[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

So guys.. Pretty furious right now.. Mamamoo were supposed to perform at some Award show or whatever on KBS. And apparently KBS decided to cancel on them last minute after my girls have already changed their outfits, rehearsed. Im such an obvious Mamamoo trash and us moomoos are preetty mad about it. :angry: i mean, theyve been working like crazy the past few months and KBS just decided to pull this crap and waste their time. :angry:

Sorry bout the rant but i just had to let it outtt 

• Like 7

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from WGM website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 337 (will be aired at September 3rd, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Kimchi Making (2) & Eric's Support for Wife's Concert!

For Solar's (older) sister who's studying in UK, Eric Solar challenged kimchi making for the first time!
Unable to save the ingredients inside the kimchi, they took an emergency measure....
Would the major surgery of the kimchi by 'skilled(?) doctor Yong' be able to succeed?

After the first kimchi making was sent by the delivery service, Solar called her sister!
From the first call, the (older)* sister-in-law told Eric, "I heard you can't go to the (Solar's) concert~ That's too much!"
A warning was given... How would the first call with the sister-in-law which exuded with chic atmosphere?!

Couldn't go to wife's first solo concert, Eric who took it into his heart!
For Solar and MAMAMOO sisters-in-law, he did the 'super express support project'...
What were the 3 types of tributes(?) set that prepared by Eric?

In return for the husband's support, Solar showed the 'concert teaser' stage...
It's not 'super sexy'? Solar held the spatula on the ironing board and worked earnestly on her performance!
Then, Solar's surprise performance only for the husband was?!

-----

* Older sister-in-law = 처형 (cheo-hyeong) = Solar's older sister (from Eric's POV)
Younger sister-in-law = 처제 (cheo-je) = MAMAMOO members (from Eric's POV)

-----

@enko20 Hahaha my shipper heart is happy too when I saw Eric's interview matches Solar again :D Thanks for the preview pictures! Love to see them enjoy their time together like that! :wub:

@gureentea Thanks for the pic, chingu! I'm curious what Solar said at the last picture :P Love your updates too! That's okay, the shippers here are chill and mature enough to see Eric shipped with other celeb haha. And yes, glad that they kept the tattoo and didn't try to put something on it :D 

@onlybeagles Really? I haven't browsed about MAMAMOO/Eric's update today. Poor the girls :( But maybe KBS has any reasons for this?

• Like 9

@onlybeagles @Farfalle So apparently this is what happened during the concert:

Spoiler

This is honestly so messed up. I can't believe they would do something like that :angry:. They should count themselves lucky that most Moomoos are chill and Mamamoo's member themselves are pretty calm as well. I'm a Nam-pyeon and even I am mad at this -__-

-----------

@Farfalle Oh I just saw the text translation, thank you. Dr. Yongsun trying to fix the kimchi? Why do I have a feeling she's going to make a bigger mess? :sweatingbullets: I'm soooooo not looking forward to how this will turn out lololol

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Farfalle said:

From the first call, the (older)* sister-in-law told Eric, "I heard you can't go to the (Solar's) concert~ That's too much!"

-----

* Older sister-in-law = 처형 (cheo-hyeong)
Younger sister-in-law = 처제 (cheo-je)

So...it means that she's older than Solar or she's older than her brother in law?

• Like 6

@enko20 Thanks for your info. I have read it too from some fan accounts. Well, although KBS was reported to pay MAMAMOO half of the performance fee, I think they should apologize too since they're the one who invited MAMAMOO as the performer. And the company that taken MooMoo's personal information, wth? -_- Many MooMoos are angry too on their timeline. I don't know if it will end well, but I'm afraid that MAMAMOO-KBS relationship becomes bad. And "Immortal Songs" is on KBS :sweatingbullets:

Hahahaha that's why we saw the preview on 2 weeks ago when Solar acted with her hands like a surgeon. Yeah, I'm a bit hopeless for Solar x cooking, I'm sorry :lol: 

-----

Eric's IG update:

-----

MAMAMOO performed today at Cheongju, after the KBS incident .___.

-----

Article about MAMAMOO in KBS <Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook>

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Andicilin said:

So...it means that she's older than Solar or she's older than her brother in law?

@Andicilin It means that she's older than Solar. Is it confusing for you? I think I'll add more explanation :) I do have a question though. If Solar's older sister is younger than Eric, does Eric consider her as his older sister-in-law or younger sister-in-law? From my POV, I think she's still his older sister-in-law?

@maeryl Omo, Solar said that she wanted a guy as her partner this time :) Thanks for sharing!

• Like 7

@maeryl Thank you for your fast updates too! :D Yeah, I'm looking forward to Solar's unnie conversation with Eric! I think Solar's unnie is kinda hard on him :P 

-----

One more, MAMAMOO's "Taller Than You" band version, which is also their concert version :D 

And the interview part, which contains their "Hello" accapella :) 

Spoiler

-----

Eric's Snapchat update!
Eric is in Busan again? He has gone and come between Seoul & Busan :sweatingbullets: Well, he has food festival today I think? I'm envy with that seafood, I'm craving seafood lately :( 

• Like 9

@gureentea @onlybeagles The right one I think it's pasted into their wedding ceremony list of events(?). I don't know how to say it in english :sweatingbullets: And yes, the left side is for Korean folk village. Why MBC didn't air that selca moment? I'm happy though they took selcas together :D 

According to my limited Korean, the uploader wrote that WGM Eric Nam made wooden lighting (?) this Thursday. The uploader just wrote Eric, I wonder if Eric came alone or with Solar.

• Like 6

Hi all... i missed so much but i'm deeply thankful for everyone updates.:heart:

Yup i watched our couple ep but i miss some parts due to lagging but the preview for the next episode is WOW!!! Even with the cooking competition. I really wish the best for our couple..... oh my god... just can't wait!!!!!

• Like 7

Today episode was sweet & touching.:wub: Unlike last week episode, Eric have backroom interview in today episode. Gosh he looks exhausted. 

And i'm definitely looking forward to their duet. Both Eric & Solar version of BaekJiYoung & 2PM Taecyeon 's "My Ear's Candy" is sexy tho~;)

~~~~~

MBC gave us 4 cuts of our couple segment! ;) 

Now waiting for the preview!  

And technically speaking... Eric was the first person before MOOMOOS get to hear "ANGEL" from YongSun! You are so lucky Eric! 

• Like 11

While waiting for the next week preview, I'll give some updates :) 

Eric is at 2016 Olive Food Festival in Busan

Spoiler

-----

The next preview is already on Naver TV cast

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1091956/list/90791

Btw, the cut when Solar showed her solo stage to Eric is popular now in Naver, the most viewed cut among other WGM cuts for today's episode! :D 

doekbzO.jpg?1

• Like 10