[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

55 minutes ago, trust3 said:

pls no more friction ... b'coz friction is haaaarrrrrrddddd ... the body is still craving for sweetness, heart flutter , kissy kissy ... :D

Im trying my best to not look at spoilers tonight. Will catch the raw later tonight. But this thought just struck me. Since HJ is soo good at irrigation, so technically speaking there should not be any FRICTION kekekek. <ok enough with this pervy thots, i need to be more mindful of innocent minds in this forum tsk tsk>. But seriously, she is always doing IRRIGATION in JH's surgeries. 

• Like 10

JH is in deep thought at the lockers as he changes in scrubs. He sees HJ at the wash area. They both go into surgery. They are barely talking, just doing their jobs. The patient's condition suddenly worsens. 

The chubby resident seems happy at what he has done for the day, the chief walks on him and they talk. YD walks on them, he lectures them on proper behavior or what they were happy about? Lol.

Back at the OR, things are looking grim. JH and HJ work swiftly and we see blood being given now. The nurse looks apprehensive too. Outside, the husband is waiting for the results, JH and HJ come out bearing not so great news, they do not know if their efforts worked. It seems like the child is okay though. JH and HJ leave. They are now talking with each other by the hallway, HJ is asking for outcomes. JH doesn't look optimistic. 

They both visit the patient postop, she is still unconscious and unresponsive. JH examines her and he doesn't look happy with the results thus far. He updates the husband who looks disappointed, crestfallen with the update. He's keeping it all in though and is still lucidly asking questions and JH is still answering him, HJ pipes in her opinion. They all look sad. JH is still not giving up though and is willing to go the extra mile. The husband now seems to be accepting the poor outcome. Camera pans out. END

Preview: YD and JMH are talking. SW and her BFF are now in flux. YD is happy for some reason. We get to see a hug between JH and HJ. Looks like they made up.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Ah, so I guess the hug at the end of the preview is HJ comforting JH? At least that's how I interpret it. Either way, I look forward to tomorrow. ^^

Same here, that was a refreshing scene HJ with open arms for JH and the way they hug, awwwwww again its so real and heart fluttering to wartch, full of love and comfort, hope it leads to more than just an embrace.

• Like 16