[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

OMO soooooo many good looking baby Doctors. For sure we are going to have lots of fun. Maybe we will see them on Monday 3rd episode.  The mentor Doctor is going to be very busy. :)

Chingus, 

Asking for your opinion. The scene in Emergency Room, where HJ fight with the gangsters . Have you ever been in a situation , that you feel like to do those move in one of your patients, their families, or a customer?  I have been,  that i feel like to change into karate kid or be a HJ, but i just hold back swallow it.lol:phew::D

• Like 24

Doctor Crush Episodes 1 & 2 Recap: To New Beginnings

by itsjunemarie on  Jun 24, 2016

6078a70d-5128-47dc-add3-6f3c216cf934.PNG

Hello everyone and welcome to the Doctor Crush Drama Club! It’s the start of a new summer drama and this drama definitely started off on the right foot! We can’t wait to see more of this drama and we hope you all feel the same way! So join Logan, DeShonda and I as we discuss the first two episodes of Doctor Crush!

Pls. read its entirety@https://www.dramafever.com/news/doctor-crush-episodes-1--2-recap-to-new-beginnings/\

--------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Recaps: Doctor Crush Episode 2

by Bel Watson on Jun 24, 2016

ea816a88-ed3e-4e61-ad13-09fd712ac397.jpg

The second episode of Doctor Crush is out and the story continues to be promising. Let's go over what happened on the latest episode and share our opinions. 

more@https://www.dramafever.com/news/rainbow-recaps-doctor-crush-episode-2/

• Like 20

Its the weekend yayyyy and i now hv a greater reason to be happy…. it also means that very soon  the Doctors will be coming to my lil screen :wub:

i just wanted u guys to know that i feel so lucky to be here bcos all of u are very passionate about  this drama & the OTPs (which i also love) and i appreciate and do enjoy the sharing of info/ opinions/ persperctive.  seriously the covert meaning of the CD & the manga from HJ's handbag would have been lost on me if u guys hadnt pointed it out.  And now that i know such things exist its like having secret  codes scattered all around lol.

Neways keep up the good work, and tq for making this a very colourful experience for me, luv u guys :D

• Like 17

If is the first time that you watch a Kim Rae Won 'in action', you need to watch 'My Little Bride'; one of my favorite korean movies ever. I Love KRW in this movie. It is funny because the movie have some similarities with this drama. I also recommended 'Attic Cat' drama. I need to say that I love KRW; he is a very good actor. :wub:

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, sweetbloom74 said:

Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of Park Shin Hye And Kim Rae Won On “Doctors” Revealed

Even behind the scenes, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won’s chemistry is evident.

On June 25, SBS’s “Doctors” revealed behind-the-scenes photos of the lead characters taken during the filming of their famous bicycle riding scene.

“Doctors” first aired on June 20 and has enjoyed an explosive response. The first two episodes have received great ratings and it appears as though they will only rise.

I love love love their cycling pics.  being an avid cyclist myself i can almost feel the fantastic freedom & the cool breeze rushing pass me as i see them 'flying' across the bridge.  it certainly brought back full force the memories of cycling in Korea last may, from incheon to busan along the 4 Rivers Bicycle Path.  i had passed many a similar bridge along the way.  Sadly i didnt have a korean hunk the likes of KRW chasing after me lol Now that would've been EPIC  :w00t:

PSH & KRW… they are fast becoming my most favourite onscreen couple :heart:  Monday come quickly puhleeeeze lol

• Like 23

I'm a dog person and that puppy was just too cute. I totally squeal at the sight of it next to shin hye. #waitingformonday 

I'm surprised at how many ppl are just discovering Kim Rae Won through this drama lol. I first fell in love with him in my love patzzi with Jang Nara there was no turning back followed his work since then. He's no flower boy but he's def handsome and charming. What I like about him most his acting skills....when ever it's an emotional scene, he's just getting started w/those eyes and me I'm already wiping my tears lmao. He conveys a lot through his eyes and what ever role he takes on he conveys it so real that you really believe he's a lawyer, chief, thug, College student, Director lol listing some of my fav Rae won roles.

Shin hye is a great actress too, one of my favs also that's why I was so hyped when they were confirmed. 

OFC, when the actors are this good there is bound to be chemistry. Props to casting director. Monday come soon. 

• Like 23

If this picture new and the script put in order : orange = episode 5, green = episode 6, yellow = episode 7 and grey = episode 8. They still shooting for episode 6 (you can see Shin Hye hold green script)....I hope they still have enough time and didn't have to do live shooting...I am concern with the quality of the drama, but the most important is the health and safety of the crew...

Clxq216XEAAU2Yv.jpg

CNrIw3J.jpg

Spoiler

n0ZKv6f.jpg

credit pic to doctor DC gallery