[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I kinda miss the slow mo .... .. NO SLOW MO in eps 5 .. 

last nite I managed to watch live streaming - NO LAGGING at all... anyway thought of recapping.. :D but too many volunteer already ..so THANK YOU recapper ... I can be selfish and indulged every moment.

Anyway watching without sub made eps 5 seem dull.I was disappointed .. noooooooooooooooooooooo it was not because they did not kiss,  of course I did not expect JH to kiss HJ that soon... (I lie) .... :D .. 

It was so frustrating not to be able to understand what JH was saying to HJ at the park scene.(after surgery).

I would like to suggest to everyone here .. avoid unnecessary stress - watch with sub :D it made a lot of difference.

And now that I have watched it with sub - I couldn't get enough of the confession... Dayem.. JH is so so so HOT .. COOL ... he blurted matter of factly (that he likes HJ). He was not nervous at all .. 

my verdict of episode 5 : DAEBAK!! .. the confession scene - DOUBLE DAEBAK!!!

AND ... O yeah :D 

SO I am not alone ... wahahhahaha ... we have another 3 certified pervert in the house

20 hours ago, starb82 said:

Now imagining during the shoot when the brand did not show and the PD said stop and they need to slid 'something' down to get a proper PP. Hahaha... that would be a fun 'accident'.

20 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

@Bambiina :w00t::blink: it would be too hilarious if it's really a PP like a band with Calving Klein sticking out. 

11 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

@Bambiina, you kill me! (And made my day) :D:D:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 20

I still stick by what I said before, I do not understand why the writer is rushing thru things. She didn't exactly establish in the beginning as to why Hye Jung and Ji Hong liked each other so now was her opportunity to reestablish their connection and feelings  in the present as adults. I feel out of place due to the fact that everyone is gushing over Ji Hong's approach when I'm practically yelling " Slow Down and Stop Pushing". 

• Like 8

=======

#ParkShinHye, #Doctors, #YoonGyoonSang

2016/07/04

photo743261.jpg

Park Shin-hye and Yoon Gyoon-sang took a selfie together.

Park Shin-hye posted this picture on her Instagram.

The two are wearing doctors gowns with drinks in their mouths and looking at the camera.

They are appearing in the SBS drama "Doctors" as rivals but in reality they are friendly.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" set a record of over 18% in just five episodes.

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

Hancinema

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

I still stick by what I said before, I do not understand why the writer is rushing thru things. She didn't exactly establish in the beginning as to why Hye Jung and Ji Hong liked each other so now was her opportunity to reestablish their connection and feelings  in the present as adults. 

May be they will show it later in the show? We have another 15 episodes. 

I too wonder what's the focus gonna be now that the love-plot kinda resolved (may be HJ will hesitate and not give in that easily?) ... 

Anyway I like the way the relationship progressing. 

May be they will concentrate more on doctor/hospital politic instead of love story? :D let see .... so far 5 episode never fail me yet

@nonski - anyeong .. it is good to see you here ..  I just jump in this thread a week ago .. :D ... Doc has taken me my storm 

• Like 14

Actress Han Bo Bae Joins “Doctors” As Park Shin Hye’s Half-Sister

Actress Han Bo Bae Joins “Doctors” As Park Shin Hye’s Half-Sister

Actress Han Bo Bae will be joining the drama “Doctors” as Park Shin Hye’s half-sister!

In the drama, Han Bo Bae will be acting as Park Shin Hye’s half-sister Yoo Yoo Na. She has a strong personality and is full of leadership. She has a hidden past with her mother and is friendly towards Park Shin Hye. She is the only tie Park Shin Hye has to her family.

Han Bo Bae has already been praised by the staff on her first day of filming thanks to her acting skills. Since she is known for her acting, fans are excited to see more of her charms in the episodes to come.

source:http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/04/actress-han-bo-bae-joins-doctors-park-shin-hyes-half-sister/

• Like 15

Love this episode a lot, while SW's dad and the rest bunch of rich guys colluding and talking are boring.

I noticed when surgery was over, JH didn't seem too happy about it, not like when HJ won argument in conference, probably he's worried about HJ being too competitive or stubborn. But he confronted his worried to her immediately at the park bench. Also when he said she was clueless about relationship, he seems to know her pace. So looking at the plot sequence i don't think JH approched to HJ is rush, i even think he tried to give her some space to trust him. And she eventually came to him asked a favor about her grandmother. 

Anyway watching YD reaction when he open the door and saw the man with the knife, was quite funny, LOL, though his action next when he tried to deal with the man and got kicked instead of collected or threw away the knife made me sighh...., i mean if i'm in his position i definitely threw away the knife as far as possible. 

• Like 17

Park Shin-hye stabbed with knife in ‘Doctors’ Ep. 5

Updated : July 05 2016

The fifth episode of SBS TV drama “Doctors” ended with a great cliffhanger on Monday, with the lead actress Park Shin-hye pinned to the ground by a knife-wielding man.

Blood was shown streaming into a puddle on the floor, but the viewers cannot be completely sure if it is Park who was stabbed, as two other men -- the hospitalized gang boss who the knife-carrier came to take revenge on, and Park’s codoctor Jeong Yoon-do, played by actor Yoon Kyun-sang -- are all in the fallen heap.

Gang boss and the vengeful man (SBS)
The young gang boss, played by actor Lee Ki-woo, had removed all his pawns from his recovery room following Park’s request to create a healthier environment in the hospital.

In the fifth episode, Lee tells Park that, “I decided to start listening to the women in my life,” suggesting that he has developed romantic feelings for her.

Yoon Kyun-sang, too, had professed budding feelings for Park as he rejected codoctor Jin Seo-woo, played by actress Lee Sung-kyung, on the grounds that he likes women “who have stories to tell.” He implied Park’s character, Yoo Hye-jeong, is the kind of woman he thinks would have a moving story.

Yoon Kyun-sang (SBS)
Kim Rae-won, the lead male actor who plays Park’s high school teacher and now her hospital chief, has also openly admitted his feelings for Park. In the fifth episode he had prodded her for an answer on beginning a relationship with him.

Kim senses something is amiss after a few failed calls to Park and runs to the hospital to find her on the ground in a puddle of blood.

Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye (SBS)
The 20-episode TV drama “Doctors” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on channel SBS. Tuesday’s show will be the sixth episode.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

Source:http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607051152368788275_2

• Like 17

2 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

"if only they were (my) family"

hye jung asks ji hong to get a printed copy of mal sun (grandma's) surgery record. 

as for the second part i think bc of what happened during the boss' attack hye jung has to request yoon do to take over some of her duties for her? not sure maybe someone can confirm

so upset i can't live stream ep 6:( will be catching up during my breaks between lectures at uni tho hahah. i hope we get enough good stuff to last for the rest of the week until the next episodes

Thanks for translating the preview. The person on twitter that usually does the Japanese preview didn't do so today (maybe they're busy?), so I can't translate the text preview. At least we can get the gist of the preview. ^^

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

I still stick by what I said before, I do not understand why the writer is rushing thru things. She didn't exactly establish in the beginning as to why Hye Jung and Ji Hong liked each other so now was her opportunity to reestablish their connection and feelings  in the present as adults. I feel out of place due to the fact that everyone is gushing over Ji Hong's approach when I'm practically yelling " Slow Down and Stop Pushing". 

I am with you. But I also noticed that JH just say I like you...not I love you. It makes a big difference. 13 years ago or even now, we could see that they chuhae each other...It's quite natural, and people around them could see the light shining from this couple. But l agreed with you, I would like to see and feel more. It would be better if JH gradually feel something growing in his heart. The feeling of a man, for his woman.

We still have 15 ep to go, so may be the writer will consolidate the story by giving us more memories in the past, more sweet things btw this couple.

• Like 8

Beautiful Mind + Doctors + Monster

Doctors

ll3.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Doctors', Kim Rae Won ♥ Park Shin Hye's romance, yes no matter what 

1. [+9,337, -111] Kim Rae Won's casting is the work of god... Doc Ji Hong is a character that's made for Kim Rae Won. Can't believe he sweetly called her "bad gijibae". I love his assertiveness ㅜㅜ ♥ The preview ㅜㅜ I wonder what that behavior he's talking about ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Ah I love it

2. [+7,607, -77] "It seems complicated over here. Then, I'll go out" -Moohyul

3. [+5,811, -87] Kim Rae Won is really heaven sentㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+5,381, -72] Ah!!!!!My dating cells are awake!!!! Kim Rae Won gives me butterflies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+4,260, -92] I really like Kim Rae Won's voice ~~

6. [+1,622, -12] Yoon Doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Puts his two hands down as soon as he saw the knife and said he wants to go out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I totally get what kind of character he is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,504, -12] Why are there so many guys around Park Shin Hye? ㅋㅋKim Rae Won, Yoon Kyun Sang, Lee Ki Woo, Kim Min Seok plus the gas barrel delivery boy. It's a love pentagon ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,458, -9] Yoon Kyun Sang's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's this heodangness to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sports Seoul - Nate: 'Doctors', Park Shin Hye ♥ Kim Rae Won, first of their love line's countless troubles 

1. [+685, -33] Writer-nim, please concentrate on the two leads!!!! Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won's scenes are the best. Concentrate on those two!!!

2. [+603, -48] Park Shin Hye is really pretty. The dignity of a natural beauty

3. [+554, -34] She's not stabbed in the end, isn't she? ㅜㅜ Park Shin Hye's so cool in this drama, I'm a woman but I'm gonna fall for her.

4. [+84, -3] Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye and Lee Ki Woo's chemistry is growing on me. We're only at episode 5 but it looks like a hot mess already- from the swoony, assertive male lead, to the geumsappa secondary lead and the stabbing in the end (tn: geumsappa=  person who easily falls in love)

5. [+82, -7] Lee Sung Kyung is a doctor, she should tone down her makeup

gj.jpg

Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Doctors',  "Bad gijibae"...Kim Rae Won 'sly+swoony', deadly ajae fatale (tn: ajae = ahjussi)
1. [+4,946, -75] Kim Rae Won is doing wonders ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+4,035, -57] His acting is superior, he makes the heart flutter even with those immature lines ♡♡♡♡♡ You stole my heart Doc Hong-♡♡

3. [+3,709, -60] His smile is always so pretty, I'm surprised. He suits bright roles like this

4. [+2,734, -99] But he's not an ajae...

5. [+2,261, -42] Kim Rae Won ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Shin Hye ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

6. [+754, -22] Ajae?... If you're handsome, you're an oppa

Source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/spoilers-beautiful-mind-doctors-monster_4.html

• Like 22

Omg. My heart screaming right now. I'm looking forward so much to this scene. I'll translate the Japanese article to English later on this, unless Soompi posts an article (or someone else does later). I'm just fangirling so much right now. <3

• Like 23