[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@lclarakl
@lclaraklThanks for your response to my page 515 post -- my English sub quote for ep 1 @48 minutes -Grandmother HJ conversation about her mother came from DramaFever - seems your site was more detailed.  As I think you mentioned in one of your previous posts -- this drama writers words/dialogue are very important to understanding the story-- Agree and therein lies the handicap for those of us who do not understand Korean, but love Kdramas-- I am sure I, at least, miss many subtle meanings in the dialogue that could result in me going down dead end paths- of course I am more then capable of going down a dead end path even if I fully understood every word in the original language dialogue.

But, I remain thankful for all/any sites subs, without them I could never have discovered and found how much I enjoy Kdramas -- I like that they start and finish In a reasonable time limit- do not like dramas that go on for years.

In any case, I am hopeful that as the drama moves into the HJ and father forgiveness episodes (and it will-Kdrama law) that we will discover much more of this critical part HJ life, that has done so much to shape the HJ we see in the present.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

should i admit this or not?? 

when i saw this pict my eyes immediately drawn to the veins in his hands, rather than how she feed him. my disease getting worse red-fox-emoticon-02.gif?1292871600

Ha3... u n me together chingu, our disease  has become quite incurable 

Only these doctors can help us ;)

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I want to write a bit about Seo Woo today, I hope the writers do her justice. I just find it ridiculous that she hasn't had one guy so far who was interested in her or in the hospital. She is gorgeous and seemed like a nice person up to the point before Hye Jung showed up. It completely turned her world upside down but she seemed like a happy, cheerful person prior to that. They have decided to reduce her to the caricature of every Korean drama second lead bitchy annoyance. I hope we get to see her coming in terms with who she is and get over her insecurities. Having insecurities and vulnerabilities make interesting characters. Part of the reason for my nagging is Lee Sung Kyung, that girl is a damn fine actress. She emotes well and does her few lines when she has been shot to the ground and reduced to nothing with a poignancy that makes me want to see more of it. I really hope the writers do her justice, stop making her a tool to throw impediments at Hye Jung's path and an accessory to make Hye Jung look awesome and invincible. Its not fair. I want a deeper story line there, I just hope I get it.

I'm really hoping for the same! I feel rather disappointed because Lee Sung Kyung mentioned that her character would mature, but we have yet to see any of that. I felt a lot of sympathy for Seo Woo at the end of episode 8, but they didn't progress her character beyond that point. I really do hope that they'll be starting on it with next week's episodes, since we're already heading past the halfway point, and I wouldn't be that happy if she ends up making a sudden 180 degree change by the near end of the show. >_> 

We've seen glimpses of her being capable of normal interactions with other characters, but when it comes to Hye Jung, they turn her into a green eyed monster who throws obstacle after obstacle at Hye Jung. She's really reduced as a character when it comes to Yoon Do as well. They don't really show her as a capable doctor either. Her character could be really key in resolving the plotline regarding Hye Jung's grandmother, so I hope she's utilized in that at the least. If they gave Lee Sung Kyung more to work with, not only do I also think that she would be able to handle it, but I also think that it would make the show so much better as well. It'd certainly make things more interesting and different, and we'd be free of unnecessary and cliched conflicts as well. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Me where got hehehe I love his jaw line hehehee

42 minutes ago, starb82 said:

@dhia205, @Justiffa LZZ, @angelangie, me four!!! Count me in as Kim Rae Won's vein fans.. 

That is one gallant hand, indeed. *fanself woooh!!!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry hubby... I love you but I'm not blind... :D

oh god....from his genuine smile, to his gaze, to his finger, adam apple, and now jaw line and veins. actually we by the end of this drama we will fall to his calf. i don't mind tho hehehe.. laugh-cute-cat-emoticon.gif?1292789153

and @starb82 tell i'm sorry to your hubby, but i have to defend you. that hand soooo gallant....:lol:

• Like 22