[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

52 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Ah yes~ JH took HJ out to meet his father. ^^ JH's father remembers HJ's name from when JH was on the phone haha ^^

Eeeeeeeee! Such a cute scene.. I'm so glad he's not a typical Korean (drama) parent

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, missjjkim said:

So.... The "drama" start tomorrow? 

Very sorry, but I really hate SW family.

Worry a lot about war between HJ and SW's dad. He is too powerful. 

That's why it's better for me to be trolled in

the beginning of ep rather than i worry

in the end of the ep.. like this. Lol..

I want to live nicely & try not hating people

But SW family is too greedy from the beginning.

I really disrespected them all.

SW grandfather need to be vanished first, lol.

He was root of an evil.. Whoaaaaa..

• Like 24

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

i am scared ...what if , what if ... JH anf HJ will be separated ? :tears::tears::tears:

i was so sure this morning that  all will be okay ...but now ... :(

i have a feeling that HJ might walk away again but this time is to protect JH... because of her grandma's case which might be let JH in danger... so the best is not to get JH too involved... 

• Like 16

It's probably just me and everything else lost in translation but judging by the pictures and the live streaming, YD seemed a little too cocky for me. When he spoke with JH and again when they were in KTH's office discussing their plans and possible procedures. Even HJ looked a little uncertain... 

BTW, I hope nothing will happen to HJ as she continues to investigate her grandmother's case. It seems like SW's father will try and take whatever lengths possible to bury that incident. If and when HJ's in danger can we have HongHongHong to the rescue? I think it would be fun if the men (JH, YD, SC, BOSS & KS) band together like some Avengers group to save our heroine. ;) 

Just wanted to lighten the mood today as tonight's episode was full of angst. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Hope we'll have more moments with our otp. :) 

Thanks to all who recapped and screen capped. I thoroughly enjoyed all your comments. :) 

• Like 19