[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Some beautiful fan arts from Doctors DC 

Just love this scene. So much like watching a movie.

image_zpseob8zof2.jpeg

Dr HJH is getting more handsome as the drama progresses.

07C28F83-EB66-46F3-836C-3933132024A1_zps

Also, SBS please please please release the BTS of the boxing ring scene. 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, littleloony said:

Absolutely agree with you. YD is goading HJ into operating when I am sure he knows it will be difficult for a fellow to do so.....and he is doing it to appease his hurt ego [HJ did call him lame :phew:, I don't think he had ever imagined he would hear something like that] as well as maybe setting her up for failure. So if HJ did fail she would have to be under his thumb so to say and he will get to lord over her just like he does with others. Ahhhh YD you are way too egotistic that in trying to prove HJ wrong you would risk a patient's life.

On the other hand is HJ, she will definitely do her best towards the surgery and I hope will prove to YD that she has the talent to back up her claims. But i want her to gradually realize that being goaded into a fight is not helpful thing at all and just outsmart people like YD without giving into their manipulation.

I agree with @bebebisous33 thoughts of YD that his ego was indeed dented upon meeting HJ who was rude back at him for just being rude to her. But Im questioning with this statement on him as I highlighted above, the previews to me didnt imply that YD would risk a patient's life over his ego or to prove that he is right ...did it? or did I miss something?

Apart from his big ego, I didnt think YD was all that bad esp only when he handles situations in the hospital.. He readily apologise to HJ when knew he was wrong after their conference meeting. So to me he would put his ego aside over the wellbeing of a patient. No? am I wrong? If I am then he sounds like another case of SW. :crazy:

• Like 15

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Concerning SW, it will affect her. Notice that she mentioned to Jung YD that she brought the bully to justice! She considers her action from 13 years ago as if she had helped justice to prevail. Imagine her reaction when she hears the injustice HJ suffered due to her father. She will never believe HJ's words as facts, but when the scandal is revealed, she will have no choice to accept the truth

I'm happy you brought this up,  I caught it but was in  a where is my otp mode. SW is just so delusional. It must make her feel better to keep lying to herself. SMH

6 hours ago, jadecloud said:

PS: I don't know what Viki subbed it as (pretty sure as is intended) since I've been unable to watch the vids w/o it freezing every few minutes. I gave up watching there for now though trying to fix the annoying situation

Spoiler

I know the same happens to me. I keep the pass because I feel at least I'm helping and their subs rock but I watch the drama at a site that I found for jdramas. They seem to obtain viki's kdrama subs

I have a problem at times w/the plug in crashing since I'm on Chrome.

5 hours ago, littleloony said:

chingu did you call for the particular, ageing like fine wine, doctor for me....for you...for all of us! big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gifLove you  close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gifaiyoh this doc is gonna have his hands full with all of us......I have an idea......We can just ask SW's dad to use HJH as promotional model for Gukil......then he and the hospital will be rolling in money in no time. Much better than giving boring presentations......plus he'll get forex as well coz ahjummas internationally will all be queuing at Gukil to get treated yes-raccoon-emoticon.gif

Sharing is caring. We will have to be fast to get to the front of the line ugly-chick-smiley-06.gif 

@Ahpheng That "spanked" c-strip evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif Thanks for having a tumblr. It's going to be hard to keep up here and I don't want to miss any of your creations.

16 hours ago, dhia205 said:

and for "a thing".... what do you think about "a thing"?? a thing is something that she  did to Him crazy-monkey-emoticon-190.gif?1292792428, a thing is...... put HJ dead in JH shoulder cingu ya~... don't think too much, we are not there yet crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif?1292792394

@Agie lolololol I took it as under her/his spell but it was a very provocative way of saying it on dihia205's part, I can't wait to see what happens when 'we are there'.

This is such a fun thread 

Spoiler

juju84_zpsx6loixvd.jpg

• Like 17

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, I am not because first HJ has JH by her side but more importantly, she is a very good doctor. Dr. Jung YD thinks too highly of himself and he was annoyed that he had to apologise to a doctor like HJ who comes from an unknown university and she is only a fellow. Since JYD has been surrounded by people like SW who don't dare to challenge him or disobey him, he wants to force HJ to recognise his superiority. Moreover she challenged him by saying that she is not afraid of him. She thought, he would be more difficult!! So his pride has been hurt because in his mind, she should be fearing him like the others. On the other hand, his move is a way for her to prove that she is just as good as him, even if she had a different education and social background. 

I have some thought, this is not just ego battle, in order to prove herself and what capable she is,sometime is dilemma not to be' show off' like we know YD first impresion about HJ is not to good(break the rule,do surgery without his assment, even this is for saved the patient) this time HJ must proved,her action in her first day come, is profesional decision not to show up like YD thought, perhaps she past this surgery well, to slap YD ego and to open the other doctors eyes what's skillful doctor she is.@bebebisous 33, glad see you here and read all your insightful post, after ODJ i never she the women heroin the same, but here HJ is look alike type with her, wonder with comeing episode can the writer maintience to show how well she is as doctor and as a women who grow up without capable guardian..she just growing wild in lonely world ,and the ambtious family stole her everything, grandma, the theacher how care her so lucky she has SH. and i curios what SC mean in HJ life.

• Like 19

Our thread is moving so fast over the night. Couldn't catch up at all! Thanks everyone for the stills! The latest stills from @marie67, HJ and JH seems to be wearing compatible colors ;) . HJ looks very mature (Approved, got doctor look! :) )

anyway, having bad Monday blues in the morning. Trying to drag myself out of the bed. How I wish I can change my course to media development.... 

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

Hmmmmm, I was wondering…After the boxing scene, did JH follow HJ home too??? Because JH is wearing the same shirt as the boxing scene!!!:w00t::w00t:

Yah, you're right... I can't wait for tomorrow morning

• Like 14

Yep they are in matchy2 color & JH is indeed touchy :wub::sweatingbullets: im not complaining tho keep it coming :blush::heart:

I literally catches a flu good thing its a Monday so we have doctors on duty. Thnx in adv for the live recappers :blush:

• Like 15

13 yrs is a loooooooooooooong time.  JH’s expressing and action…and being too “touchy” in ep 4, we might get a hug scene in ep 5 and maybe the kiss scene in Ep.6.  BUT JH is moving FAST so we might get both in one Ep.:blush:  crazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif .  Writer please make our wish come true!!!:phew:

• Like 23

Due to the fact that Doctors will have 20 episodes I wish that they would slow the romance down between Hye Jung and Ji Hong. Hye Jung still has things to work out for herself and I also feel that HJ and JH should fall for each other for who they are now instead of going off of  past feelings. 

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

Due to the fact that Doctors will have 20 episodes I wish that they would slow the romance down between Hye Jung and Ji Hong. Hye Jung still has things to work out for herself and I also feel that HJ and JH should fall for each other for who they are now instead of going off of  past feelings. 

Nooooo dont slow it down... 20 eps I can think more ideas if they need it and if our writers keep up all the touchy touchy, smoochy smoochy and cheese up then by the end of this drama we will see our OTP popping babies hahaha! Bring it on!! 

Pst...I understand your concern but Im sure as they interact, touch, stare, banter, touch, kiss, hug, touch and touch and touch again (u get my point hehehe!) Our OTP will def know their now selves :D:naughty: :love::tounge_xd::sweat_smile:

• Like 23

22 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

well said.....thumb up.:phew: 

• Like 8