[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 minute ago, Ayame said:

Wait... is it possible that HJ might have to leave the hospital (because of the audit due to the car she got)? I'm not really sure since my Korean's not fluent, but HJ seems sad now.

SW really does belong in managment

• Like 12

HJ calls YG and goes into the residents' quarters. She again sees JD, the resident whose eating away his stress attack a bowl of ramen. They all laugh and YG finds HJ cute?

YD and HJ talk, aww...he's still smarting from his rejection. They ride the elevator and they see SW and YG. The mood suddenly becomes tense. SW is doing her best effort to embarrass HJ. HJ gets off, YD immediately follows her, they talk and he leaves her.

YG and SW talk at the elevator.

Meanwhile, JH looks after his father. He touches his hand as KTH looks on. They leave and discuss things at the hallway. KTH receives a call and it seems to be upsetting news. We see JH speak with a guy at the hallway.

KTH and HJ talk. HJ looks serious as she discusses something with him. Her halmoni's case? JH? HJ walks out and sees JH deep in thought at the hallway. They talk. HJ leaves upset?

• Like 21

JH WAS WAITING FOR HJ...HE IS SO SWEET ...HJ LEAVES ...JH WATCHES HER SAD ...YD IS VERY UPSET TOLD CHIEF KANG TO FOLLOW HIM ...IS UPSET ABOUT HJ PROBLEMS ...NOW IS TALKING WITH JH ABOUT HJ ...JH ASKED HIM IF HE KNOWS HOW LONG HE KNEW HJ...BOTH MEN WORRIED ...

• Like 23

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

The doctor saw hj and wasn't very welcoming

Raise tones

But hj is very insistent with her level voice

And he probably told her about JH visiting him too and I think this is where hj confront jh about it

Gosh they are going to argue?

Couples fight and this one is done from a place of concern, I doubt it'd be serious enough to mess things up hopefully.

• Like 17

JH MET THAT DOCTOR THAT WAS PART OF GRANNY DOCTORS TEAM...

Ahn Joong-Dae  and Choi Kang-Soo  talking ... Ahn Joong-Dae and  Choi Kang-Soo came to SH restaurant ...funny scene dr AHN likes her ...JH asking dr KIM about surgerry...he looks uncomfortable ...after JH HE HAS TO FACE HJ ...She was waiting at his office door ...he won't talk...HJ told him she will come again and again

• Like 18

Ah HJ and JH are outside, and she's upset that JH tried to help with solving the truth behind grandma's surgery. I don't understand much of the convo, but HJ is upset as she walks off. Episode ends, no preview.

• Like 21

Oh noes... HJ was angry at JH at the end of episode. Coz he meddles in grandma's case? She said something about "This isn't love, it is ......" I don't understand.

Frankly speaking, quite a choppy episode today. Maybe due to the time constraint of live-shooting? I sure hope the narratives will tighten up a bit for future episodes.

• Like 16

YD is again back to his old self and scolds the chief. Lol. He then meets JH and they talk. Haha, I'm sure it's again one of their passive aggressive discussions but it's totally cute.

JH meets up with the surgeon who assisted in halmoni's surgery. The doctor looks elated because JH sought him out. So JH is helping HJ. Nice. 

The residents go to SH Hawaii to unwind, she looks for YG. JD seems to like her. Lol.

Back at JH and Kim Chi Yun. The doctor is shocked at the papers shown to him by JH. He looks flustered. 

In the morning, he sees HJ waiting at his office. HJ gets into business and tells him her observations when her halmoni was being operated on. KCY send her off. He throws something at the window out of frustration after she left.

HJ goes to the office of JH and was probably asking why he was interfering with her business/fight? She looks mad. 

JMH was given the heads up by KCY.

JH and HJ discuss at the rooftop, they're having it out. HJ is now getting more upset by the minute. JH is calmly explaining everything to her, she refuses to accept his reasoning? She walks out on JH. We hear her voice over. She looks mad. END. No preview.

• Like 19

what , what ? no , no ... you can't leave us like that for one week ... what happened with monday is the day with sad episode ...and after we have a good one , and we are happy on the football field , and we run ? no , no , no ...spy , spy ...where are you ? what did we talking about for the last week ? what ? i was sure we will have at least a hug at the end of this episode ...

• Like 16

I think she said something along the line of "i don't do relationship with people who cannot mind their own business"

NOT the exact word but i don't know how else to say it.

and her monologue in the end I think was " the good guy and the guy that I like is different"

*could be wrong though cuz it was a short scene.huhu*

• Like 22