[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Thanks for the new preview! :D It's just hilarious how JH and HJ trying to set a date and YD just kept interrupting their plan. And the look of disappointment that HJ showed JH when she realized belatedly that she has "agreed" to eat with YD, so they can't eat together. Then also how they both turned together towards YD and the sad face they both gave YD when he interrupted the second time.

• Like 22

Hey everyone, enjoying the show so far, but my otp is still Hye Jung and the gangster boss! Does anyone happen to know the name of the short sound track that plays in ep 9, from 35 min 12 sec -ish , during the confrontation scene? The pretty dramatic sounding instrumental? Thanks so much in advance!

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, tatidu said:

any text translation for the new preview? LOL.... btw shinhye look so tired...poor bbg

Yeah, I agree...concealer cannot hide her eyebugs...poor Shin Hye...actually KRW's eyes are puffy too....they lack sleep.

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Thanks for the link and here is the translation.

JYD: Why are you running?

YHJ: I'm trying to come here faster. *coughs*

JYD: Aigoooo *pats*

YHJ: It's okay, it's okay.

JYD: That's why. Why don't you stay still. Since you're running away, it happened like this.

YHJ: It's embarrassing.

JYD: It can happen between colleagues. Why is it embarrassing?

YHJ: I felt uncomfortable if you come in like this, bit by bit. As if we're very close.

JYD: Can't we get close?

YHJ: Ne (T/N: Means he can't get close). Song Saeng Nim ~~

HJH: Do you now see me?

YHJ: Did you come here?

HJH: Yes. When are you having lunch? Let's have it together.

JYD: That ... You can't do that. She has promised me first (for lunch). Aren't you?

YHJ: Arrrr ... Yes.

HJH: Then, shall we have dinner together.

JYD: Dinn... You shold have dinner with me. Shouldn't it be that way? Since Director's operations was a success, shouldn't you bring me out for dinner?

HJH: You're making such an effort. 

@whiteangel25...your name suits you...you're an angel with all these quick translations...thanks a lot!

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

poor KRW.... he look so tired esp his eyes. not enough sleep & rest

PSH too but at least she can cover with make up :tears:

They work so hard. One week for 2 episode:o. No wonder most of their actors lose weight:crazy:...

But... i am still a greedy person. I had not enough with our OTP and i will never complaint if the extended DOCTORS up to 30 eps:D:wub:.

• Like 18