[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Hello lovelies! How are all of you doing? I miss you guys alot!!! I would like to apologize for being unable to be active this week and i even missed to post my review and replies (so so sorry!:sweatingbullets:). Work have been in my way lately.

But i can't thank everyone enough for updating this thread! Thank you for all the hard works! *bow* I'm just so thankful for the updates and we have so much to look forward to both Eric and Solar's individual activity. :D I'm too late to post my wishlists and it's been covered by mostly of my chingudeul here. We connected so much in a way in comes to our Ddongie couple.

The TOP 3 i wish to see the most are:

1) Eric birthday celebration with Solar! That gonna be sweet!;)

2) This is a MUST since both of them are musically talented-Yep, they need to duet together. It's even good if they composes their own song.:wub:

3) This is a tie. Kekeke. 3A) Visit their in-laws and 3B) Visit the haunted house. :heart:

Actually i don't mind as i enjoy watching them being together.

And PD-nim ought to know that our thread have so many eagle-eyes here! Yes, it was pretty obvious the scenes were arrange in weird way but especially thanks to Eric's hairstyles for us to realize the order. Gosh~ 

Anyway, for the WGM Chuseok Special~ i'm glad it's happening and i can't wait how it goes for our couple! ;) 

~~~~~

This is unrelated. I find it funny that some people thought MAMAMOO's sub-unit for Rapper Line title song "Dab Dab" as in the dab they are thinking of. But "Dab Dab" literally means Frustrated. And Um Oh Ah Yeah for my Angel line!!! But together, they are awesome! Counting down the days to their song!

Oh yeah! Yesterday was MAMAMOO's 800th day. Gotta love these girls!♡♡♡

@Giann_Kim Thanks! I finally got to watch it on your channel! Congratulations! I love your FMVs!!! *thumbs up* ♡♡♡

@Farfalle Yeah! I love that picture cover of Eric! He's indeed great looking in blue!  ♡♡♡ The another picture of which he was on that drum holding the drumsticks reminds me Solar have drum performance in her recent concert. They are both musically connected too! 

~~~~~

Eric updated his V live today in support of his labelmate, SPICA! He updated more foods on his Snapchat and Insta Story. Why he have to be so cute? :blush:

Alright... now gotta wait for today episode. Happy watching lovelies! :) 

• Like 6

@ouki @enko20 I think he appeared in two episodes, ep 6-7. I watched it with sub on kshowonline back then, but I think now the links are broken :mellow:

@zurah90 Long time no seeing you! :D It's okay, sis, the wishlist is the activity for a week, so you're not late! ;) Yeah, even when their culture background and personality are kinda different, but music is the factor that brings them together.

Me too, can't wait to see Ddongi couple's interaction today!

-----

Eric is on 'LOTJ in Mongolia' teaser! The first episode of Mongolia would be aired on Sept 2nd, but he's in second team so he might appear later.

XW8YA81.jpg?1

-----

Eric's IG story & Snapchat update

Spoiler

-----

Eric was live on V app just now :D He visited SPICA at the music show, supporting their comeback.

• Like 5

Y'all excited for today's episode??

I'm even more excited for the preview as well.

It'd be a preview after Mamamoo's moosical (hint hint Yongsun's killer solo perf, i was literally close to fainting seeing her like that) and Eric being back from the wilderness 

But i've noticed that Eric's been really tired nowadays. Hope he keeps his beagleness with Yongsun.

aight, im outt, see y'all later :astonished:

• Like 5

@enko20 Wow, Thank you for informing me. I'm gonna watch it later.

@Farfalle yeah I noticed the broken link when I searched on kshowonline, I reckon I can find it if I look a bit harder ;)

The episode this week is just sweet I kept smiling the whole time I loved when Eric spoke japanese it shows that they know each other very well.

regarding LOTJ every team takes around 5 episodes. Unfortunately,  that means we won't see Eric until October I'm excited to see how did he fare in there. :D 

EDIT:

They have resumed their segment again~

• Like 5

How's the preview? Gee~ i just have to rewatch the episode again then :) 

Eric don't wanna continue to stretch and Solar be like "I don't care!" and asked him to do the sit up. Lol Eric wanna reenact the scene from "Secret Garden" but it's a fail! Hahaha...

Eric sshi, you gotta know your Yongsunnie is one tough woman!ㅋㅋㅋ

The kimchi making is quite a disaster~ there you go Eric! You gotta teach her how to cook. I don't know if it's right but when he asked her if she have try making it, she replied that she haven't do it before, Eric pause for a little in that moment...hehehe

But i love it how Solar's control her reaction from that salty taste. She's trying to keep her straight face although Eric knew it. They put way too much of the sauce~ i literally "Andwae Andwae"; along with the panelists. 

But all i can say is i love all their minor skinships and they are just being natural. I love this episode! Solar makes me cry of laughter today!!!

MoonByul stared at JoTa's body was quite hilarious~ cute!

Most obvious is you can see how tired our Eric was. His face said it all. Oh boy~ he need to have some rest.

Edit: I just saw the preview! Eric prepare Solar's favorite food "naejangttang" and also not forgetting his sis-in-laws too. Kyyaaa~♡♡♡ Solar gonna be touch by him! Can't wait to see her reaction tho~ Solar show some snippet of her drum performance for her concert? I'm sure Eric gonna be stun with her performance!

• Like 5

So the part that i missed was when Solar woken him up... lol... Literally, Eric was bully by her. She pat him on his tummy, tickled him, tapping the eggs on his head and finally feed him the egg onto his mouth. Eric was hoping she could have do it romantically but hahahaha... 

I just wanna rewatch it now... their minor skinships is love!!! 

1) Solar clear the dirt from his eyes.  Aww~ This reminded me when they are in the truck with Solar sudden approached. She did it again!!!♡♡♡

2) Eric picked the egg peel from Solar's leg.

3) The stretch- Their skinships here are just as natural. So that's explains why our Solar being playfully tough to cover her shyness. 

4) Solar woke him up at the couch and Eric being playful despite his tiredness. 

5) Always love how Solar feeds Eric! Reminded me when she first fed him the chips when he walk and sent her home.♡♡♡ Vice-versa too!

There's more to list down but i'll just stop here.....

Today episode is love♡ But it's too obvious Eric being tired... 

• Like 6

Ah, I need to go after watching them, so I can't give my review. I have to say that I love this episode! I feel like this episode fulfills our wishes (or maybe only my wishes? :sweatingbullets:) it's like a WGM staff lurked here to see what we wrote.

First, I love that they continued from the dog playground part. It means the PD didn't cut many scenes. Love their staring contest! Second, their selca time! Now they got close naturally when doing selca :wub: Third, their hug at their home! It's been a while since tha last proper hug. Moreover, isn't the one who initiate it Solar? Omo, they made my two wishes happened at once! :D and today's episode is focused on just both of them. This is what we want too.

I'll post my full review when the english sub is out. Hehe.

• Like 6

Now that i rewatch it, i missed lots of the part. Oh yeah @Farfalle sis! The hug at their home and yep, this was first ever seeing her to initiate the hug. But i gotta say i love today episode... their skinships and everything are just so natural!:wub:You can see how close they are now that Solar can even face Eric comfortably and to tap that egg hardly on his head...hahaha :P I think this is my first time seeing her being tough. And that is what i call a massage! Eric being tired was too obvious, thanks to Solar, that little massage does helped to tense him alot. ;) Eric seem traumatized as he didn't let go of Solar's hand to open the door, feared about the sudden panelists visiting them...poor boy! :D Solar ordered the items for kimchi making and asking him to close his eyes, the moment she brought the lid of the styrofoam box close to his face, he thought that Solar gonna hit him with that... omg Eric ah~ Solar being playfully tough on you must be a little hard on you.:sweatingbullets:

I didn't expect for Solar to tap the egg on Eric's head but it's just as funny that even caused Eric to giggle silently. But the moment when Solar asked why he did that and i love how he replied that he just wanna know how she would have woken him up coz he expected for her to do it romantically but he didn't thought that she would tap the egg on his head. See~ these days we are right chingudeul! Our Captain is really checking out on her reactions.

And i found this, perfectly suited on their situation.♡♡♡

mEz1teK.jpg 

I would love to share my review now but nevermind i'll just save it first till i watch it with subs. :) 

• Like 7

OMG this episode, aaaaahhhhh !!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

What can I say? Everything about it is jjang! I was dying from laughter the whole time lolololol 
:lol: This couple never fail to entertain us while displaying subtle yet heart-fluttering moments all at the same time. Poor Eric was lying there expecting his wife to wake him up lovingly only to get his tummy slapped and his head whacked by an egg LOL :lol: The kimchi making oh god you are right @Farfalle,we all should have known, Solar + cooking = disaster!  My reaction was EXACTLY like the panelists, plus endless laughter and face palming at the same time. Are they really making this for Solar's unnie? OMG she's going to be mightily disappointed hahahaha.

Talk about Solar's sister, what happen to them calling her like we saw in the preview? The call that we saw was made to Hong Jin Young if I'm not wrong? Are they going to put it in next ep? :o

But anyway, I have so much more to say about this ep. I have to wait until sub come to fully understand it. But before I go, I'm just gonna drop this gif quickly since it's my favorite moment of this ep. I will come back later for more!

6tebhMaKUNOPC.gif

-----------
@zurah90 Love reading your thoughts a lot. You pretty much cover most of what I want to say haha. Oh and I like that zodiac pic, indeed those two even have compatible zodiac signs. 
:rolleyes:

• Like 8

Hello Party People

Okay. Now that i've watched this week's episode, i feel empty. I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK 

Je86m17.png

Thank God i could understand most, if not all, of their convos :wub:

But this episode was really great! Seems like Yongsun is now really comfortable with Eric. 

This time, she was also initiating skinships! 

Our Yongsun is growing up so fast :bawling: 

I love how these two are balancing each other, and we've seen that in many episodes. When one's not good with one thing, the other helps. Eric soo supportive and loving :blush:

And next week's preview, :astonished: don't tell me Yongsun's gonna do her legendary solo stage OMG

Aight. That's it for now. 

Cheers

• Like 8

So the sauna scene is definetely filmed on the same day as the radio DJ-ing because Solar still use the chibi-mamamoo phone case and on the blackroom interview, Solar's wore the same outfit as ep 19's interview~ (plus the bracelet, couple rings, eric's hairstyle)

I can't believe this ep we got no Eric's blackroom interview AT ALL? :o but it's okay though since we got some good scenes...

Anyway, it's true that Eric looked tired but maybe his makeup and hairstyle affected it too? But the thing i like is because he spent his whole day with yongseon that day before went to mongolia the next day hehe (the filming was on 10th and he went to mongolia on 11th)

• Like 7

OMG I'M LIKE SOOOO EXCITED TO GIVE MY INSIGHTS ABOUT THIS EP BC OF YONGSUN~ I can say this episode is for all those who say Yongsun can't initiate skinship lol I can totally see how she is slowly (now obviously) breaking down her comfort zone walls for Eric :D Yongsun's initiating skinships always makes me so happy for them :D 

MY HAPPY POINTS FOR TODAY'S EP~:

- Can I just say how happy I was when they did a high five and the one who held on to the other's hand was indeed Yongsun? (I'm talking about the one after they dry the dogs up after showering them)

- As you all probably know and see, the hug~ For this scene, I appreciate Yongsun's comfort to actually wanna do something to "cheer Eric up". Even though I can see that the hug wasn't really her intention at first (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Yongsun wanted to high-five him, instead of a hug), I was really happy to see her all comfortable with hugging him and even initiating skinship

- Also, I love how Solar wasn't shy or hesitate waking Eric up (in the jjimjilbang and their house) by touching him all over his upper body

- Not necessarily Yongsun initiating the skinship, BUT I LOVE HOW SHE WASNT AWKWARD WHEN ERIC WAS PUTTING ON THE TOWEL THING ON HER HEAD~ for me, it was obvious how Eric is on the way up in terms of Yongsnu's comfort level

- AND YAS THE SELCAAAA~

I think I can't emphasize it more but, like you guys, I'm proud of Yongsun bc she obviously is getting comfy with Eric. Tbh, for other people, it might not be a big thing, but for a shy introvert like Yongsun to let her guards down, it's not easy and it's a big step for her already.

I'm gonna end this on a happy note and say how glad and happy I am for them~ BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOMENTS WHERE THEY CAN HOLD HANDS WHILE WALKING AND ALSO LIKE THE OTHER COUPLE, MEET THEIR PARENTS~ 

• Like 7

I didn't realize it was Saturday already. Working the night shifts makes me forget what day I'm currently living in. I missed everything - previews and livestream both :bawling:

Did anyone screen cap the ep? I won't be able to watch till Wednesday. Thenkyew! :blush:

• Like 4

@ouki Eric spoke japanese? When? Yeah, Eric's appearance on LOTJ is still quite far :') Btw, because of the news of Eric joining LOTJ, I became curious about that show and watched some the old episodes. And I like it hahaha. Thanks to Eric, LOTJ got one more viewers :P

@zurah90 You're right, sis, about Eric asking her whether she has made kimchi before. Eric is stunned, since I'm sure he also hasn't made it before and really doesn't know at all about kimchi making. The instruction said like to put the sauce half a cup, but the cup surely is not the one that Eric used :lol: The caption is hilarious when he poured the sauce: "But it's not Americano..." "It's not even bokbulbok (fortune) game, that much of half cup..." :w00t: Yeah, Eric's tired face is there :') And I also love the preview! :wub: Ah, I forgot that part when Solar cleaned his eyes. It's already her second time and my wish is happened again! I started to feel weird because many of my wishes happened at just one episode :') I think Solar was just shy, so she behaved a little 'violently' to him. But it matches the preview text, "sweet-savage massage" :sweatingbullets: And heyy, Eric is a Scorpio, and isn't Solar a Pisces? OMG the coincidence :lol:

@enko20 Me too, they never fail to make laugh! :D After I saw her cooking in Showtime, I decide that Solar and cooking are never meant to be together xD Hahahah that's why Eric said that he couldn't meet her sister, it's because of the failed kimchi! I think that part will be in next episode. Their position when calling Hong Jin-young and Solar's sister are different? And thanks so much for that precious Solar-finally-initiated-a-hug gif! :lol: 

@onlybeagles Not just you, I also feel empty and can't wait for next week episode! Love that picture, Solar's face expressions are so meme-able :P Yeah, Solar is clearly comfortable with him now. I think Solar is now more playful to Eric, she can even tickle him and touch Eric anywhere! Yup, I love it when they always fill each other's weaknesses, it's what a good couple should do, right? Solar indeed gave Eric the preview of her solo stage. I wonder if she showed the 'Sexy Back' part :lol:

@gureentea Yup. MBC, you can't fool us :) Is Solar's new phone case a plain color without any picture? Because I couldn't see her new phone case clearly. And you've got that good eyes, chingu! I didn't realize that Eric's blackroom interview isn't there. Is it because he's so busy that he got no time to do the interview? :( Agree with you, we can see from the window house at the next week preview, it's already dark. He spent his last day with Solar before facing hard time in the jungle :)

@sujukpop I see that you focus on Solar's initiating skinship moments :D Me too, even it's my wish. And yeah, you can see it's not impossible for her to do it. Woah, you're right, it's Solar who clasped her hand first when they've dried the dogs. I'm agree with all your points, we can see that Solar finally starts to break her wall. I'm also waiting for the day when they finally can hold each other's hand while walking :wub:

-----

Eric's IG story update

-----

Solar's fancafe memo update

• Like 9

The small thing i'd like to point on these pet-sitting ep is i really like Eric's tone of voice when he is calling/talking to the dogs like "Melly, come here " "good girl" and repeatedly saying "good job/jalhaesseo" everytime the dogs did well.. his voice is so loving❤

• Like 6

VIU is late this week.. the subs isn't out yet good thing I wasn't waiting this whole time~

10 hours ago, Farfalle said:

Eric spoke japanese? When? Yeah, Eric's appearance on LOTJ is still quite far :') Btw, because of the news of Eric joining LOTJ, I became curious about that show and watched some the old episodes. And I like it hahaha. Thanks to Eric, LOTJ got one more viewers :P

@Farfalle he spoke japanase when Solar put the towel on Eric head.. LOTJ is an interesting show I recommend it.

• Like 6