[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

6 hours ago, gureentea said:

but they haven't showed the part when they are watching Eric's stage on TV

Don't forget the pepero game.. In the preview it was Solar the one who's eating the fruit and Eric holding it. I guess they played it twice ;)

58 minutes ago, NitePanda said:

just enjoy ddongi couple while they are still on a roll and please don't be too demanding or judging the things that solar and eric did to each other in wgm or outside wgm. don't have high expectation on them, it would make you more upset and not enjoying the shipping thing :D 

Yes.. That is my intention from the beginning, no expectations from them and no pressuring them. I love them because they're honest and naturally interacting with each other. Other couples might be nice with their skinship and intimate gestures but sometimes I think it's forced (it's a romantic show after all).

I love how Eric being touchy today... he kept on leaning to his wife and hugs her.Aww~

@zurah90 I think Eric is intentionally using these opportunities to his advantage. Normally he doesn't get to do that but when there are other people it comes more 'naturally' from him. Don't forget Mamamoo visit he was doing the same thing :D

I didn't like how they made them drink alcohol though.. they can make it fun w/o it. Since our couple is exhausted and tired I hoped they'd be considerate of them. :)

• Like 6

Ikr i don't know what makes ppl ranting about feeling uncomfortable watching ddongie couple i mean maybe you do if u watch another couples in wgm because some of them have 'excessive' skinship BUT our ddongi hasn't even held hands (when walking and most of the time) Eric already being so careful to the point 'til people calling them "we got friends", because they almost had 0 skinships.. yet there are still many people hate them smh. And tbh this is my first time enjoying every little skinship that made by one couple, because i usually don't like skinship (and hate it more if it was forced or cringey) i just love what ddongi couple do, just small gestures but could make our hearts flutter~

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, ouki said:

That is my intention from the beginning, no expectations from them and no pressuring them. I love them because they're honest and naturally interacting with each other. Other couples might be nice with their skinship and intimate gestures but sometimes I think it's forced (it's a romantic show after all).

good for you then hehe. well it's still a show anyway, right? a lil bit push of skinship to ddongi couple won't hurt them either haha. so k-moomoos need to chill. i personally don't called wgm as scripted show (where it's like an actor that given for a script to memorise the lines) but rather a show with some guides. there's a theme for them, like for example today they need to celebrate white day or something else and it's up to the couple to react with each other some couples are not the lovey dovey type but i still enjoy their interaction and don't forget that the couple involve in giving ideas to what they wanted to do for each other :D.

i will give you a lil fact about wgm kekeke (for reference):

Spoiler

wgm is still a show. eventho it's guided but that doesn't mean that there's no sincerity on it. if you watch ohye couple (kang ye won-oh min suk) there's one episode where they talk about wgm as a show and oh minsuk said to yewon that his friends asking whether it's scripted then oh minsuk said it clearly it isn't scripted like how come he planned how to reacts to the sudden action made by yewon? it's not like he got the script to memorise the line and plannig how to react to it.

as a solim shipper i need to tag this article for reference :) :

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/28/song-jae-rim-we-got-married-with-kim-so-eun-was-not-staged/

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/06/song-jae-rim-leaving-we-got-married-is-not-the-end-with-kim-so-eun/

some couple might not contact each other but i can guarantee that solim couple is one of the couples who's still contact each other after their wgm stint end and even after their stint end, solim shipper still support their individual project.

and i know there's a couple who clearly stated that they don't contact each other anymore after their wgm ends and one of them having a date in real life with another person right after the couple end their stint on wgm (i won't mention who but it's sad to hear & to know that cause they are one of those couple who's so lovey dovey and i thought they would have a good relationship after their wgm ends at least)

oh and there's a couple that said they did not contact each other after wgm end but 1 or 2 years later they did have met each other (hang out, eating) and even take selca (it's jung joon young-jung yoo mi)

and there's ant couple (j crown-seo in young) from wgm season one who's still keep in touch with each other and so open about their oppa-dongsaeng realationship in public.

for me it's always good to see wgm couple still keep in touch with each other. i'm also hoping for ddongi couple to keep in touch with each other and on a good terms even after leaving wgm :D 

• Like 5

Hi guys! Am i late? Hello to all silent ppl that makes their appearance today. HAHA. @NitePanda @hazellynn @sujukpop 

By the way, today's episode is really good! Im rolling in my bed because of sweetness even i have an injury. Hahaha. I so happy today. Their closeness comes naturally and my fantasies about them are getting real and real! Eric is so sweet. He even bought flowers to give it to his wife. The WGM Panels really helps the couple in their skinships. I kinda notice that eric always stare at solar that makes her shy. But, wow. Solar can now stare at eric in long seconds (I guess?). But what makes the episode sweet (For me) is the way eric and solar look to each other now, their face is getting red whenever they looked to each other. HAHA. Omg :wub:. The lips! Omaygad. I cant move on to that accidental lip touch! I also cant move on to the second kiss. Today's episode is the best! :D

As for the issue. Can we just ignore negativity? I mean. I think its kinda unnecessary to worried about that, cause the reason is just unreasonable. How can they think solar is forced to drink, when she stated in earlier episodes that she try to drink slowly? (Idk if this is the reason or i misunderstood. HAHA) And also i think every episode that donggi couple showed. We are getting more and more shippers and the shippers of ddonggi couple are calm, humble and nice. We dont make scenes, stories and negative comments about other couple. Like what @NitePanda said. We should enjoy this ship. 

And like what i always do. Here's the gifs i make. I do hope you all enjoy <3

Spoiler

The Kisses :heart:

tumblr_obhrb0Kwwp1uulf24o1_400.gif  tumblr_obhtgulMli1uulf24o1_400.gif

THE CLINGY HUSBAND :D:wub:

tumblr_obhtrrKN5P1uulf24o1_400.gif  tumblr_obhtxluBrv1uulf24o1_400.gif

tumblr_obhuan6crQ1uulf24o1_400.gif  tumblr_obhufyV5NP1uulf24o1_400.gif

Im sorry if i put too many gifs. I just cant help myself. Dont worry i didn't put all. But when you want more. I cant post it right away ;)

• Like 10

I guess so eric and solar seem familiar to each other while callin in the ohone solar speaks ti him in english haha..,i love how eric knows that solar loves amy winehouse its cute never mind the rant ,knetz also defent that no force was done solar just took a zip of the alcohol .,haters sometimes are funny

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, gandaako05 said:

@gureentea i felt annoyed this rant is created by some of moonsun fans,sometime they tend to be obssessed with their ship...before wgm they also created a issue like this good thing is alot of knetz also find them really cute...they are still trending on naver...

i'm sorry to jump in this convo but i also want to voice my opninion about it here:

Spoiler

well what's new with some of those moonsun shipper? haha. i know that not all moonsun shipper are delusional but some are delusional and plain annoying lol. eventho my bias is solar but i'm not shipping her with moonbyul cause their unnie-dongsaeng relationship is not my style and some of their shipper are too delusional. so it's annoyed me haha. i get it when they ship solar-moonbyul for fun but some of them are taking it seriously to the point that they think solar-moonbyul are a couple for real lmao. i mean all they did is just a fan service tho. i even hate it when some of those people divine their idol's sexuality tsk tsk

• Like 10

OMG THIS EPISODE!! Thanks to the studio Onnies and Oppas, we are able to see them being pushed away from their comfort zones while relying on each other. Eric especially looking a lot more comfortable touching her (I MEAN HE WAS BORN IN AMERICA, HUGS AND KISSES WON'T HURT ANYONE!! daa.. better step up your game Eric!) hehehe.. Solar accepts him better now as she used to pushing him away, now she opens her heart a bit. Hope they'll develop their relationship even more from now on. 

I guess this must be the feeling, watching your favourite couple with a slow paced relationship development. I watched Yongseo for the first time when the broadcast was already over. I wonder how the fans must be feeling that they have to wait for a "miracle" each week. They were very slow BUT I could feel more sincere and genuine feeling from them and it seems like their "friendship" still lasts till now. 

I hope Solar would open her mind and heart even more bigger and willingly embrace Eric as her man even more so, thus Eric can be more comfortable to take the lead in the relationship and give us plenty of skinships and romantic scenes rather than 2 friends having fun scenes. Don't get me wrong i love seeing them having fun but it's better if they can have fun more like a real couple. Can't wait for thaaatt!! So for so good though!

BTW please help me.. What is the bgm song playing when Eric kissed her? Thank you for anyone who'll help me!!

Good night from the east part of the world!! :) <3 

• Like 6

It seems that eric nam knows sola,he even bought pizza for her,he knows that solar is a shy person so she guided her when panelist take a visit,he even looked solar before kissing her on the cheeks,sometimes when eric has a question or he seem not sure if its okay with solar they tend to communicate with der eyes,eric seems more affectionate now, she is hugging solar a lot of times ...that why moonsun shio was in fire haha...i also think they are quite close knowing eric he is really friendly

• Like 8

I think what I enjoy the most in this episode is the scenes before the panelists came starting from exchanging gifts, reading the letter (and there are lots of hearts too...), Solar playing alone in the house and calling Eric, Eric brought back the bingsu, the flower, them doing the manicure thing hahaha... But I appreciate all the helps from the panelists to make ddongie couple do skinship. I think Eric only does skinship when there are other people around to avoid the awkwardness that comes after. But they were so cute in this episode and I want ddongie to make use of the bar that they already set up before! Can we get another episode where they stay in the house?? After the radio dj maybe? And Solar is so cute I want to give her flowers too! I'm so happy that she looked so happy in today's episode and when she called Eric and said she was having a hard time alone in the house........ shimkungs... :wub:

• Like 5

@gandaako05 yes too much salt is not good for their health lol so far i don't see anything wrong about our ddongie being in WGM tbh. I found this post, the reason why they didn't like Solar on WGM, somehow in my opinion this a bit overreacting...

Spoiler

CmliZ5rUsAA20He.jpg

It's not like throwing your precious idol into a fake, uncomfortable reality show, tho. Solar agreed to join WGM so she knows she can do this. And they are not acting as in scripted drama, just like @NitePanda said.. it is indeed a broadcast, but humans do have feelings and heart. They also rant about all the image benefits from WGM goes to Eric (WGM is showing good sides of him thus he is more loved now) well it doesn't really because of WGM, Eric's good image is built on every show he appeared i think (like 'i live alone' and other show) since his image is just already good even before WGM. People just don't chill and trying to find single hole to make the show looks bad smh. And guess what? i'm not into mamamoo that much before WGM, but now they are the girlgroup i like the most

• Like 7

I don't think i could share my review now but i'll post it after i watch it with subs. I realized so much in yesterday episode and i love to read all the posts here. I can't reply anything for now and tag to more silent readers that finally making appearance in here. Hello & Welcome! Just glad to know there's more Ddongie shippers.:) Regarding about those people... yeah they annoyed me but i'm not gonna bother about them. Just let them be guys. *Peace*

Before i go, just some of the highlights of our Ddongie article:

:wub:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/eric-nam-gives-mamamoos-solar-a-smooch-on-we-got-married 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/06/watch-eric-nam-solar-complete-kissing-mission-got-married/  

Eric's performance. ;) 

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1028912 

• Like 1

Hey, Ddongi shipper chingus! I fell asleep and surprised to see that our pages are moving so fast. I know we can't help it since we're so high with the latest episode? :D I'm excited to share my recaps and spazz, but after looking at your posts and looking the 'boycott' things by myself, suddenly I'm in no mood to type it (so sorry for being so selfish :sweatingbullets:). I don't know, I feel worried now about Eric & Solar. I don't like to see some fanwars at various sources, looking at those scenes make me sad. This boycott thing even has reached viewers' board at WGM official website, and I was a bit relieved that some Korean viewers defended them and gave their rational thoughts about it. But I still don't like to see the war. That's why I closed those pages and opened this forum, because I like that chingus here are so chill about this. I also hope that Eric or Solar didn't see those arguments, they'll be so sad :( 

Personally, I think that the boycott is unnecessary too, just like all of you. Borrowing @NitePanda's term, WGM is a guided show and the staffs really consider their casts' opinion. Even I translated the interview of WGM PD and Eric about this 'scripted' thing. And because of that, I think Solar will speak if something is uncomfortable, since I can see from the earlier episodes that being blunt is one of her personality too. But I also can't blame the K-moomoos since I don't know what's bothering them exactly (because of the language limit), and I know they do it because they love Solar as much as we do. If Solar saw people who love her fighting, I think she will be sad.

I hope that chingus here stay cool about it. I can give my opinion, but I don't have that much confidence to defend them, since I'm just a viewer who enjoy watching them on camera. Even I don't know them personally. Only Eric & Solar (and maybe the staffs and panelists) are the ones who know the truth. Really hope their relationship isn't affected with this thing :( You know, their relationship is improving so much right now, and I don't want to see them maintaining a distance with each other because of this.

Okay, that's it about the 'boycott' things, it's draining my energy :sweatingbullets:

@zurah90 @xexe @gureentea @ryuseolnims @maeryl @kazuya85 @gandaako05 @srvn @Giann_Kim @ouki @jelatinx @pinkglaze @coldcucumber @morethanacityname @conannisa @hazellynn 
I read all of your posts, chingus! I want to reply, but I think I've been fallen behind with the posts and it will be a very long post to reply to all of you (and I don't know how long the time I would spend). I hope you understand :) I'm trying to mention all of you though :') Mostly I also spazz the same things with you and agree with your opinions. I'm happy that many chingus here came out to give their thoughts to the latest episode. Hope to see you came out more often like today :D And especially thanks for sharing links, photos, gifs, and any updates about them. You've saved my time for browsing around hehe.

And to @sujukpop and @NitePanda... Hello, it's good to see new people here who support Eric & Solar! :) I agree with your posts as well, thanks for sharing. I like your not-biased thoughts about WGM :D 

I think I'll post my thoughts about the latest episode after the sub is out. I'm trying to give my heart some time to feel better too :) Good night (or dawn to be exact :sweatingbullets:)!

• Like 3

The beauty of WGM is that each couple has their own different feel to it. Whenever I see Eric-Solar couple, I see this blossoming relationship that really starts from 0. I feel like they start from being friends, and now, I think I can see either one of them has a crush on the other (or even the both of them, but it's just not clear yet). Sometimes, the only "complaint" I have for them is just that it's too natural, in a way that they really progress as natural as other friend-becoming-couple do. I can see Eric trying hard to make it progress kinda fast, but I think Solar needs time too bc I think that Solar wants everything to progress as a couple naturally. It can be shown how in the letter she gave to Eric, she wants to continually become a couple that is like "friends" <-- not saying it's bad or anything, but I think that really shows how Solar sees their relationship in WGM. 

I'm obviously really happy watching this episode bc first, Solar called Eric and even indirectly says she misses him *COUGHCOUGH* and I love how shy Solar became when Eric kissed her for the first and second time in this episode. This episode is LEGENDARY. I also love how Eric is being all touchy touchy to Solar :"D (so proud of him lol) and also with the fact that Solar no longer feels awkward about being hugged and everything. I'm waiting and anticipating for a day where they can actually hold hands while walking and everythingg (including Solar kissing his cheek or something, instead of him doing it :D). I HOPE THAT DAY COMES SOON LOL. 

• Like 6

Let's keep up the positive vibes here as long as they don't commit any scandal,i think der team will go on  they do have alot of korean fan's,im very glad that this viewer defend's eric,solar,and the panelist plus i think mbc love's eric nam and solar they even called solar ddong in showtime right...the episode today was totally amazing plus english article has been releasing positive news about our couple...lets keep up the faith....

• Like 3

Happy Sunday everyone! :)  I'll update my post after i watch with subs later. I was too hype yesterday and just like @Farfalle, i lost my mood to that "boycott" thingy to post my review and that's why i kept rewatching the raw many times instead. Those comments on YouTube too... they are making a big deal of Solar being uncomfortable forced to drink and Eric ate the eel... and unrevelant topic even came out. Sheesh! :expressionless: Even worst that it's been so heat up right now and i'm just worried for both Eric and Solar! Why can't they view like us as NORMAL people?! Sigh...

• Like 3

Sorry for bringin this topic again, but i promise this may be my last post talking about this :") and in my opinion Eric even keep being careful as usual, true that he "spoke" to her eyes everytime he got to do the mission, like actually he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable.. (because she can't do skinship in front of people)

Tbh.. "eel product" is usual thing in WGM but it never had that much controversy, we just let it go because nothing will happen tho, it never been taken so seriously. You can see Jung Joonyoung and Jung Yoomi's couple enjoyed drinking like a glass full of eel drink playfully, or Wooyoung and Seyoung eat like 8 servings (?) of eel together...  no big deal they even just took a sip of it, and they are asked to eat/drink by the guests, while other couples had their own intention to eat/drink eel

• Like 4