[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

I just watched the subbed version and it was so exhilarating it almost took my breath.

Chingus.. This episode will sweep all your worries and will make your day for sure!! unfortunately I can't give a review at the moment because of busy schedule.. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do 

I will watch this episode whenever I feel down or upset.. Ddong couple is the best :wub:

• Like 7

sorry i haven't be able to post much lately, i got overwork for two days and now i have my free time.. already watch the engsub and i love this episode i read back some page that so many netizen talk about force skinship or anything, so im gonna share my review for this week eps :) Finally the moment ive been waiting for, the letter scene! its so touching, i can feel that is solar real feeling even she dont want eric to publish it.. the sentence that capture in my eyes is solar said she trust eric more and more :) And when the panel come lol is so full of skinship and its like one in million chance that we get to see our couple do something like that.. i love how they complement each other when they talk about each other strenght and weakness.. the highlight is their lips touch lol!!! and solar is already out of her mind :D overall is im so proud of eric that he didnt want solar to feel uncomfortable or nervous when they do the mission, he so concern about her, he know that she didnt want expose skinship around people so he always comfort her although we sure eric so nervous there lol but he always try to stay calm and comfort solar so she didnt feel awkward.. ERIC YOU DA MAN! he getting more braver right now , keep it up! they build more trust and more comfortable now, so love this eps :D and for the thingy that been going around, we know the panel said dont drink it when solar find it strong and they just give her a little sip of that i dont know why people even want to boycott lol but i will just stick to my will, i dont care what they gonna say :) 

• Like 3

Hello everyone, another silent lurker coming out here. ^_^ 

I've been keeping up with this thread and thoroughly enjoying everyone's posts and opinions in here. I'm originally a SoLim shipper and a longtime WGM follower, but since I love Eric and Mamamoo so much I just can't help myself but to fall in love with our Ddongie couple as well.I just feel like this is right time to make an account and start to be active in this thread. :D

Anyway, it seems like everyone's moods are a bit down in here after what happened. I personally try to not read too much into those negative remarks, since I know that just like other couples, our Ddongie will have many anti-fans, and they will always find ways to make something out of nothing. Just remember that while these anti-fans exist, there are plenty of others ppl in and out of Korea that support our couple as much as we do. I wanted to say something about this "incident" but I think we have talked about it enough already so it's time to put it to rest. :sweatingbullets:.

@ouki and @sight_stv   May I ask for a link to the subbed version of this ep ? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

• Like 5

@enko20 here is the link! http://ikshow.net/shows/we-got-married/episode-333/ enjoy and welcome to the ship :D 

@ryuseolnims you can upload it on https://sendvid.com/ and paste the link when the process done here and we all can watch it :D i get that restriction too just like everyone else.. its free website and dont forget to paste the link here kay :D

@zurah90 agree with you! but we must not worry since so many people love our couple and this thread still alive and better then ever :D we just have to share positive vibe and we must admit it that the PD done a good job in this eps lol

• Like 3

I'm quite sure they played board game last time on their house (like Eric said on the radio) because Solar was playing with them  alone when Eric arrived at home but it might be cut >///< i wonder what will they do if the guests didn't come they must do lot of things together :")

• Like 6

@Farfalle after watch this eps i think they will find some awkwardness when they filming again after they busy schedule since they do much skinship in this eps but im quite sure they will miss each other more! lol solar can even look at eric's eyes from that close when before she cant even look at his side when they are sit to each other aaaa really love this eps, eric is such gentleman here :D i cant wait to see they filming after they busy schedule lol

• Like 5

I guess this weekend i had lot of free time lol, on the latest ep the name of the apartment ddongi's been staying is shown, i tried googling it and found their house xD

the-win-boutique-dormitory-8-pax.182.jpg

the-win-boutique-japanese-style-room.156the-win-boutique-detail.131.jpgthe-win-boutique-scenario.163.jpgthe-win-boutique-relaxation.139.jpg5065648_106_b.jpg

And even the address... (maybe it will help @soriccouple since you asked it earlier ^^)

Spoiler

The WIN Boutique Hotel, Seoul

Yanghwa-ro 7-gil, Mapo-guSeoulSeoul121-839South Korea

(But i don't know if we can send them some gifts etc to that address)

• Like 7

@gureentea I agree with your opinion too about the eel product. And even lately I researched about the alcohol ("Lespedeza cuneata" is the scientific name of a plant actually) and just like eel, it is good for stamina, but it's just one of its benefits . Well, I think I'll just say it here since I don't want to see any arguments again. And wahh chingu, you found their house? You're daebak! :o 

@zurah90 Calm down, sis! I think you should stop seeing the negative comments too, just to give yourself time to think clearly :) 

@sight_stv I agree with you, chingu. I don't think that Solar is forced too, you're right that even Misun said to her to not drink it if she found it too strong. It's okay if they'll be awkward because of the skinship, it's better than this boycott thing :') Yeah, and I think Eric will miss her more, since he came back from the hard life in jungle? :P hahaha. Yes, they're really getting more comfortable with each other :D Thanks for the Showtime update too chingu!

@enko20 Hello, chingu! Welcome to this thread :D And thanks for your kind words, reading it makes me calmer :) 

• Like 5

The recent episode is driving me crazy! I got to watch the 3 couples. But for me, Ddongie couple really made me crazy :w00t:  From all the skinships and interactions...everything was perfect! (I kept blabbing, ha?)

For me, my favorite parts were the skinships! I dont know but I think Eric being under alcohol influence (and with the help of eel) made him more aggresive. Hahaha! He looks so hot right? :lol:

Anyway, another week of waiting. I also hope thr Ddongie couple can have a photoshoot like 33 couple for a magazine maybe? 

• Like 7

@Farfalle yeah you're right lol they will feel awkward for the moment but its gonna be fine again lol yeah eric as always will be the one who feel more missing her right espesially he will be out of nowhere in the jungle lol, the PD is like to troll us now.. i dont know is they gonna cut scene where solar do a pepero game too? or like yesterday they will air it next week with the scene when they watch eric mv togethere lol but this eps is one of the best for us :D 

• Like 5