[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Hi! Maybe i would like to add this, but it's not complete though

June 30, 2016: WGM filming (Mukbang tour, went to bank, making Eric & Solar Bar)

July 5, 2016: Eric shot WGM's blackroom interview for previous filming

July 19, 2016: Eric mentioned Solar on Park Kyung Lim's radio about his Jeju trip and saying his face was getting red while talking about her lol

July 20, 2016: WGM filming (can't help my self promotion, WGM panelist's visit). I think they also shot the blackroom interview this day (noticed by Eric saying "today is blablabla" a lot in the interview, Solar also wearing the same earring?) 

July 27, 2016: WGM filming (Eric & Solar as special DJ on Kim Shin Young Radio, possibly sauna filming)

July 29, 2016: Eric's Ilgan Sport 취중Dol interview, he said "I just got comfortable while filming the last two or three episodes"

July 30, 2016-August 3rd, 2016: Went to LA for KCON

August 4th, 2016: Eric's NYLON photoshoot

August 5, 2016: Eric attended KBS Music Bank, KOLON Hello Dream Talk Concert, KBS Kang Seo Eun's Radio

August 6, 2016: MBC Music Core, Nicole visited Eric with her dogs

August 7, 2016: SBS Inkigayo, Can't Help Myself Goodbye Fanmeeting

August 8, 2016: Eric's secret day 2nd boyfriend event (?) (idk what is this but that time Eric posted something on his instagram stories) 

August xx, 2016: WGM filming (pet sitting and kimchi making)

August11-August 19, 2016: Eric went to Mongolia

August 20, 2016: Eric's King VIP party event

---

Based on those dates, the possible date for filming the pet-sitting ep is August 9/10th  (it could be on 8th too since he can possibly have more than 1 schedule a day). Actually it also possible on August 6th, but i doubt since i think he didn't bother to change his hairstyle no?

• Like 10

@Farfalle

the preview looks like ddongi really gonna see solar's sister. i just hope MBC not trolling us again. as a person who enjoy watching wgm from time to time i guess i'm used being trolled by MBC haha.

yup i think the kimchi making also happened on the same day as they go to babysit the dogs cause just like you said, before eric came-solar search how to make kimchi on her phone.

to be honest sometimes i'm a lil bit annoyed too with some people who did unnecessary comment about ddongi couple and make their favorite wgm couple looks better. i mean every couple has a different way of showing interaction. plus this is still a show anyway and more important for me is that ddongi couple could maintain their relationship even after their stint end. cause not every couple is in a good term after the show. some are just don't contact each other anymore. also so far both solar and eric stay true to themselves. 

those people who comment bad things about ddongi couple didn't really know solar-eric well (eventho i'm not too) but based on what they both said and the PD said, both solar-eric are actually a shy person. and compare the interaction of solar between with her member and eric is so irrelevant. i can touch here and there to my close friend but to a guy that i barely know for 4 freaking months and not interact with him everyday? no i can't not just do that easily. solar also dislike cringe stuff and thank god eric is not cringe but rather smooth haha.

wishlist for ddongi couple:

• ofcourse i wish the preview is right. so i can see solar's older sister yong hee unnie hoho. so we could know more about solar
  • overseas honeymoon is a must. hope they have a time for that
  • make a couple song or maybe do a duet on mbc entertainment award this year
  • meet the parents if possible (preferable on solar side :P)
  • i also want eric's friend visit too. i want to see the show being chaotic again lol
  • i wish there's a heart to heart talk moment between ddongi couple. i'm more into a relationship based on good emotional connection and good communication rather than just being too much skinship without knowing the other person better but it's even better when all of those aspect are there haha. cause looks like the staff so far just showing the fun side of ddongi couple but i believe there's more than just them being silly together and i believe they did have some more serious talk but the staff didn't really show it which is unfortunate.
  • explore new places/things together in korea. since both has mission to visit many places as much as possible. so i would like to see that come true :) 
  • eric or solar visit/support each other on music program if one of them has a comeback
  • to see both of them do volunteer together if possible
  • i lowkey wanted to see solar play piano on wgm haha and maybe eric could join in by singing
  • Like 8

@enko20Like your gifs!! in your second gif, eric wrapping his arm around her back, if i see eric's hand first goes to her waist but in the end he move his hand to her shoulder, am i wrong?

@Farfallelike your thoughts!!

my wishlist:

- hold hand

- honeymoon is must!!

- meet with eric nam's friends

- Eric meet with solar's parent and her family

- Solar meet with eric's parent and family

- more comfortable to each other

- Make a songs together

- eric and solar sing or perform duet song in an event (example: mbc entertaiment award)

- Travel overseas (bcs eric and solar like and want to travel)

- eric and solar goes to America, Atlanta and other

- eric make a surprise event for eric and Eric make a surprise event for solar

- Support each other on music shows and other event  

• Like 6

Annyeong Ddongi chingus !!!!!!

This episode was "alkongdalkong" :wub: so much butterflies in my stomach.... Eric oppa why you do this to us?

but it's so short (the episode) i guess 25 mins of airtime is so short when you watch this two...

i like "soccer mom" and "soccer dad" part especially our yoonddong thought or I must say imagine it with her other half yongddong...

excited for this upcoming saturday kyaaaa  :blush:

i made a new account for my Ddongi video and it's on vidme... @zurah90 hope you can watch the video that you can't watch.

I made another fmv for them yassss !!!

https://vid.me/jvtk

you can visit my channel https://vid.me/Giann_Kim .... watch and spread the ddongi feels :blush:

• Like 8

14 hours ago, sujukpop said:

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS POST, IT SEEMS DEPRESSING AND SAD BUT I JUST NEED TO RANT WITH YOU GUYS LOL

Man, I know I shouldn't be saying this but I'm kinda upset with comments saying how they are just like friends and that it doesn't seem real. What enrages me more is some people saying how Eric pushed Yongsun's limits with skinships such as hugging.

First of all, if Eric DOES intend to push her limits with skinships, he would do way much more skinships, knowing how he is from a country that is prone to skinships. Second, he would also not only ask her to drop her honorifics to him, but instead, maybe he would ask what the MCs always wanted. About them being friends, I think they emphasized it enough how both of them always wanted a marriage relationship like friends. And also, don't forget how they actually really started from 0 and they both even confessed that they're both actually somewhat shy introverts, so seeing their interactions now, I think it's a really big thing for them. I understand that people might be like, "eh, i want more skinships" or "look at other couples, they have much more skinships than them. they're not progressing" or "their skinship progress is weak", but i just wanna tell them that they also have to consider their personalities and everything. 

Happy end note: I love them just the way they are, and I know it's frustrating sometimes, wanting more physical contacts and everything, but I just love them the way they are :) 

@sujukpop to be honest I did think of that their progression is more of friends rather than a couple at first. But then again, that's what both Eric and Solar wants;  relationship that's like friends. As @Farfalle said, they're both shy introverts, Solar more so than Eric. Solar is the type that hates cheesy stuff and she's a tough case to open up. Even mamamoo members said Solar was like that when they first met. But look at how she is now! she's as crazy as the other members :D Plus since they only meet about 3 times a month it makes it even harder for her to actually warm up. That's why I believe they do keep in contact outside WGM cause if not, she would have grow tense at Eric's constant skinship now but she's not. she's actually comfortable and is fine with it :) With Eric too he's the considerate gentleman that takes care and watches over Solar. He's from Atlanta; skinship is normal for them. but knowing Solar and how she is, he's willing to adapt to her and not attempt that much skinship cause he knows it would make her uncomfortable. It's the little touches, the gaze, and the body language that's matter. When Eric sits, his body is always leaning toward Solar, his arm always rest behind her back and he always look at her so fondly. That to me already indicates that he's into her :wub: That's why I hope Solar opens up more, speak more banmal, and do these little touches that might seem subtle but is so spazz worthy :D

@enko20 I know he does seems tired :( he has so many events to attend so I really hope he's taking care of himself. But it's amazing of him being so tired with barely enough sleep but he's still so friendly and gives everything his all. If it was me I would have been so cranky haha:sweatingbullets:

@yuffiezdincht you pretty much nailed my wishes for them too!! haha I want all of that to happen

Plus in addition to that I wish for them to:

• do romantic events for one another :wub: Eric already did with his proposal, your turn Yongsun! 
  • take care of a baby so we get to see more of Yongsun umma and Yoondo Appa 
  • go to the beach!! it's summer after all. I think Eric needs more of the cutie and sexy style of yongsun :phew:
  • go to each other's events and show full support at their workplaces! plus show off their sweetness :D especially Eric to come to one of Mamamoo's events and actually see his cool and charismatic wife perform life! Then maybe one of the members would point out that Eric is there and would tease Solar and both would be so embarrassed :P 
  • a more one to one talk cause I think that's really important to them as a couple. I mean I'm pretty sure they have those moments but MBC just cut it cause they want to show the more fun side of Ddongi couple. But that's the intimate moment that actually show their progression!! It's the most real side of them so I hope they would air more of that side..

That's all I could think of as of now hehe

• Like 9

It seems like everyone here pretty much cover up all the wishes that I have for our Ddongie couple haha :sweatingbullets: I do have one more in mind that I would love to see happen:

• Solar's event for Eric on his birthday (November 17th, about three months from now) if they are still around by then. I think this is going to be the greatest opportunity for Solar to do something special for Eric and to show her appreciation for him. 
  • Of course, I also wish for the vice versa to happen, but Solar's next birthday is all the way in February 21st of next year. That is a very long time from now and if they are still on WGM by then, that mean they would be celebrating 10 months together. Not many couple make it that far, only a few have last 10+ months (I think Khuntoria still hold the record for longest time at 1+ year together (?), please correct if I'm wrong).

That's it. Sorry I can't reply to everyone yet, I'm a bit busy with my univ's work but I promise I will be back later. Oh and thank you for enjoying the gifs, I'm glad you guys like it haha :D 

• Like 5

@enko20 1 year and 3 months, to be exact. :) It would be nice if they can last for 8 months to be honest.

Ugh, it bums me out that I haven't watched this week's episode yet because of work. I don't want to stream while I'm working because my work environment is stressful enough as it is so I'm just relying on the gifs and screencaps from this thread. Awesome work btw from the cappers in this thread. :heart:

Lol, compared to the other couples that have appeared on WGM, I'd say their progression is pretty much average - from a scale of LTE couple to Hwayobi couple, they would be ranked above average. Which is perfectly fine as is, given the fact that they look like they enjoy each other's company better at this point in their segment better than some other couples in the past. Usually, I base my opinion by how they interact on the 4th or 5th date - although in their case it was kind of weird because their 5th date was their proposal/wedding day and that's kind of an odd timing for a WGM episode. But interestingly enough it fits them perfectly. :D

They're fine as it is. ^_^

• Like 8

@yuffiezdincht It's from the latest episode! Eric wore that sunglasses when he waited for Solar who's changing to the more comfortable clothes :) And yeah, your wishlist is good! :D

@gureentea Thanks chingu for your help! Will compile it later when I have enough time :) Actually I also think like you about the dog playground filming, but is it possible that Eric takes the dogs for 3 days into his house? Don't know, but I kinda doubt him to handle them alone just by himself hahahaha. But you're right too about the hairstyle change. It's a mystery hahaha.

@NitePanda Yeah, I'm a bit curious about why they want to make kimchi for Solar's sister. If they do meet, it's good since many of us wish a family member of Solar will visit them. I'm agree with you especially the point that nobody knows Eric & Solar well including us. I think it's okay if people give them critics that make them grow and perform better, but I don't really like when people talk bad things or start comparing. Well I know it's inevitable to compare, but I think we should consider their personalities too.

@ventj Thanks! Love to see your wishlist too! :D 

@Giann_Kim I think we're becoming greedier each week about their air time :P I also feel their air time is getting more shorter, while it's normal actually. Thanks for your hard work! Love your FMV and glad that you focus with their folk village date and MAMAMOO visit! I also just realized a skinship moment there because of your FMV. :o When Solar handed her phone to Eric to take a picture with MAMAMOO members, she kinda let her hands on his hand for a while, then their hands met again when they held the phone together. :wub:

@putrisha Agree with your points, and also your wishes :D 

@enko20 Oh, really. I hope your wishes come true. Please let them stay long so they can celebrate both of their birthday! :wub:

@Le_Sanguinea Agree with you, since WGM couples nowadays have shorter time than couples in earlier seasons. And thanks for your objective view ^_^ I know Eric-Solar also understand that they're in virtual marriage show and try to give their best. Btw, good luck for your job and hopefully you can watch the latest episode soon! :D 

-----

Seeing your wishes, I also wish that most of them will happen since my wishes are pretty much the same :D I'll add some which I hope it would come true:

• More of their small caring gestures to each other (like fixing hair)
  • More of their car scenes because it's the only place where there's no staffs :lol: But yeah, renting a car everytime they're filming may cost much :sweatingbullets:
  • Take more of selca together, it's okay if they don't upload it. Just want them to have memorable stuffs.
  • Solar's taking initiative for a skinships just for once (example: hold his hand first while walking?). I know this is very unlikely to happen, but I can wish, right? ;) 
  • Other than MBC Entertainment Awards, I would like to see them performing on MBC Gayo Daejun (since other WGM former couples have performed there too) :w00t:
  • Maintain their good relationship even after they left WGM at least as friends :D

-----

Eric's whereabout yesterday. It seems he met with songwriters/producers, is he going to release a song again?

Spoiler

-----

Another upcoming event for MAMAMOO in Jeju

• Like 7

@enko20 ooh I see then I can't argue with that :sweatingbullets: but yes it'll be really nice if they indeed do a photoshoot XD and BTW I'm loving those GIFs :wub: keep it rolling chinguuu! 

@Farfalle Yep your right were seeing more footage, I hope they release un-aired clips too :phew: thank youu :lol: honestly, I'm not a person who voice out my thoughts on something often but I dunno I guess its screamin out of my mind and my chest that I can't keep it to myself any longer.. yep I'm really crazy about ddongie but don't get me wrong, I can still see that brutal line that reminds me of reality :mellow:

@sujukpop oh dear I feel you, I've been there not too long ago.. I also rant my sentiments in here with our beloved chinguus.. I guess I'll just have to repeat the advice given to you by fellows right here.. ignoring is the best way. But gotta be honest we all know that we just can't ignore it well yea we set aside but it keeps piling unconsciously and later on it'll eventually snap. All I gotta say is.. at the end of the day you've got us.. we sympathize with you.

@Farfalle That's right it's totally unfair to compare the skinship between her members. Her members is basically her family away from home.. they've been through thick and thin. No one can equal their bond from one another.. I mean that's given already, and it's totally out of the question.. especially with the intimate stuffs. I just hope that they support their bias' (moomoos and namnation) unconditionally.

About the couples comparison, what @NitePanda and @Farfalle says.. I completely agree to that! just to toss in my two cents.. The reason why I love this show, WGM.. is because of that magic.. they have the same concept for the past few years but there's never a couple that were exactly the same, maybe got the same vibe but nah it'll never be the same. It's because they're people.. I couldn't explain it myself better but perhaps by this quote.. and if it happens that your familiar with it, you guys should know what I mean :D 

tumblr_mplajtge_UK1ssenaoo1_500.jpg

Time for my wish list!!! here it goes.. (put it into spoiler tag, it's pretty long..)

Spoiler

1. Couple song! please.
  2. Eric's chingus visit. Housewarming part 2
  3. MAMAMOO sister-in-laws comeback. Housewarming part 3
  4. Photoshoot or something that is in line of work in their industry that they can do together. actually this is somehow been fulfilled already, like the DJ show. but I'm hoping for more XD nope what I really mean is more interaction outside the show kekekek~
  5. Current couple meet ups! or the previous like the Byuu-couple. remember an episode were they ask about each other XD
  6. Outings.. previously said, it's summer go hit the beach, have fun!!
  7. 8 hours ago, NitePanda said:

i wish there's a heart to heart talk moment between ddongi couple. i'm more into a relationship based on good emotional connection and good communication rather than just being too much skinship without knowing the other person better but it's even better when all of those aspect are there haha. cause looks like the staff so far just showing the fun side of ddongi couple but i believe there's more than just them being silly together and i believe they did have some more serious talk but the staff didn't really show it which is unfortunate.

Give them alone time.. actually what I mean is leave them somewhere by themselves just set the camera.. that way less consciousness and to have a breakthrough talk.
  8. On 8/20/2016 at 2:53 AM, pwnkl said:

I really hope that Yongsun will eventually come to him!! jebalyoo~~

Count me in! Yongsunee's proposal to eric :wub: 
  9. Anniversary? kyaaaaaa~:wub::wub: I'm loving this idea too much :P
  10. They meet each other's family..
  11. Vacation, travel overseas! Mukbang leggooo~
  12. Celebrate each other's birthday
  13. They get even with the panelist, surprise visit in the set.. prank them!!
  14. Leisure time at home :lol:
  15. Eric's reaction over the moosical, Solar's solo stageeeeeeeeeee! :w00t:
  16. Hidden camera/event/make fun of her.. I just love Solar's being startled that membong reactions hahahhaahaahahha!
  17. Show their bare-faced to one another. I know solar was so shy.. but be confident you're a real beauty.. There's a lot of fan photos were she's not wearing make up or just light make up and gawd she's so pretty!
  18. WGM missions
  19. Bonus:
    Spoiler

Dispatch headlines: "Mamamoo's solar and Eric Nam confirmed to be dating!" OMG!! :phew: I've lost it, wishing and thinking of this wonderful moments.. my delulu is taking over :w00t: Okay back to earth! earth to me, me to earth :sweatingbullets: 

Gotta stop for now, my heart is freaking out :w00t::wub::sweatingbullets:

39 minutes ago, Farfalle said:

Solar's taking initiative for a skinships just for once (example: hold his hand first while walking?). I know this is very unlikely to happen, but I can wish, right? ;) 

I'll wish with you.. don't worry Hyun of YongSeo made it possible :D so are wish is not completely impossible :wub:

• Like 8

@Farfalle - Thanks! Right now I'm just rewatching the episodes I downloaded last week. They're just 5 episodes, but that'll get me through until the next day off :D  

@pwnkl -  #7 on your list already happened. Or, at least we've been given a glimpse of it when they had their Han River date (When Solar asked about Eric's childhood in the US). I agree with NitePanda that the PDs are cutting most of their conversation time; I don't really blame them since they're limited to 22-25 mins a cut, which is pretty decent considering the average length of the show. To be fair, they're doing a pretty good job of balancing the fun and serious parts in their segment - remember that they want to broaden their appeal to other first time viewers, and part of their appeal is their ability to enjoy each other's company, which I think is one of their more endearing qualities as a couple.

After replaying the first few episodes over and over again I'm convinced that since Solar verbalized that she felt more comfortable with him after their 2nd date she has no problem initiating the conversation with Eric with things other than food and common interests. Remember when she asked him why he picked Competent over Outgoing in the survey form when they were having their medical check-up? That's not an easy question to ask someone on your 2nd date - asking about their motivations - but she did it anyway since she feels that he wouldn't rebuff her with an offhand remark, as evidenced by her remark in the black room interview that episode. That kind of shows that at some point on and off screen they have an intellectual connection (although of course it's hard to guarantee that 100% since we're only seeing a fraction of their interaction). 

Really though, I'm 90% sure that these guys clicked in one way or another. I should know since I see myself in Eric because we have similar personalities, and partly because I'm attracted to girls with personality types like Solar's (Or Yura's, if I'm counting past WGM couples that I've shipped). 

And yes to #18! I've missed that part - WGM missions. Some might argue that it only fosters artificial interactions from the couples if they keep forcing missions on them, but I say it's not that bad if it means spending time doing an activity they're not familiar with. It allows them to bond with each other, right? :D

• Like 6

dunno if this has been posted already but i was rewatching their episode with Mamamoo members (mainly bcs i'm a mamamoo trash and i'm thirsty in this post-moosical drought) but they were really sweet during this ep.

But there's this scene that went by in a flash and i basically missed it the first time i watched it.

N89NU9r.png

their fingers were interlocked :blush: and our yongdonggie didnt mind it at all (assumed that cus her face was covered by byulie LOL)

this is what i like, their subtle skinships is more heart fluttering. :blush:

• Like 9

@sujukpop I know how you feel. Sometimes I would love to go on a rant for hours too to defend our couple (mostly Solar). People are entitled to their opinion, that I can agree, but some of comments are definitely a bit too much. One thing I would like to say, is that people tend to have preconceptions that are very difficult to change once it's set in place. What I mean by that is since they probably have this impression of Solar as a timid girl who's not interested in Eric, or Eric as a thirsty, Western-like man who like to push skinship on her for example, nothing we say will change their opinion.

Another thing is that many of them I'm sure based their judgment purely from what they see on camera. We on the other hand, know that there's a lot more interactions between Eric and Solar than what is shown on WGM, Things like board game, Amy Winehouse, wanting to take care of dogs etc. are just snippets of things that they do/talk with each other off-camera. Only those of us who care enough to find out what they say and do both inside and outside the show understand the honesty and sincerity they have toward each other. :) I'm not going to tell you to just pretend like those comments don't exist because I can't do it either, but this is why I'm glad that this thread exist so I can remind myself that I'm not the only one who is in love with Ddongie couple. :)

And yep, I agree with @NitePanda and @Farfalle, it's unfair to compare interactions between two girls vs a guy & girl. Not to mention, in Korea, skinship between close friends of same gender is actually consider the norm, while skinship between opposite genders is actually a big deal, especially if it's PDA. Just another thing to keep in mind.

@onlybeagles Welcome! Yes our couple in a way do remind me of Yongseo. That's why I have hope that Solar can open up to Eric like the way Seohyun did to Yonghwa. ^_^

@pwnkl Thanks! I just feel like sharing these gifs so we can have stuffs to spazz together hahaha :D I will try my best to do it every ep, but sometimes I can get really busy during the weekend. Glad you love it though. I love that quote a lot, and your wishlist... Wow! a big YES to ALL of that (especially 19 but I need to remind myself to keep my expectation in check lololol :P)

@Le_Sanguinea You are right, Solar definitely bring back so many memories of watching Yura back then for me. Jjong-ah is one of my top fav. WGM couple because Yura always made me laugh non-stop whenever she's on. Do you know that Jjong-ah is Eric's fav. couple too? He talked about this way before he joined WGM. Eric mention about physiognomy during the 1st meeting with Solar. Seems like he already had a hunch that he would get along with her well. Solar is pretty much a 100% match to his ideal girl type. Thanks for the exact timeline btw, wow those two really lasted that long huh? :huh:

• Like 7

@enko20 - Oh really? He really said that? Then that explains why he talked about Physiognomy. :o

Lol, that's a funny coincidence. Did he say that in a video clip or on an article? :)

EDIT: Godangit, now I remember. I remember that he was a panelist once before on WGM, I just didn't remember when. Turns out he was on WGM's panel when JjongAh was on. It figures.  :w00t:

Now I'm really tempted to rewatch JjongAh to find all the snippets of his remarks on cam. I distinctly remember that at some point Miseon asked him what his ideal couple/girl would be if he were to ever join WGM. Foreshadowing much? :lol:

• Like 6

@Le_Sanguinea there's this english interview on him way before wgm that asked what his type/ideal girl is (theres a video as well but cant find it no more) and i remember clearly that he answered the same as when yongsun asked him during their first meeting and the herbal place episode. Thats why i think that Eric genuinely likes Yongsun. :blush:

• Like 8

@pwnkl You're right! One more wish for them from me, MBC released their unaired clips! :D It's good if you can express what you feel and not forgetting the reality hahaha. Who won't like them? They look good together and their personalities are also great ;) Yeah, hope other WGM viewers could think about their personalities like us, but we can't do anything if they already have that concept and refuse to rethink :') And yes, I also watched Yongseo and that's why I think it's not impossible for her to take the initiative for once ^_^

@onlybeagles Yes, we've seen that too! And we blamed the PD because she cut at the wrong time ahahaha. Super agree with you, subtle skinships are more fluttering since it's usually done unconsciously :wub:

@enko20 Agree with you! And an additional point is they're doing it in front of some cameras (not just one) and some cameramen, knowing that many people can watch and even judge their behaviors. Again, it's not easy to be a public figure :sweatingbullets:

@Le_Sanguinea And Eric's ideal type isn't changing until now. Now that you mentioned Yura, I think he said once like he wanted to hug Yura (I kinda forget why, I think because of Yura's cute anger?) when he was a panelist. He also mentioned Jung Eunji as his ideal type for once. I think he indeed likes bubbly girl and yes WGM did a good job at matching :lol:

-----

MAMAMOO official fancafe has reached 77.777 members today, and RBW held an event for the fancafe MooMoos (the gifts are official concert goods :o) and released Moonbyul's solo stage at MOOSICAL on Youtube! And Moonbyul, understands what MooMoos want, she released the studio version of the track on fancafe! Woahh, waiting for the other clips of MOOSICAL, especially Solar's solo stage :D 

MAMAMOO short interview with Sabah Alarabiya :) 

-----

Eric's pictorial with The Celebrity's September edition! 
(especially love the cover because of his hair and my favorite color is on his outfit! :wub: Guess you'll also love this, sis @zurah90!)

2016082401002456400188651.jpg

2016082401002456400188652.jpg

• Like 6

@le_sanguniea: I agree with you that the PD did a great job in matching the couple. 

But for their editing, I hope I can see more interaction between our couple. It feels like they are editing most of the great part between Eric and Solar. It's not like I don't like what I'm seeing between the two but it feels like there are more exciting part/s that's  missing than what it is shown. 

I really like Solar's flustered look. I guess that's the reason why Eric is always surprising her even with just a simple things or gestures. ^^

I want to watch mamamoo's first concert. ( MOOSICAL), Is there anyone here who knows where to watch it?!
Thank you in advance :)

Edited by coolbrattyro
  • Like 7