[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

26 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

love is in the air between JH and HJ  . I know !!! :D 

Thanks @maria1983, this thread really is a support group. You just spread positivism! Yeah! Love is in the air! I want an a hugh and a kiss between them! He cannot let her go without saying anything. I think that he learned his lesson. :rolleyes:

• Like 14

Just now, andreasofia16 said:

Thanks @maria1983, this thread really is a support group. You just spread positivism! Yeah! Love is in the air! I want an a hugh and a kiss! He cannot let her go without saying anything. I think that he learned his lesson. :rolleyes:

Welcome !! Of course he learned :)

He will go after her in first second next episode . :)

• Like 12

Re the New BTS:

LOL you guys are so easy to forget

If you have time please watch 3 meals a day- the episodes Shinhye guesting while waiting for the preview ... You can see the real Shinhye there

Very good for her new fans :)

• Like 21

It's interesting because we don't like some characters (like IJ and SW) but without them our OTP may not solve their problems, answer their questions or make sure what they really want. So, they are as catalysts; that's why they are necessary... Just thinking and mentally preparing myself for the next episodes, just in case... :P :D:D

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, onnie1509 said:

Count me six :grin:

okay . done :) six maniacs till now ...i mean   6 normal , healthy , intelligent ,  human like us ...and modest of course .  7 , now we are 7 . :D 

12 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

It's interesting becuase we don't like some characters (like IJ and SW) but without them our OTP may not solve their problems, answer their questions or make sure what they really want. So, they are as catalysts; that's why they are necessary... Just thinking and mentally preparing myself for the next episodes, just in case... :P :D:D

good , good ... this is the reason why we are all here ...when one became sad the others are bringing the optimism on this topic . :)

• Like 19

Just like a patchwork quilt each patch a person a different color, idea and thought threaded together by our love for Doctors together we are beautiful❤️

7 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

can we please see SW doing some doctoring ?? so far it looks as if she's cosplaying as a doctor, she went to Seoul national university, I want to see how good she is as a doctor, pleaaaaase.

You and me both! So far, she hasn't shown anything that makes her capable as anything, but a nuisance! 

As I understand it, SNU is a top uni in S. Korea, so I'm expecting competency aND capability. Sheeesh!

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, amadeus said:

Count me in as well. I am the 8th person.... hehehehe LOL

OMG , they never stop . hahhahaha DONE .

Yes , is good to stay with persons to have the same passion like you . :)

I still want to know what will happen next . How can they have this heart ? we are dying here !! :(((

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, lucid249 said:

You and me both! So far, she hasn't shown anything that makes her capable as anything, but a nuisance! 

As I understand it, SNU is a top uni in S. Korea, so I'm expecting competency aND capability. Sheeesh!

She is capable but her jealousy is hiding the best she has to offer. She is too busy competing while she needs to learn and build her skills and learn. Truth is, with the family she has, that is all she knows. You survive the competition at all cost, her father, grandfather and even her mother are all like that. What she needs is punishment. You know send her out of the hospital where she can't use her powers and has to step up and rise to the occasion. Inside the hospital she has too many people that she can rely on and gets away with it easily. I don't think she is a bad doctor, just a misguided one.

Think about it, she comes from a family of doctors so she takes their advice more than what others offer her. Its same for all of us. If we know somebody in our family knows more about our issues with years of experience, we'd probably rely on them and take their advice more than an outsider. Here lies the problem, her family is a bunch of corrupt, minimally talented backstabbers. I think Seo Woo is talented compared to them combined but she follows what she sees in her own home, so somebody needs to enlighten her.

• Like 23

@Kfan7172...  Chingu love your theory. Now it got me thinking.  WHAT IF??????  HJ stepmother was the one who started the rumor about them seeing each other which caused the rift between her parents. HJ's mother hearing that rumor going around and her husband is never home for long period of time makes her suspicions are true. The arguments start, he doesn't like going home because all they do is fight , he spends more time with future wife , he start to hate his own child and then the woman make a play for the husband. I think mistress spread it around because he wasn't interested but spread it to claim the man. She was probably jealous of how much this man really loves his wife before the wife started to unravel. So she seemed like the type who wants what she can't have. Like you said with this rumor going around and after everything she did to be with him and to have him cheat on her must have drives her insane with jealousy. This man was her world and their daughter. I think she might have been one of those woman who love the man more than their own children. Truthfully , I dislike woman who behave that way who put the man first before their own children. If her really 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, yuhotarubi said:

can we please see SW doing some doctoring ?? so far it looks as if she's cosplaying as a doctor, she went to Seoul national university, I want to see how good she is as a doctor, pleaaaaase.

yeahhh she's like a flower in the hospie.. anyways seems like she likes to be the next president of the hospital tho. 

• Like 15