is good because I did it myself with Google Translator (and my limited Korean) :sweatingbullets: sorry if I made many mistakes in the grammar too, because English isn't my native. But I hope I can give something to you as we're waiting for the new episode. Finally, we are on Saturday! :D 

• Like 4

I wish solar could sing this on the show (wgm) , not because of the lyrics , but to show her amazing voice and piano skills !! 

This girl is simply AMAZING

• Like 5