[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

18 minutes ago, iriskyopta258 said:

Annyeong chingu.:grin:New patients here!

For me, Doctors become my first ongoing drama worth to follow. And I was like feeling heart fluttering while every episode for a week and need to wait another week..I'm glad to come here and read all of opinions, praising also the critical thinking about our Doctors..;):wub:

Welcome!! Fair warning, this drama will take over your life. At least, there's only a few weeks left.. but then that makes me sad. In any case, enjoy your time here!

1 minute ago, Jalhanda said:

Did anyone notice this scene when JH was met by Chief for a drink, he was toying his cellphone and was saving an emticon that's saying "saranghae'"......hmmmm looks like JH is planning to use this emoticon soon. And i recall someone here posted and wished for our OTP to say I Love You to each other, let's see if this will indeed happen

For a moment there, I thought he had already sent it to HJ!!! But definitely excited for when it gets used. :D

• Like 14

Phew! What an intense episode. I just want to say I am soo pained looking at JH's pained look when he hugged HJ in ep 16 preview. What could cause KRW to emote such an emotion? Was he imagining that he will not be able to take it if the same thing happened to HJ ( as to the brain dead woman)? The way he leaped/pounced into her arms speaks volumes abt the emotions. It does not look like a simple make up after a tiff at work. Hope this is not a prelude to anything makjang towards the ending. 

• Like 14

51 minutes ago, iriskyopta258 said:

Annyeong chingu.:grin:New patients here!

Me as a silent reader before . now I'm realize..I'm just  cannot bear anymore to read without being here with all patient heree. so that I can walk my life everyday happily..hehehe

So now, the episode development getting into the plot that make anyone feel really get into the drama easily. Like as we were also have in their real situation. How I love this kdrama. 

For me, Doctors become my first ongoing drama worth to follow. And I was like feeling heart fluttering while every episode for a week and need to wait another week..I'm glad to come here and read all of opinions, praising also the critical thinking about our Doctors..;):wub:

WELCOME NEW CHINGU @iriskyopta258 .... So glad you have joined us here in Doctors . Looking forward to your POV here.

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, clevercookie said:

Phew! What an intense episode. I just want to say I am soo pained looking at JH's pained look when he hugged HJ in ep 16 preview. What could cause KRW to emote such an emotion? Was he imagining that he will not be able to take it if the same thing happened to HJ ( as to the brain dead woman)? The way he leaped/pounced into her arms speaks volumes abt the emotions. It does not look like a simple make up after a tiff at work. Hope this is not a prelude to anything makjang towards the ending. 

hope not .

no , no , no ... this will end so beautiful that we will watch this drama 100 times and never get bored . no , no , no ... this is something that has  only one end and ...and that is JH/HJ together forever ...and i even imagine this end where they talk together for us  . no, no , no ...this is a love that i can't even imagine that can be in this existence . no , no ,no ... i can't imagine something else . i just say to my mind that hug is the hug when JH for the first time in his life is like he completely loose himself too  another human being . no, no , no ... there can't be another end for this kind of love .

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

Grocery romance :grimace:

I understood ... Love in Korea  is when eating together ...in the dining room, on picnic, on the fishing, in the office ... Where else they will eat (love) 5 episodes?

Actually in French, German and English there is this saying: corn pink mouse

- Liebe geht durch den Magen (G)

- The way to a man's heart is through his stomach

- L'amour passe par l'estomac (F) watermelon pink mouse

In German and in French, it is not connected to a specific gender which means that a man can also cook for his love!!

• Like 9

hi everyone, I've watched  the episode 15 it was so heartwarming and intense.  We have seen how the couple's fighting about their different opinions, ( that's natural for a couple).I like the actor's crying scene with the couple's it's very very convincing. It made me cry hhehehe LoL.. I am hoping that we have a very good news  for today's  episode.

I am excited to watch the hugging scene of the couple where it was shown on preview for episode 16. Hope a long preview for episode 16 will be release earlier today...I want to see a happy face for the couple..

JH and HJ forever :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 15

I just watched the episode all over again. And the scene where they were sharing their different opinions on the patient - when he walked away & she suddenly went "what if I was the one laying down like that?" 

I literally had chills running through me. It's not that I don't get her persistence on wanting to save both or giving the husband time. But it's the fact that she is clearly brushing between the line of girlfriend & fellow. 

Even when JH went, "that's cheating. That's not something you ask as a professional doctor" I had to agree with him. 

Sincerely, that scene was a short but really intense great scene. It showcased a lot between their feelings toward how they handle certain things at work but also personally. OFC, JH said "once you have a subjective opinion from a doctor standpoint instead of a personal relationship, then you come back and tell me." 

Oh man. Now that I watched it, that scene was very necessary. Because you can look at two different ways ;; WHAT IF IT REALLY WAS HJ LYING DOWN THERE WITH THEIR BABY? What would JH's standpoint be? Would it be his professional doctor standpoint or the scared, worried, and desperate boyfriend? The same goes for HJ. Maybe this certain emergency patient case will really enlighten their eyes on HOW important they both are to each other.

cleary, in the preview when HJ opened her arms she said "I can't carry on being like this" which means she can't handle not being able to talk or stay mad at him. 

That scene was really good. I'm so amazed by the writer & pd for that scene. Many different points that we saw. JH as a professional doctor with the choices that's before, JH as a boyfriend on what if it was HJ? HJ's standpoint on her fellow position & as a girlfriend. 

I'm amazed by each case all the time. 

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

I just watched the episode all over again. And the scene where they were sharing their different opinions on the patient - when he walked away & she suddenly went "what if I was the one laying down like that?" 

I literally had chills running through me. It's not that I don't get her persistence on wanting to save both or giving the husband time. But it's the fact that she is clearly brushing between the line of girlfriend & fellow. 

Even when JH went, "that's cheating. That's not something you ask as a professional doctor" I had to agree with him. 

Sincerely, that scene was a short but really intense great scene. It showcased a lot between their feelings toward how they handle certain things at work but also personally. OFC, JH said "once you have a subjective opinion from a doctor standpoint instead of a personal relationship, then you come back and tell me." 

Oh man. Now that I watched it, that scene was very necessary. Because you can look at two different ways ;; WHAT IF IT REALLY WAS HJ LYING DOWN THERE WITH THEIR BABY? What would JH's standpoint be? Would it be his professional doctor standpoint or the scared, worried, and desperate boyfriend? The same goes for HJ. Maybe this certain emergency patient case will really enlighten their eyes on HOW important they both are to each other.

cleary, in the preview when HJ opened her arms she said "I can't carry on being like this" which means she can't handle not being able to talk or stay mad at him. 

That scene was really good. I'm so amazed by the writer & pd for that scene. Many different points that we saw. JH as a professional doctor with the choices that's before, JH as a boyfriend on what if it was HJ? HJ's standpoint on her fellow position & as a girlfriend. 

me too, I am so  impressed with the  writer and PD.that they really had this kind of concept.. Kudos to all the cast of Doctors.

It's the best drama for me so far.

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

yes , in the end now he was the doctor ... if she was in the position of the poor woman ... JH will be the one to suffer .

• Like 18

7 hours ago, nonski said:

HELLOES MY DEAR PATIENTS! CHINGUS!

EXCITED FOR YOON DO AND OF COURSE HYE JUNG AND JI HONG MOMENTS...

MORE THAN HOUR TO GO!!!

WELCOME TO OUR DELURKERS AND NEWBIES HERE.

ENJOY!!!

mian, i won't be able to recap tonight. :( 

@nonski, thanks! :) 10 Chocolates for you! :heart:

• Like 10

Hello Doctors Experts! I'm a newbie here. 

Q:  Which episode/time is the scene shown at the first 17 seconds, at 50 seconds, or last 4 seconds in the video???

Credit to the owner

Thanks so much for your help!

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, sweet21 said:

Hello Doctors Experts! I'm a newbie here. 

Q:  Which episode/time is the scene shown at the first 17 seconds, at 50 seconds, or last 4 seconds in the video???

Thanks so much for your help!

hello , hello !!

welcome !! Nice to have you here . Enjoy this crazy ride ...and if you already choose this life ... i believe you like veins . hahaha

Those images are not from an episode ... are from a teaser . When the drama was ready to be aired . :)

4 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@maria1983 and @sunflower001 HOLD YOUR HORSES!!!! 

Do you want him for yourself? Sorry my dears, but the rule is 'Age before beauty'. Sooo, I'm first in line.:P :w00t::D:lol:

ihaaaaa , age before ... omg , that means that is a long line ? hahaha

• Like 10

18 hours ago, alcides14 said:

Jung Hwa , no need to keep low, Shin Hye solid die hard fans( around the world) are mature enough to understand your friendly relationship, nothing to be ashamed or hidding.  Just spoil our girl confidentially. There will be no haters, because we are soldiers in service. Doctors JH and HJ are a mature, wise , and solid couple. :wub:

Love and Peace to all:wub:

Shinhye fans aren't ones he should be afraid of, but knets with his recent scandal. It's clear legally but knets won't  stop dragging him for a while 

Most Shinhye kfans don't care about him for years (due the their rumor and how much troubles it has caused her). 

If he wants to do it he will do it, nothing would stop him since shinhye would be the one to post it, not him or media- to excuse him laying low

It'd give him some positive lights in fact... as Shinhye has super good image and the friendship with her only means positive 

If he doesn't then maybe they aren't as close as what people think :),

I means she hasn't mentioned about him or his group since her last visit during Pinocchio filming, only Minhyuk. 

Shinhye always helps and supports her friends so it's good to see they are giving back. I bet Hongki didn't think of it until seeing JH did it lol They all know each other 

• Like 12

52 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

Atypical drama, indeed. Like we all been saying, this is a drama like no other, so many things to learn from, and as well as wake up calls. Amazing. And the actors/ actresses portrait it in such natural way that drawn one into the plot, kind feel part of it, you want to give your opinion or though too.:wub:

Would be nice if we have Doctors II, after this . But, I guess they will leave us with hungry for more, just wondering. :D

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hello , hello !!

welcome !! Nice to have you here . Enjoy this crazy ride ...and if you already choose this life ... i believe you like veins . hahaha

Those images are not from an episode ... are from a teaser . When the drama was ready to be aired . :)

ihaaaaa , age before ... omg , that means that is a long line ? hahaha

I hope I am the oldest one here. So, priority. OMG I am so glad I am an ahjumma, eh eh.:P

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Agie said:

Wedding proposal? Isn't it too soon. My guess for wedding proposal is in episode 18.

Probably the distraction  is another date. Dinner date and continue with ......... (please fill in the blank with your wild guess...LOL)

Same here! Same here! I think will be a huge thing in episode 18 and it could be the proposal... and other things... :rolleyes: YEAH!!!

• Like 7