[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

24 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

To be honest. I never get why  we or fans of Kdrama are so concerned with whether this drop or that drop or if it got into top 10 or whatever or all this fan hate. 

I felt that the best way we could show support is to continue to enjoy the drama and spread good word about it. Doctors is a success irregardless. It is only down to 4 more episodes. Let us all enjoy the ride then to worry unnecessary. 

Me too. The ratings are high. It's already a certified success. And I'm sure after it ends it will be syndicated to other countries and it will be more of a success. If I remember correctly, the series "Winter Sonata" became really popular overseas, which is why it started the Hallyu Wave and made legendary stars out of its leads, making them popular even outside SK.

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Sorry for the cut

I have that feeling also, but seriously there's nothing wrong about two doctors in the same hospital to have relationship and get married. My mom and dad worked at the same hospital. I wonder if it's because they are on the same department? But no... Doctor profession is not like regular office worker. They practically a consultant that coincidentally worked at the same place, like lawyers. But then again, Ji Hong is a staff member and Hye Jung is the fellow under him...

I'm contradicting myself, aren't I? Two different personalities surfaced at the same time. Something is wrong with my brain. kekeke.

I'm still hoping that Seo Woo will save the day though, she needs that redemption and break free from her dad. She thought he used to be a good person, means she admit that now Dad is not that cool anymore. Imagine how she would feel once she knows that her dad is such a doctor with lots of negligence.

I think aside of Grandmother's case, there's also one big question that has not be answered:

Why did Hye Jung come to Gook Il.

We all assume that she came because of Grandmother, Seo Woo thought she came because of Ji Hong. Soon Hee thought she knew what the reason is, Seo Woo thinks that Soon Hee doesn't really know the real reason. But actually Hye Jung never really revealed why, even to Soon Hee she's being vague. Or did I miss something?

Would we get the real reason? That she really came to Gook Il for Ji Hong?? Hehehe...

Sorry for th cut

Like you, for me it's nothing wrong. More than the two of them are single. I think that SW's father will try to undermine both reputations trying to establish a pattern of behavior by using the past. Remember that a relationship with a minor it's a crime. JH resigned to avoid problems, but SW's father can use this as the consequence of his guilt.

He could accuse HJ to wants to destroy the hospital and say that JH is helping her..  He will try lo mix all...

And I think that SH knows the truth but she didn't tell SW. She knows all secrets about HJ. And I had gone to the hospital only by the hansome doctor...:wub: :blush:

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

To be honest. I never get why  we or fans of Kdrama are so concerned with whether this drop or that drop or if it got into top 10 or whatever or all this fan hate. 

I felt that the best way we could show support is to continue to enjoy the drama and spread good word about it. Doctors is a success irregardless. It is only down to 4 more episodes. Let us all enjoy the ride then to worry unnecessary. 

Totally agreed, Doctors has proved to be more successful than any other drama series during the similar time slots and also much more than casts&crews' expectations. 

In addition, Doctors might be too successful in Korea and in other countries till some of other drama series's fans with sour grapes attitude tried to attack.

They tried to discredit Doctors by spreading the irrational theory from illusive world due to one of their favorite drama series' negative results

eg. Low rating drama will have better quality than Doctors, fantasy story will be more entertaining than feel good story as Doctors, roller coaster story is more fun than healing genre as Doctors.

Doctors might acheive too high in qualitative and quantitative aspects to be attacked but I strongly believe that casts&crews and fans must be much happier to be successful to be envied than to be sour grape from flop. :glasses:

ps. for JiHong and HyeJung's relationship, it would not be surprised if script let them grow understanding each other than skinship or bed scene as we are watching Doctors, healing and feel good one.

HaHa, let see how scripts would lead us to watch.  

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I notice that too and when they seem to be talking (as in the preview) HJ had her bag and JH didnt. So does that mean she left him alone after their fishing date... NOOOOO sleepover - AISH!!! no trolling PDnim pls?? 

This is the worst scene (hopefully it will not happen >.< i want romantic scene please, we only have 4 eps left and we are deserve to watch romantic scene from JH and HJ)

How if they are actually planning to do their camping date. They go to the fishing spot. Then they are talking to each other, JH talk about something that pissed HJ (or maybe about JH told her to forget how sad HJ thinking about halmeoni) thats why HJ left the chair, JH try to catch her that's why he doesn't bring the bag. From what we seen on preview JH talk to HJ about halmeoni and HJ seems about to cry and sad.

Don't do this PD-nim please, i warn you PD-nim.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, shinhyefan said:

no, yesterday the teaser on top 3  trend naver so the issue don't effect at all. 

I hope soo too. I guess tomorrow night's ratings will show whether the nail issue affect the drama or not. I don't really care about ratings right now as i am satisfied with the storyline so far but i really hope the ratings for the last 4 ep keep increasing and above 20% because i so want the people who criticize this drama will eat their words. The high ratings is the only solid prove to silent the haters. Patients, lets pray the haters will get 'a punch in the face' with the high ratings and that no matter how much they hate this drama, it will not stop doctors and the team to grow and rise. I love a quote from Cristiano Ronaldo to his fans and haters which says "Your Love makes me strong, Your Hate makes me unstoppable". Fighting DOCTORS! may glory be yours!

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Or nothing opps :vicx: mian underage chingues :joy:

15 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

HJ suddenly got a call from the congressman :P.. so no sleepover LOL

yeah.. she will come back with her lingerie pajamas on :blush:

:o You perverts... I talk about an innocent pajamas and you talk about... other things...:rolleyes: But don't worry I thought that too... :P:D

• Like 13

1 hour ago, meya93 said:

I checked naver top 100 just recently and i was shocked that yesterday's teaser don't make it to top 3 vid. It is actually at no 24. I am a bit worried now. Is this bcoz of the nail thingy? I really hate it when people blame the cast and the drama itself for that kind of thing. Its not fair. 

Is okay dear...

U know how much inetz hate doctors... the plot is boring, wasting actor and actresses potential, etc.. but we found doctors is not like other love story drama. Its mean a lot thn just love story. 

I somehow tired of ths hatred commented. We cant even faught when they are really firm with their opinion. Enjoying doctors is my happiness. 

I hve a gut tht kviewer comfortable with doctors cz doctors romantic scene not much thn the other mini series who gt so many lovey dovey hot moment. The viewr must be the same viewr (maybe not) of family drama (mostly family drama gt high rating).

Yeah doctors opened up abt what happened in society rather thn exciting love story~ the moral value is quite deep. :) (but i was so excited anyway, so weird.. kekeke!)

If park shin hye gt anti fan cz of her nail issue, thn she will gain fans cz she hs big heart. She always help needy people. Shin hye on television she not faking her self.

Looks at running man how she lost her temper and be so nice for other people md me thnk she is human being like us after all. :D why hate her when us is far from her  favour (im not donating my money as much as her. im not rich. donating blood is easier to do. Bwahaha) 

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

:o You perverts... I talk about an innocent pajamas and you talk about... other things...:rolleyes: But don't worry I thought that too... :P:D

LOL...well.... i just thi nk it's more comfortable and easy to use (and open too)...:blush:

imagine JH face when he find out HJ use that thing.. his jaw must be drop to his knee... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

HJ suddenly got a call from the congressman :P.. so no sleepover LOL

yeah.. she will come back with her lingerie pajamas on :blush:

Omma apuchii... :blink: did i just saw lingerie word?

Hyejunggaa please dont do this. Is better jihong nim seduce you, dont seduce him first. I want to see how uri saem seducing innocent girl. (What am thnking abt?!)

The art of seduction.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, starb82 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Add to that collection:

The accidental voice message recording: You're Beautiful

Earphone sharing: Heartstring

I believe Hye Jung will do the pouncing, and Ji Hong will continue... she's a good student, fast learner and more. Kekeke... definitely an overachiever.

Well...JH has been on top of her twice (boxing ring scene and bedroom scene), was that pouncing ??!! :P:w00t: its fair to say its her turn next ??!!! She has been a consistent "student" in these kinda moves :phew: kyaaaaaaaaa !!!!

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Omma apuchii... :blink: did i just saw lingerie word?

Hyejunggaa please dont do this. Is better jihong nim seduce you, dont seduce him first. I want to see how uri saem seducing innocent girl. (What am thnking abt?!)

The art of seduction.

ROFL oo my god the art of seduction.. by Mr.Ji Hong Grey??  mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474

as if HJ is the innocent girl.. well, like JH said "i teach you one, you learn two.." so we could keep the lingerie for next trip, when HJ already learn 2 thing..:P

• Like 11

1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

ROFL oo my god the art of seduction.. by Mr.Ji Hong Grey??  mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474

as if HJ is the innocent girl.. well, like JH said "i teach you one, you learn two.." so we could keep the lingerie for next trip, when HJ already learn 2 thing..:P

Her iq 156 by the way. Thts why she is a fast learner... :phew:

• Like 13

:astonished::astonished::astonished: I left this thread @ 910 pages yesterday and return today and it jumps to 918 pages!!!!you guys are amazzzing!!!:heart:...with camping photos and JH at HJ house:w00t::w00t::w00t:.  I think JH and HJ will have several serious topics to discuss in Ep 17 to put closure to HJ's pain.  

I think JH will pick a VERY romantic location to propose and I am soooooo looking forward to hear his "love confession" to HJ:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 16

Just now, dhia205 said:

yeah... and its work for "the art of seduction" too LOL...:w00t::w00t:

No doubt! She learned how to turn on jihong saem on last kissed by herself. Just simple touched of his hair? Kekeke! 

Okay im better not talking much if not i will be pervert of ths century~ XD

• Like 9

2 hours ago, dhia205 said:

LOL...well.... i just thi nk it's more comfortable and easy to use (and open too)...:blush:

imagine JH face when he find out HJ use that thing.. his jaw must be drop to his knee... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

you guys... i think it will be too much even for a short... 

park-shin-hye-for-the-march-2015-issue-o

• Like 15

On 8/14/2016 at 1:25 AM, Kasmic said:

:wub: Real vs Reel indeed :wub:

Spoiler

cto

and another slightly diff surgery making vid release

Thank you Kasmic! *Open tht link with a big smile*

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 19

48 minutes ago, Bookworm95 said:

This is the worst scene (hopefully it will not happen >.< i want romantic scene please, we only have 4 eps left and we are deserve to watch romantic scene from JH and HJ)

How if they are actually planning to do their camping date. They go to the fishing spot. Then they are talking to each other, JH talk about something that pissed HJ (or maybe about JH told her to forget how sad HJ thinking about halmeoni) thats why HJ left the chair, JH try to catch her that's why he doesn't bring the bag. From what we seen on preview JH talk to HJ about halmeoni and HJ seems about to cry and sad.

Don't do this PD-nim please, i warn you PD-nim.

... and then JH gave her a hug (as taught by HJ) and both stroll back to the fishing spot... After that, ..... (continue based on your own imagination;))

• Like 17