[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Hello, i have been silent lurker for few weeks, because i like reading your thought and your review more than write, because i don't know what to share or write in this page.. 

@maerylwhy i can't watch the video? :( i want watch their fancam concert but i don't find them..

me too.. i visit this page everyday just like you @hazellynn and @namoomoo, i never like this before..

And @enko20 and @Farfalle, just to let you know i like reading your long review, i like reading other review or thought too

btw, thx for the update all

• Like 6

Heyya lovelies!

Hehehe... Sorry for being late yet again! Anyway, i'm so grateful to be here as always. Thank you so much for the updates on MAMAMOO concert! You guys are awesome~♡ *flash mini hearts* ;) I love reading everyone thoughts and i would like to apologize for not replying to your mentions but we just have similar thoughts and i have to agree on your posts too! We are indeed soulmate shippers! ;) 

As i saw updates of Solar's solo stage, i can't help but to cry. Especially when she performed "I Will Always Love You"! Starting from her "And i..." Just perfect! Along with her members and the presence of their parents. I feel touch! I'm just gonna wait till the day they gonna perform here in my country. These girls are amazing and i love them even more for what they have gone through.♡♡♡♡ Being a fangirl, i'm just thankful for their existence. ;') 

And that performance of "Sexy Back"!!! Shocking indeed!:w00t: Eric gonna get nosebleed! Yongsunnie transforming into a sexy diva was a total mindblown! *faints*

As for Eric, i just hope he is safe and sound in the jungle. Hahaha :P Eric sshi, Yongsunnie left you an unforgettable gift! ;) Wonder if he ever check up for Solar's fancams? Kekeke:lol:

I just watched the subbed episode and i gotta love them more!♡♡♡

Spoiler

- Sorry, but really...that bluey cocktail caught my attention! Is it non-alcoholic? I just wanna drink that! :P 

- I feel Eric. When he mentioned about his childhood memories with his parents, i understand how lonely he was and he missed his family very much. Aww~ *giving a pat on Eric's back* 

- After the panelists went back, i love how they sat together on the couch. Solar still felt unbelievable but i love how Eric faced and focused on her. :wub:

- Just like when they first move house, Solar wished for them to do housework together and they did. Honestly, this was one of my future goal. Doing housework together is kinda romantic for me. :) 

- It's good to see their light bed scene coz they looked comfortable than before. Love how they harmonize to VROMANCE's "SHE" together! :D Just like Eric said, he seem shy when his part is out. Eric sshi, Solar meant your "knife-like" dance. I like how when she asked that to Eric, she have "This is not what i expect to see" expression! Lol... Uri Yongsunnie expecting more than that guys! Kekeke :P Before that mission part appear, i love how he checked out his wifey's expression and after she saw that happened, i guessed he just love his wife reactions that he can't help it but to give her a tickle. That was a brilliant move, Eric! ;) 

- Eric fulfilled Solar's wish of becoming a DJ for a day is :heart:! He complimented her alot and when he said in the blackroom interview that he wanna his wife to take the lead... Aww~ sweetness! 

- Bad with tongue twister? No worries! Eric didn't even felt bothered because he knew that he could depend on Solar by his side. 

- Eric was just as nervous as Solar but he understood her body language very well that he kept giving her encouragement that she could make it. Being concerned, he informed KSY of Solar's being nervous beforehand. His manners are out of this world and i just love it! 

-  Eric was 100% proud of his wife~♡

- The preview~ i'm just looking forward to watch this beagle couple!

Well, i have no comment about Solar's avoiding skinships from Eric. All i know is that she was definitely taken aback coz she don't see that coming. I would have react the same way too.

I just love how Eric have his arms behind Solar mostly. In the next episode, Eric gives Solar a backhug and he is so into it even though he wanna teases her. He finally stepping up his game. Oh yes! Backhug has always been my favorite skinship moment. I don't know why but to me, it seem more sincere than kisses. Like the person that gives another person a backhug indicated as "I miss you so much that i don't wanna let you go!" kind of feel. Pardon me if i seem to overreact. Hehehe :D 

That was it...

Before i go, here is SHOWTIME. :D 

Late articles that i feel the need to post it here.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/mamamoo-wrap-up-their-first-solo-concert-moosical

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/eric-nam-sends-a-special-sign-to-solar-on-we-got-married 

• Like 6

@sight_stv Hahahahaha! Eric even still doesn't know what happen at MAMAMOO concert, since he's isolated there hahaha. The fancam is deleted, but maybe he can get some pictures of Solar's solo stage :P

@sujukpop Agree with you. I think that Solar is also gaining more popularity for her image though. I read at some various online videos of their WGM, many people are attracted to her energetic personality and wanted to know her more (including MAMAMOO). Regarding their skinship, they're walking around while holding hands is the scene that all chingus here wish to happen! :D For this holding hands while walking, I have a selfish wish deep down in my heart. I want Solar who initiated it first, and yeah I know it's like super hard, but let me just wish it :sweatingbullets: I know Solar has to think hard before she does some skinship, just like she said when she fed him. And not just you, I also love Eric's hair recently! It's like he's turning to a man? :lol:

@hazellynn Thank you :D I love to read other's thoughts too! Hahahaha Eric's so comfortable around Solar :D And her laugh, no wonder the panelists love her laugh! :lol:

@gandaako05 @Ira Ajja Wah, thanks for your info, chingus! We kinda miss Eric here, do we? :D

@ventj Thank you, chingu! I would love to read your thoughts too :) You can write anything here. Maybe you can try by writing your thoughts about Eric & Solar in the latest episode? I'm also practicing my english here since english isn't my mother language :sweatingbullets:

@zurah90 Hey, sis! Good to see you! :D Solar's performance is awesome, I want to watch the HD xD Hahahaha and yeah, we're starting to miss our ship captain, I think? Hopefully he's in a good condition :) I see we're on the same page again, thinking about Eric's loneliness. I wonder sometimes if solo singer is kinda lonely sometimes, while the idol group still has their members :( He must feel like 'woah, now I have someone who will do things with me'. And yes, the hug is back! Recently I'm a little sad why they don't hug anymore. When you prefer the backhug, I prefer the (front?)hug over the kiss. I don't know, there's a fluttering feeling in me when they hug :wub: Thank you for sharing the subbed Showtime and articles! Hope you always do your best on your job!

• Like 6

Here are the articles that I promised to translate! Sorry I posted this over Monday, the article is quite hard for me that I spent hours just for one article :sweatingbullets: And I can't say these are the most accurate though, maybe rough translation? The articles are quite long and not all of the content is about Ddongi couple, but I'm satisfied to know more about WGM from these articles :) Pardon my grammatical mistakes too :')

[Pop Interview 1] 'WGM' PD about Cao-Cao · Ddongi · Sam-Sam Couple's Appeal
Source: http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201607301209321845925_1

Spoiler

MBC 'We Got Married' ('WGM' for short) started as a special Lunar New Year pilot program in February 2008. The pilot broadcast at that time which had famous stars in 'virtual marriage' received great responses due to the unprecedented concept, then a month later on March it has been a regular program for 8 years, staying at the top of MBC entertainment programs.

The program has come up to season 4, a lot of virtual couples and staffs went through 'WGM'. Until recently, Seon Hye-yoon PD led 'WGM' as the program head. Then, once again there was a change given to the main PD and couple composition so they can meet viewers with fresh appeal. We asked Choi Yoon-jeong PD, who's leading the program together with the new couples, about her comment of leading the program directly and the new couples' appeal.

"I handled the couple casting since February, then my first broadcast was from the first week of March. More than only from 'WGM' viewers' position, I was also half expecting and half burdened when I got to direct 'WGM' which is an 8-years-old long-lived program. 'WGM' has been a high topic by nature for a long time and a program that has a lot of interest, it's uncomfortable because it's also placed as a front of MBC entertainment programs. In addition, I don't know what things are going to happen because it's my first time to direct 'WGM' so it's fluttering, now that because I direct and do the new couple casting, I feel like raising the child that I gave birth. (laugh) I'm also raising my kids, and it feels similar. They're not my real child, but I feel like raising the child that I gave birth and I have strong attachment to the casts."

The couples who are currently starring in 'WGM', Jo Se-ho - Cao Lu, Eric Nam - Solar, and Kim Jin-kyung - Jota, are casted by Choi Yoon-jeong PD herself. At the time when all the new couples are informed, 'Are they a match?' is what many people thought. Staffs in position also thought it's 'adventurous' for every couple. It's because they don't know completely how will viewers react, how will the couples work together when they really meet.

"I think the couple matching process is really hard. Although it's virtual marriage, I can't set a couple carelessly because I must guarantee the 'sincerity' which viewers want. I can't just only match well-known celebrities, it's an incredibly difficult process because I should consider the casts' tastes and values."

"Cao Lu - Jo Se-ho couple was the first couple showed, it was really risky. Many responses said it was 'unexpected'. Although we're also worried, from the beginning they showed explosive chemistry while the idea was groundless at the first filming. Both of them has been doing variety in every episode for nearly 5 months since March, I'm thankful that I can go back and forth between Korean and China to show a lot of story."

Choi Yoon-jeong PD used the term 'adventurous', but perhaps the most adventurous couple isn't Jota - Kim Jin-kyung couple? After the casting news of them both was reported, the poured reaction was 'the least popular couple ever'. Because the hot topic can't be ignored in entertainment programs, she can't help but to concern. However, such anxiety is enough, they currently have been loved as much as the other two couples.

"Jota - Kim Jin-kyung couple seems the best in SNS or online popularity. I didn't know that I will worry about them that much. My personal directing tends to feature new face. Because I'm interested at finding fresh face, I like to feature them, but everyone concerned about their popularity. But when I've met both of them, I didn't even worry about their popularity because there's confidence deep within them. 'WGM' is a real variety program, if you had friends with these characters, I think there will be enough interest and attention when viewers watched them. Jota's determined to appear, he's very nervous when I met him again at the first filming. I think he felt that 'WGM' is a great program. So I said, 'Viewers will also feel the feeling that I felt when we first met. Don't worry, just show your original appearance'. Even now, I don't do something particular to Jota when he comes out on 'WGM'. Just showing his original self, that's the way through it."

"I know Kim Jin-kyung from a friend in the broadcasting program and magazines, she attracted my eyes when I saw her active appearance. I was really interested in her and the responsibility of 'WGM' was just given to me. Because I really wanted to cast her, I met her first before thinking about matching. When we met, she showed the appearance that I expected. I thought I want to do it certainly if there's someone that matches her. It may be her first time to work together on this program, but she's smart, independent, kind, know how to take care others, and to learn her sense which is designed by her life, it makes me think of my friends a lot. You know she's 20 years old, the age when you're still lively. Without any packaging, it's good to see her revealing her true appearance now."

Enough to create a new term '1 house 1 Eric Nam', Eric Nam who's getting a lot of love also became a hot topic after the news about his 'WGM' appearance was reported. His virtual marriage partner is MAMAMOO's member Solar. They're receiving love with their cute episodes which give off fresh flutters. What is Eric Nam - Solar couple's appeals that lead the response of viewers?

"It's the energy. Both of them look gentle, and actually they're also very shy. But they have a lot of energy. They become true friends. They're very faithful to their feelings without displaying a show to others. Solar has what you called a friend appeal, very energetic, a funnier friend than a comedian, it takes a long time to get her that heated. But it shows that she intentionally doesn't 'pretend' and shows her slowly heated appearance. Eric Nam is also the trend these days, but rather than excited, he doesn't want to throw his original self. Unexpectedly, he expresses everything in his original appearance as he's happy without holding any weight. Behind his well-mannered appearance, there's also his energetic appearance. Even if they're only placed on the street, they'll play well since the energy rises, and they seem to be a natural sympathetic couple."

"Cao Lu - Jo Seho couple has differences on country, job, and character. But Solar - Eric Nam has a common denominator which is called 'music'. I think it's an important element that binds them. Eric Nam also wanted to meet a friend who sings well. I'm not thinking like 'let's do a couple song one day' because they're a singer couple. However, since the pre-interview Eric Nam told he wanted to do a couple song with a friend that sings well, there's a wishlist of such information. But for now there's no a specific plan."

Choi Yoon-jeong PD also revealed her casting standards. First, "you must have an intention to appear (on 'WGM')". Just as lovers who open each other's heart, the casting is made by matching the heart/mind of staffs and the person who want to be casted. In addition, "While filming 'WGM', I seek for those who seriously wants to have a partner and really wants to be casted. And we're also looking for a person that viewers wonder about. That person's personality and taste, I ask a lot about those things too. We will match the partner with our own way, we also concern about whether there's any fun. I think the casting process is similar with other programs, the difference is at the matching. There's a friend that's so attractive, if there's no mates, then he/she will be moved away from the preferred order of priority. In addition, in the matching from traditional 'WGM', we will also become worry when the chemistry isn't shown."

[Pop Interview 2] 'WGM' PD "Couple which is dating for real? Only them would know"
Source: http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201607301209531852003_1

Spoiler

MBC 'We Got Married' ('WGM' for short) is a real variety program that deals with the appearance of celebrities which have been a virtual couple who experiences marriage life. Actors/actresses, idol group members, comedians, and other casts' various jobs have formed virtual couples who date, have a wedding ceremony, and decorate their newlywed house together. This format that stimulate viewers' fantasy has been steadily gaining popularity for years and can be called the origin of virtual dating program.

There are always questions that sticks to virtual dating programs, including 'WGM'. A question like whether there's a couple that's really dating is asked. Choi Yoon-jeong PD who currently directs 'WGM' said with a smile, "Many people has asked whether they're really dating".

"Only them would know. We never know. We're not going to ask like 'Are you guys dating'. I wish all of them are dating. (laugh) I feel that all of three couples has become close, for the other part, shouldn't the casts that take care of it?" (laugh)

"Those who appeared during pre-interview were asked whether they might date with their partner on 'WGM', because most of them answered 'Yes', I think it would be possible to develop a relationship if they meet the right person."

'WGM' is basically forming a first meeting without knowing their partner. Because less prepared action can lead to the most natural reaction. Unexpected partner, unexpected appearance, amidst these, the emerging natural reactions are involved and the appearance of the involved casts making a close relationship is shown.

"We don't ask how many times a week they keep in touch. But beside filming, they keep in touch naturally and whenever they need to talk. They meet through this program, but I think it's a very well development for person-to-person relationship."

"Surely often without contacting, doesn't meet frequently, not close, I think I can't say that. You know the pace of the relationships in the program. When I think something like that, it won't be a balance when an overly developed relationship outside the filming is shown in the program. I think I also can feel their natural flow in broadcast. Everyone likes natural things. We also want something like that."

No matter how real-variety, how natural will a behavior that come out in front of cameras. I asked the couples to look when the camera is turned off.

"When filming for the first meeting, all of them were awkward. But as more and more filming in progress, when they move for the filming, I see that their appearances together are much more natural. Even in the middle of filming, they share a lot of stories. Well, I think they're closer according to older order. (laugh) Cao Lu - Jo Se-ho couple is so close, Jin-kyung and Jota also become close a lot."

In the same vein, 'WGM' staffs always keep hearing these words. "How much extent the script is involved?" "Is there really no script?". We asked the doubt that is received by 'WGM' for 8 years, whether or not the casts' behavior, lines, and all are tied with script.

"We use cue sheet to guide such as filming progress or place movement. The basic cue sheet is required for producing all programs, which contains information such as where to gather for this filming or where to go next. There's no line that must be recited like drama line. Answering how much extent the script is involved, I think my words itself won't be valid, we want to ask some items to the casts through consultation and check their wishlist about what they want to do when they're married from time to time. We discuss such as what will you do, when, where, and with whom you'll progress, so the staffs can prepare for the broadcast. However, like drama, there's a line of character, but it's absolutely not anything like 'memorize this, say it at this time'. Even we don't know whether the filming items will be fixed or not, we put the casts and watch them in that situation. I know some people even asked whether the interview (answer) is also written, it's absolutely not like that. The staffs work out questions about the event that had happened that day, we ask how did they feel and the casts answer honestly."

'WGM' staffs and casts communicate actively in order to manage without script, they're trying to make the broadcast more 'authentic'.

"We often call, text, and converse with the casts. More than any other program, there will be a lot of conversation between casts and staffs in this program. After filming, before the next filming, we asked something like 'How was the last filming? What's your thought about your partner?', and we talk together about what you're going to do next. We communicate very specifically."

[Pop Interview 3] 8-years long-lived program 'WGM' PD's worry
Source: http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201607301209591868461_1

Spoiler

MBC 'We Got Married' ('WGM' for short), which is dealt with virtual marriage life of celebrities, has been loved steadily for eight years after its first broadcast in 2008. But the road that has been walked isn't always smooth. Fans express their disappointment everytime a couple is replaced and they pour critical attention first for the new couple prior to the expectation. When a cast was engulfed with other person and relationships, or if a cast share his/her dating or marriage news not long after he/she left, the 'authenticity' of the program is suspected immediately.

In addition, the long-lived program that facing its 10th anniversary also can't avoid the criticism of the mannerism that comes from the repetition of similar format. It's going steadily, but new programs that gain popularity and similar topics make it less steady. Because of that, whenever an idol group member was added, it is criticized for seeking attention.

"I don't think it's a must to cast idols. Idol members are appearing a lot throughout shows, even on 'WGM' many idols have come out, it's not something that you want or not. Cao Lu, Solar, and Jota are all idols, it all feels different. I don't think we should cast an idol. We observe at each person's appeal by their character and we don't cast someone because he/she's an idol in order to do matching. The former PD also didn't want to cast someone because he/she's an idol. Meanwhile, 'WGM' also used to be loved by overseas fans that I think idol fans' power is also strong. I acknowledge and appreciate that part. We can't ignore such power, but I'm not leaving the casting with their occupation in mind."

In addition, 'WGM' is far from the actual marriage life, some also pointed out that it doesn't talk about 'marriage' but only about 'dating'.

"I think 'WGM' is destiny. Instead of shooting real couple documentary, under the virtual marriage format, I can't ask the casts who aren't really married to do everything that real couple does. Because of this, watching the occurences that most likely may be experienced by the couple is the purpose. They're not 'married' nor 'dating', but the real dating fits them. However, when we asked the casts about the things they wanted to do if they got married, they didn't tell special things. Go eating delicious food, doing things they like together, traveling, they wanted to do those usual things. Real couples also do those things. If we're asked about why putting down marriage and only doing dating things, it's a problem that's hard to answer. We do our best under the virtual marriage format and so do the casts. From the staff position, we're also very careful about skinship. It's up to both of them. If they're unwilling to do it because they can't behave like that, when they're given a situation they'll do it if they want, or they won't do it."

"Due to this thirst, I think the staff also showed interest in real couple. However, we can't show everything that real couple does. Even if we continue to wonder, it's a very difficult problem that's hard to find the answer."

As a director, she always wonders how to make more people watch it, how to make viewers enjoy it more, and how to make the casts do better. In addition, as a long-lived program, there are also worries like, "No matter how hard we show new cast and new item, 'too familiar' 'doing something that already done again?' there are responses like this". No matter how would you give the freshness, if you're a program director that lead a long-lived program, anyone will be worried, so does Choi Yoon-jeong PD.

"All the staffs are like this, but one by one episode is roughly made that I have nothing to do. We really do our best and give our heart & soul diligently. Seeing it's made like that, it's good if there's a good response given, and it's surely hard if there's no response or bad response. I can't do it because the work itself is hard, I don't think like that. Even no matter how physically hard the work is, everyone which are people who love broadcasting ignore the difficulty, but it's the most draining when the response is bad."

So, the most often word that is told to the staff and casts is 'Let's enjoy doing it'. And they often talk truthfully without pretense too. If we look it like that, the program received more love, there's also a little greed that the casts will also get more popular. She has been taking over the program for 5 months. Finally, Choi Yoon-jeong PD was asked how she wants to lead the program called 'We Got Married' as the finishing of the interview.

"I'm not even the very first planner, haven't been in directing state for a long time as well, I told a bit about how 'WGM' is made, I think I shouldn't bring trouble to the program that I love for a long time. I maintain the strength that is loved by the viewers and wonder whether I could try new things in it. Also, for those who understand (the mistakes) during my directing period, a respectable program is a goal to aim. I also wish the viewers will be attracted to more touches of reality in romance that can be unfolded through the episodes, it would be nice if the casts are known with the new appeals."

-----

Found another Eric's performance on KBS Open Concert! And this time, "Uptown Funk"! :D 

-----

A short article about MAMAMOO's concert!

-----

Another fancam of Solar's solo stage (and other performances from MAMAMOO concert too on her account)

-----

While rewatching the latest episode with sub, I noticed that Solar did a skinship to Eric though in the latest episode. Where were you touching, Solar? :lol:

f2uIoMw.jpg

• Like 10

Hi guys,

Thank you for the up dates about ddongi recent activity, especially mamamoo concert. I really excited with it.

I watch last episode many many times, and i found eric trying to do skinship with solar the day after the panelist leave their house.

First was when they sat on sofa and when solar get the blue drink, that time i saw eric hand was at solar back. So eric hand at solar back was like that :)

Then at bed room when they watch eric mission on TV, when the song going to end solar was looked at TV all the time, and eric always glance at solar. When the mission going to show, eric was playing with solar hair.

I think that day eric was so sweet and gentle. And now a days he must be lonely and miss his wife so much inside the jungle. Hope he just fine and survive well there.

• Like 6

Hello Ddongi chingudeul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!!! :grin:

sorry for not posting for almost weeks... i guess???

I've been a silent updater this past few days huhuhuhu :bawling: (so much hectic schedule ~) 

@ryuseolnims i just went to your fmv post but sadly to say i can't view it... try uploading it to openload.co, 

to comprehend my absences in posting my thoughts and messaging... i will post another fmv of our beagle couple :D

it's quite long for i give my best in making it. hope you all like it !!!! :heart:

PS: this fmv is to give tribute to their cute and sincere wedding scences :wub:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4oundj_fmv-a-moment-of-love-worth-to-cherish_music

https://openload.co/f/0ileVyRgkN0/[FMV]_A_Moment_Of_Love%2C_Worth_To_Cherish.mp4

• Like 6

@m31xin Hahaha Eric always sneakily reaches for Solar gentlemanly, doesn't he? ;) Yup, hopefully he's okay. It's already 5 days in the jungle.

@Giann_Kim I've watched your fmv, sadly the dailymotion one is deleted? You capture the main point of their wedding preparation and ceremony. I'm happy that you don't forget to put their wedding vow :D It's okay, chingu, hope you do well on your schedule! :) 

-----

Another review for MAMAMOO concert!

http://www.helloasia.com.au/reviews/live/mamamoo-moosical-olympic-hall-seoul-13-08-16/

• Like 5

Okay so I have been visiting dc wgm gallery lately and I just saw the latest post of ddongie couple and I think there's something going on with Eric's fans which I don't understand because my korean is so poor. I don't mean to bring any negativity here but I'm just curious about it but it could be nothing... :blink:

• Like 4

@Farfalle My goodness, thank you so much chingu for taking the time to translate that incredibly long article! :heart: It took me a long time to read through all of it, and such a great read too. It has been 8 years since WGM started? Jeez how time flies! I've always been an avid folllower of WGM since its early days and have gone through loads of different emotions watching couples come and go. Right now, I'm just happy to be able to watch Ddongie couple every week. Without this show, our ship would never have existed in the first place, so I'm just grateful to them for that. :) Hehe that little touch from Solar :P She actually tends to hold Eric's arms a lot, while Eric likes to put his hands behind her back, Now the only thing missing is those hands coming together, still waiting for that day ahah.:w00t:

@m31xin Hello! Ah you noticed that glance too right? :D I read a comment somewhere that say Eric's gaze at Solar has changed recently, and I agree. You could tell from the way he gaze at her that he's falling for her. :wub:

@Giann_Kim Welcome back! Thank you for the fmv, that wedding episode was so sweet and heart fluttering :wub: Yeah many of us are busy as well, hope you can come often to spazz and share fmv with us. :)

@coldcucumber Don't worry too much about it, it's just some of the obsessed Nam-pyeons that dislike seeing him on this show with Solar like @gandaako05 chingu said. It's the same with some moomoos and moonsun shippers toward Eric. They are just being overprotective of their precious idols. There's not much we can do about that, just don't let the negativity ruin your day :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

@coldcucumber I visit there just now to see what happen. I don't get what happen specifically, maybe it's like @gandaako05 said, but the good news is many fans on WGM DC gallery show their supports for Ddongi couple. They realize that both Eric & Solar are human too and they support them as long as they enjoy doing it together :) It makes me happy that there are supportive Korean fans like them :D 

@Ira Ajja Did you mean their radio appearance? Even without knowing what happen, we can feel their overwhelming energy! :lol: You're welcome. Hope my translation is understandable, since sometimes I also feel the sentence become kinda strange because of the grammar or word choice :sweatingbullets:

@enko20 It's actually because I want to know the exact content, so I just share what I got :) Hope my translation is understandable, since my english is also so-so. Yup, I also have been a WGM viewer, maybe from the season 3 era? But the first couple I watched is in season 2 hahaha. The articles made me appreciate WGM more :) Yeah, Solar is opening to him slowly :D Yup, I wonder when their hands will meet together :P Actually, Eric & Solar skinship development is already at the front (with the kiss on the cheek 2 times & 'accidentally' touching lips :lol:). But yeah, they did those kisses because they 'have to'. They skip the more basic skinship like holding hands :sweatingbullets: And please hug more often, since they're okay with it at earlier episodes :wub:

-----

After I visited DC gallery, I found the gif of that Solar's touch. Why did she reach for his... armpit? :sweatingbullets: To tickle him? :lol: Looking at this reminds me a bit when MAMAMOO members touch each other during their performance hahaha.

zJbiRfd.gif

• Like 5

@enko20 Hello :) didn't know it was because na rae eon ni drink or not ;) , eric can drink well for sure.

Also when they be radio DJ, at ddongi nightclub segment, kim shi yeong told solar to go for sol mi re, but solar ended with mi re do (do in low not). Didnt know MBC cut it like that, or it actually happen. Solar always said do, while eric always said sol la.

• Like 6

thank you everyone for the update! i think they will start filming next week after eric get some rest, if he back today then we need to wait 2 more weeks before we see their eps after eric back from the jungle, since this week eps filming is done before eric went to the mongolia aa really cant wait conversation about mamamoo concert and eric story about jungle lol lol! happy shipping! :) 

• Like 6

@Farfalle Yep, I want to see them able to do these things on their own and not only when they have to.Me too I want to see the hugs come back, they don't do it as often after the wedding ep compared to before that. That remind me, they actually already held hand during the wedding ep too, twice I think during their photoshoot and at the end of the ceremony, but that was the only ep where we saw that. That gif lol I think she's trying to get revenge on him for tickling her earlier maybe idk :P Anyhow it's good to see her able to do stuffs like that with Eric.

@m31xin Ah really? I thought they were just singing random fake notes the whole time. :sweatingbullets: I just found it funny because Eric keep singing "so-la, so-la" like he's singing his wife's name :D

@hazellynn Welcome back Eric! Don't worry, soon you will find out that Mongolia won't be the only thing that will rock you :w00t: Hope he can get some good rest, he earned it. Btw that IG pic of his ahaha the pineapple hair is back LOL.:D thanks for the updates btw.

• Like 6