[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

20 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

and the acting from KRW in the end . wow , wow , wow :(((((((((((((((((((((( how can he be so good ?

Yep...the best. no hysterics. but moved my heart all the same.:tears:

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha i guess i pick the right times to go on leave TOMORROW :D:D:D

damn.....how can i be so precise....**ahem** amaze at myself....but i wont be around in the morning though i try to check from my mobile no worries :D

then i spazz with u guys through afternoon towards the airing times :D

alright. let's camp in here tomorrow and altogether squee @angelangie this should not gonna be missed by all patients :) 

• Like 12

I've been replaying the preview for almost 20x lol The last few episodes were really good; actually JH also seemed clueless about how dating should be. He always helps HJ thinking it's the best for her but he didnt think about her opinion. HJ's words make him realised that he should not decide everything by himself but rather involved her in making his life choices. I also love how HJ is being straightforward showing her affection to JH! You go girl!!!

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

THAT IS SOOOOOO DAM HOT!!! 

His face when his looking at her both scared yet ROARRRRR - a man whom waited for 13 years those hormones about to explode right there. crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378PATIENTS we've got a hot scene coming up. Will this be PSH 1st bed scene?? HAHAHA! crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378

gosh.. ROARRR i'll eat you up :lol:. yes it's time for him to release his hormone, hope they didn't suddenly have an emergency call.. or SH call HJ to tell her to come home, in a time like that.. or he really gonna DIE.. bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

• Like 24

Thanks to all who recapped and screen capped. Oh the feels!!!! Didn't catch the live stream but could feel every little emotions from your recaps & screen caps. Though it was a heavy episode today, I hope tomorrow we'll have a slightly lighter one especially going by the preview earlier. :) 

Thanks y'all! I appreciate your dedication and effort! Cheers! :) 

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

sitting on the stuff toy machine next to his bed???????

That's what I was just thinking!!!! Woohoo some sexy time?!?! :blush:

18 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Gosh I keep replaying the teaser for tomorrow's episode....HJ makes her move, she's a tease now and how gorgeous is JH in that angle when HJ runs her fingers through his hair.......kyaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! 

But first. I can't get over KRW's acting in that last scene.....really moving, so natural, just about the right amount of emotions, no overdoing....and same with PSH and YKS and chief....epic!!!!!

HJ definitely knows what's what! I like that once she's come to a decision internally, she pushes forward and speaks out, regardless if it's to correct or to advise. :heart: her character so much!

Thank you once again to all our dedicated and talented recappers!!!

• Like 23

DaebaK Daebak!!!

I saw the pictures in shipper's thread.

my heart skipped a beat.

If that doesn't make the rating jump, I don't know what to believe in society anymore. (Does one need to resort to bed scene to get people interested?)

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha i guess i pick the right times to go on leave TOMORROW :D:D:D

damn.....how can i be so precise....**ahem** amaze at myself....but i wont be around in the morning though i try to check from my mobile no worries :D

then i spazz with u guys through afternoon towards the airing times :D

amazing.. i take a leave for tomorrow too.. i can enjoy my self watching JH crying :D

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Jealously HJ!!! Human nature to get jealous when you see someone you love, so close to another person ;) 

cr to owners 

I heard bed scene... Hmm not sure if PSH will do that ;)

I love how JH grabbed his collar to ease up a bit...he really did feel the tension and awkwardness in that scene...you mean guy!

• Like 13