[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@xexe Most of us here love that hairstyle on him (I think Solar too since she prefers the all-back style?) :D 

@enko20 Thanks for the updates! Woah, his voice is really calming :o I think I'll play this OST for a while :D @ryuseolnims sis, you have that good ears! :lol:

@zurah90 Hahaha me too, I can recognize them by names and know their latest song, but that's it :sweatingbullets: Thank you sis, I wish you the best in your work too! :D Yeah, you're right. And those fans who watch their radio appearance from the window, wonder what they're thinking hahaha. Hmmm maybe Eric did buy it from there? I don't really know about the LP buying procedure though hahaha. You're welcome, sis! Thanks for your updates too! ;) Yup, MAMAMOO is entertaining as always, and I'm happy that I can see their practice for the concert in the beginning. They're going to use background dancers too, MOOSICAL is gonna be lit! B) From the fantaken photos, he's enjoying his time. I hope it can be like a holiday for him although live in jungle is hard :) 

@gureentea Oops, I don't see your post above and post the same thing :sweatingbullets: I've edited my post hehe. Thank you chingu for updating! :D

-----

Upcoming event for Eric in early September

• Like 3

The translation of official preview text for tomorrow's episode from WGM website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 334 (will be aired at August 13th, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Ddongi Couple, One-day Radio DJ Debut!

After the noisy panel members went back...
Remaining alone at the quiet newlywed house, Eric ♥ Solar!

They confirmed Eric's 'mission pose' on the stage...
As his turn was coming, Eric didn't know what to do!
Then, would Eric keep his promise with her wife on the stage?!

Ddong-i couple who "wanted to be radio DJ", became 'real' DJ?!
Both of them would be in charge of 'Hope Song at Noon' as one-day DJ!
Ahead of live broadcast, they began cramming for practice with a nervous look...

To seek for advice, Eric called Jun Hyun-moo!
Jun Hyun-moo as senior DJ taught them cool tips(?)~
What's the advice that made Ddongi couple admire him?

The radio live broadcast time came at last!
Both of them completed phone connection with the listener calmly.
Then, they proceed to "Ddong-i Night", which was the most concerned corner for them~
Tension up! How was the excited 'energetic' couple's DJ challenge?!

-----

Solar's daily memo at MAMAMOO fancafe

Spoiler

Rough translation for Solar's memo:

Spoiler

(2)
Everyone sleep comfortably today
Let's meet tomorrow with good feeling^^
I'm nervous

SL

-----

(3)
Kkkkkk already sleep
Don't (sleep) too early ^^
You're in a hurry

SL

-----

All MooMoos around the world are supporting them! :D
I'm kinda touched looking at those rice wreaths :')

• Like 6

Just a little throwback to the last episode, one of the jenga mission that is not aired, i think it says "사랑하는 사람의 이름은 모든 사람에게 공개하세요" (please reveal to everyone the name of the person you love)? Sorry if i'm wrong kkk

lvgQSMK.jpg

And based on what i watched, actually they moved like 9 jenga blocks (?)

• Like 7

@gureentea Wow thanks for pointing that out :mellow: I saw some of the jenga blocks magically stack up on top but I didn't know what it said. It's just like Mamamoo's questions to Eric, most of them were cut as well. I think the questions that are more personal or intimate are taken out :expressionless: Now I really wonder what Solar/Eric answer was? :mellow:

• Like 5

@gureentea You have that translation right, chingu! :D And it's amazing that you can read the writing on the block. I think I can't, it's too small for me :sweatingbullets: 

@enko20 Hmm I think not all the mission on the blocks are done by Eric & Solar, since the one who take the block is the one who do the mission written there. Am I right? I'm wondering though who took out the block that @gureentea mentioned and what's his/her answer hahaha. And yeah, chingu, I also want to see their full uncut episode, but what can we do as viewers? :') And yeah, every week we just can get 20++ minutes :sweatingbullets:

-----

Article about today's episode! Happy watching, chingus! I envy you all today :')

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/12/eric-nam-helps-fulfill-solars-dreams-radio-dj/

------

Eric Nam Helps Fulfill Solar’s Dreams Of Being A Radio DJ

Eric Nam Helps Fulfill Solar’s Dreams Of Being A Radio DJ

This couple just continues to exude #relationshipgoals!

MBC released still cuts of the upcoming August 13 episode of the variety show “We Got Married,” and it shows the popular virtual couple becoming radio DJs for the day.

Eric Nam Solar

According to broadcast representatives, Eric Nam joins alongside Solar, who has always had dreams of becoming a radio DJ, on the MBC FM4U radio show “Kim Shin Young’s Noon Song Of Hope.” They take over a corner formerly called “Shin Young Night” and converts it to “Ddongee’s Night” for the day as they excite the environment with their fun loving personalities.

Eric Nam Solar 2

Solar even prepares a special cheat sheet for Eric Nam to help with his Korean pronunciation and he says, “It’s okay. Since you’re here, I am not worried,” showing the encouragement and support they give to each other.

Solar Eric Nam 2

Source (1) (2)

• Like 4

hi guys! sorry i'm not active these days. something came up and i was so depressed. i'll be back when i'm okay.

Spoiler

i stan this boygroup winner but i just can't keep up with all the haters and yg's treatment to winner. i want to recover first from all this bs.

i'm still gonna be watching eric nam and solar wgm and check this forum to heal my wounded heart. next week i'll be back i promise.

• Like 7

The moment i saw MiSun wore that Solar's dress, i knew that our couple segment going to air first! Ahh~ it feels so short! But i can't stop smiling throughout watching them. The mission part where Eric tickled Solar tho!!! ;) I wish that there's full broadcast when they guested in KSY's radio program cause i just can't get enough of them! Beagle couple indeed! Eric being hyper~ kekeke.:lol:Solar Solar Solar~ :phew: Eric complimented  Solar and of course he was proud of her~♡ Not much of blackroom interview.Hmm...Love how Eric kept putting his arm at Solar's back. :wub: And i can't with Solar's dolphin laughs...she's too cute!:blush: Lucky of those Ddongie fans to get watched them in person. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Oh gosh~ i wanna see Eric and Solar doing the photoshoots too! 

• Like 7

Both Eric and Solar loves dog so much that Nicole ask Eric to look after her dogs. Kekeke :P 

Solar: *Open arms widely to the dogs* "Come here."

Eric: *Goes up to her* "I'm coming!" and attacks her with the backhug! :phew:

HAHAHAHAHA *ROFL*:lol:

And... seriously Eric need to stick with that hairstyles! It really looks good on him!!! I ♡ it!!!

• Like 6

@zurah90 thanks for the clip, I jump to the preview cos you guys say about hug....haha it's so funny:wub: Nicole is under cje&m too right...same agency with Eric...I remember them in "song for you" and I read in twitter that spica (their labelmate too) will comeback this month  I'm curious about the date will be around mamamoo comeback...

2 years ago I read about rookie gg news and the writer is spica hard fan, she mention mamamoo there...I check out this 2 group and get interest with mamamoo immediately but not with spica (that time spica use sexy concept in their mv and I'm not comfortable with that concept but this days after "you're the best" mamamoo get sexy too haha...)

I hope there will a lot update and fancam for mamamoo concert...

• Like 3