[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

Thank you! Yes.. i am now a KRW fan! :blush:  

Those who keep on asking regarding his status, guys HE'S SINGLE. you can apply now. :lol: cr: to translator/Uploader 

CpRrHrQUEAEaru5.jpg

Omo i need park shin hye to set me a blind date with krw. Bwahaha!

1 hour ago, andreasofia16 said:

He's really the ideal type but isn't for me... I don't like love triangles and difficult relationships. And I don't talk about PSH, I'm talking about the interpreter. Imagine this dysfunctional relationship: him, the interpreter and me... :lol::lol::lol: 

He fluent english right? And he has 154 iq like @akhenaten mentioned. He will learn uri mother language faster thn anyone else! XD

• Like 17

2 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Which means we must "hate" KRW. Someone in the shippers' thread said his IQ is actually 154. He's the real-life genius then. :P

Thank you for your information. KimRaeWon with extremely high I.Q. 154 is in the list of "some of Brainiest actors currently active in Korea" ( HyeJung in drama series got I.Q. 156, very close.... haha)

KimRaeWon's great adlib might come from his  I.Q. in addtion to acting efforts.

In Korea showbiz, some high I.Q. work as actors/scriptwriters/PDs.

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

translation chebal!!!!! 

Byung! byung! byung! hahahahaha so cute!! even his laugh sound so sexy and cute hahahah *ahhh so crazy with him right now* 

exactly !! :heart: okay , okay ...focus on the work , maria !!!! focus , focus ... :angry:

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

I got this from twitter, ctto

@Yysy_: HJ: I think It was a good things.
JH: About what?
HJ: After give a answer about your second question. 

#Doctors http://twitter.com/Yysy_/status/762547946734825475/video/1

HEHE! :blush::glasses:

the lunch date is just adorable i love it! I love how that by being in a relationship both of thema re changing for the better and they arent doing the whole compromise thing. They are both understanding of each other problems and fears. Through being together and loving each other, they are experiencing healing!

NOW THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL KIND OF LOVE!! :heart:

I seriously cant wait for ep 15 tonight!!

• Like 18

33 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Omo i need park shin hye to set me a blind date with krw. Bwahaha!

He fluent english right? And he has 154 iq like @akhenaten mentioned. He will learn uri mother language faster thn anyone else! XD

Really? :w00t: Does he speaks english? If is the case... I'm back to the first place in the line! :D 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

Hahahahaha so many distractions :lol:

okey last pic.. and back to work :blush: 

for 15 minutes ...

omg , did you not see the danger ? WHY DID YOU CAME HERE ? HAHAHAHA is no escape .

13895019_10209158849541165_7565041822513

credit to the owner

• Like 22

Noh... just when I had to enter for a meeting... I decided no harm would come by checking this thread...

Then my heart dropped when I saw the title changed for new preview....

Now... I just need to see if I could excuse for the bathroom or to pick an unknown document. hmm... Mission in progress...

• Like 20

"Byung byung byung"??? Hahaha I have no idea what he was talking about in that preview until eng subs come to the rescue but I'm already loving that phrase. Hong Ji Hong, are you shooting HJ with your cupid arrows? Some of those arrows hit us here in this forum and we have been Byung-ed! Can't wait to know what it means for real!

• Like 19

im still nt use to hear and see krw or anyone else say byung byung byung beside shinhye bc she use to say tht irl starting frm her pinocchio filming days till nw... and she said tht with her fingers shooting love at u style...she's so cute doing it :wub: maybe if krw did it the way shinhye does it, maybe i might jst like it?!!

neway can't wait to knw wht exactly is the 2nd qn and her ans :phew:

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

Really? :w00t: Does he speaks english? If is the case... I'm back to the first place in the line! :D 

After reading about KimRaeWon's information post here, I found out that his life has some similar to HyeJung, even much more wealthy

eg. KimRaeWon has IQ154 and he also inherited an apartment and large sum of money when he was in middle school.

wiki

Kim has long been rumored to come from a very affluent family, which he denied in a January 14, 2013 guest appearance on talk show Healing Camp, though he confirmed that he did inherit an apartment unit during middle school as well as a large sum of money from his grandmother.

• Like 19

Poor YD now he got another refugee on his house.... :D:D:D

It's hard to learn about SW for me, she seems so fragile yet so evil when she overstepped by someone/something. But seeing her with the restaurant ahjumma while she tried to saved her from cardiac arrest and unfortunately she died SW is very sad even YD had to hold her tight to stopped her....then to saw he interaction with Hae while she met him the first time...she is pure in heart....maybe...just maybe in then end it could be her who help HJ with HJ grandmother secret, she has open access to her father secret....

• Like 12