[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

18 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Doctors Episode 15 Scene Translation

Hye Jung: I didn't make anything and only brought something, it's watermelon juice.
Ji Hong: I want to eat food you make. Mmm. I'm curious about the taste of food you make.
Hye Jung: Even if you didn't mention it, recently I thought of starting to cook.
Ji Hong: Why?
Hye Jung: Because I want to make something for Teacher to eat.
Ji Hong: Mmm, we really think alike.
Hye Jung: It feels pretty great.
Ji Hong: About what?
Hye Jung: Answering Teacher's second question to me.
Ji Hong: What are you doing today?
Hye Jung: I plan to write my papers during my duty in the emergency room.
Ji Hong: I'll be very mischievous, you won't be able to write much papers today. *byung byung byung byung byung*
Hye Jung: Don't do that, don't. It must be delicious.
Ji Hong: Eat!

At @Kasmic's request :)

Thank you very very much. After reading your translation, I have re-watched this clip some more times and found out KimRaeWon's ad-lib and voice to make script not too cheesy but feel chilling as picnic date. What is his byung byung byung anyway! 

JiHong is really an ideal boyfriend who can work excellently and cook for his girlfriend. HyeJung wanna try cooking, JiHong might looking forward to tasting while audiences wanna watch them...haha 

• Like 17

44 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

They already did this, in the BTS...remember in that episode when JH invited HJ for fishing with his dad...there is a BTS where SH was feeding KRW...awwwwwwww...gave me that giddy feels again. 

there was? how come i dont remember it.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, dins88 said:

Ji Hong: What are you doing today?
Hye Jung: I plan to write my papers during my duty in the emergency room.
Ji Hong: I'll be very mischievous, you won't be able to write much papers today. *byong byong byong byong byong*
Hye Jung: Don't do that, don't. It must be delicious.

My question is ....why HJ won't be able to write much papers...what is Ji Hong plan to distract HJ..wink...wink...?

Nawwww @parisonheaven you are a true gem indeed. I love all of you for always answering my request. "Byung, byung, byung" back at you plus our other translators too. @snowglobe147 @stroppyse @rameennoodles @Ayame and @whiteangel25 crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399 crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399 seriously I hope you dont find me annoying for always giving you a shoutout crazy-monkey-emoticon-095.gif?1292792404 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif?1292792423 18lrcu.gif crazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif?1292792423

• Like 17

Ahheemmm (JH voice)... like what i said Monday's preview must have something to do with the picnic... and i'm wondering why JH said "I'll be very mischievous, you won't be able to write much papers today". There seem inconsistency between "i have already answered teacher's second question..." so there must be something important in between...  

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, Agie said:

My question is ....why HJ won't be able to write much papers...what is Ji Hong plan to distract HJ..wink...wink...?

i wonder why as well... maybe a proposal???? it's about time right? we only have 2 weeks (4 episodes left)... 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

i wonder why as well... maybe a proposal???? it's about time right? we only have 2 weeks (4 episodes left)... 

Wedding proposal? Isn't it too soon. My guess for wedding proposal is in episode 18.

Probably the distraction  is another date. Dinner date and continue with ......... (please fill in the blank with your wild guess...LOL)

Ji Hong: I'll be very mischievous, you won't be able to write much papers today. *byong byong byong byong byong*

Muahaha....my perverse mind can think of so many reasons why she won't be able to write much papers today. Somehow, I'm reading "byong, byong, byong" as "boink, boink, boink". LOL.

What second question did he ask? Did he already ask the second question? Omo did I miss something?

Awww...he wants to taste her cooking....this writer-nim really knows how to write lines that make us go AWWWWWWW.....

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Because of DOCTORS i cannot focus on my works so i have decided to take half day pm off on every Monday Tuesday starting from today until the end of the drama.... it's bad... really bad...

Me too..!!! 

• Like 6

Just now, clevercookie said:

Muahaha....my perverse mind can think of so many reasons why she won't be able to write much papers today. Somehow, I'm reading "byong, byong, byong" as "boink, boink, boink". LOL.

What second question did he ask? Did he already ask the second question? Omo did I miss something?

Awww...he wants to taste her cooking....this writer-nim really knows how to write lines that make us go AWWWWWWW.....

my heart ...hahaha just the idea of what is the idea that  JH has .... fainting * good bye world !!

• Like 11

08082016 IG Update. Shinhye received food support from Lee Hongki

CpVIh7cUkAAzov9.jpgCpVICoqXYAA9501.jpg

translate @ssinz Did you eat? Yes!! Was it taste good? Definitely!!!! Alright then. Thank you Hong Star!!! ssinz #HongStar #SincereJustFriend kkkkk Hongi's food truck threw away my fatigue of 3 days in a row all-night filming.  @ssinz I am.. so blessed and blissful person.. Thank you so much ㅠㅠ @skullhong12 (3/3)

@PSH_Translate  

ParkShinHye's IG video story..

CpVHz4AUEAEs_Qf.jpg

Spoiler

CpVI2P3W8AA-6j7.jpgCpVI2P0WAAAfibl.jpg

• Like 21

Byong Byong Byong Byong reminds of OK Taecyeon during 3 meals... maybe KRW watch it as well?? :sweat_smile:

10 minutes ago, clevercookie said:

sorry what do you mean "boink, boink, boink?" :flushed:

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha they are so different....they set their own pace to be honest :) and u just happen to fallen into the pace and cant get out :D and to be honest i have no regret of getting into this either :D 

actually i already fallen so hard...very hard..don't know how to get out now?:D I want to kidnap hyejung but because I am ahjumma..so I decided to kidnap jihong, anyone volunteer to help me kidnap jihong?:lol::love:

• Like 14