[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 minute ago, Tiggie2 said:

Maybe, SBS are still seething from losing DOTS to KBS so they are trying their best with Doctors now? 

Also, I think when KBS dropped this show PSH was not associated with it back then.

PSH was casted in a "SBS medical drama". So yeah whatever happened in the production process happened before the casting.

• Like 11

unt me 4,,,,tell me crazy too then.....i know they will be great at the first time i know they will act in this drama but you know i never expected they will be this great..,their chemistry is greater than what i thought...i like how the writer write their character, their dynamics and its added with KRW and PSH acting,,,make it prefect!!!!! yeah they are a great couple since beginning...and episode by episode i keep hooked and amaze with this couple...looks even bts picture looks so perfect that i cant remember they laugh they smile they touchy touchy as their characters or as themselves...hahahahhaha

@leekyuphii, agree with you; their chemistry is more than we expected. The rating is a reflection of that. Thanks to this, the drama will be more interesting. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Tiggie2 said:

Maybe, SBS are still seething from losing DOTS to KBS so they are trying their best with Doctors now? 

Also, I think when KBS dropped this show PSH was not associated with it back then.

2 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

PSH was casted in a "SBS medical drama". So yeah whatever happened in the production process happened before the casting.

Could you imagine if KBS had kept Doctors after having DOTS too, that would be like them winning the SUPER BOWL!  Because Doctors in just 4 episodes is not only captivating its audience it's shaking some hearts and not only in Korea but everywhere....:w00t:  As crazy as it sounds and forgive me as I have already posted about it. But I still can't get over seeing JH stepping out of that helicopter looking mighty fine [色] watching HJ with her hair wisping in the wind.  He sees her a small glance back I don't even want to know what he was thinking my heart couldn't take it!!!  Each step he takes it's as if my heart beats a little faster and then wham'oh least expected lines.  To say the writers nailed it is an understatement!!  Don't even think about asking me how many times I have watched this scene:vicx: You don't want to know [好爱哦]

13 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I actually think the problem with Seo Woo is that she feels inferior to Hye Jung. She's the type of person that likes to surround herself with people whom she thinks will never be better than her or pose no competition to her. She was okay with hanging out with Ji In and Hye Jung when she thought they weren't as smart as her. She actually probably wanted them to idolize her.  Instead of being happy that her friend came in first on the test, she immediately felt threaten.  If roles had been reversed and she was the one who came in first, Hye Jung would have praised and admired her for her accomplishment. Similar to how she admired Ji Hong for performing the surgery freehand.  

Seo Woo may be a good doctor, but she already knows that Hye Jung is a better doctor than her. She's fearful that she will look less competent next to Hye Jung. I, personally, am not convinced that Seo Woo is even a good doctor.  I think she probably is at the same level as her father--mediocre and, under certain circumstances, incompetent.  When the lady collapsed at the restaurant, the only thing Seo Woo could do was stand their with her mouth open with the expression "what to do?" written on her face. If that had been Hye Jung, she would have leaped into action.  I think the only reason Tae Ho made the offer for Seo Woo to also be an assistant to Ji Hong or Yoon Do is because her father is the president of the hospital. 

See Woo doesn't want Hye Jung at the hospital because:

1) She feels inferior to Hye Jung, that she's a better doctor from a small college/university

2) She's afraid that Ji Hong will rekindle his interest in Hye Jung

3) She's jealous of Hye Jung's ability and the ease in which she becomes center stage 

4) She's fearful that Dr. Yoon Do may become attracted to Hye Jung

5) She's afraid the lies she told on Hye Jung years ago will come to light (who actually saved her life)

6) She knows that only Hye Jung knows the type of person she really is and the hurtful lies she will tell (her lies almost sent Hye Jung to prison and she didn't care)

These two may become friends in the end, but I would need to see Seo Woo be loyal to Hye Jung under a variety of circumstances and situations before I would trust her to be a true/real friend. She was supposed to be a friend back in high school and failed that test miserably. 

@lclarakl ....I agree chingu, SW isn't a good friend. She maybe book smart but to actually save someone or diagnose a patient she may not excel in it. She befriends people beneath her and doesn't care for them at all. She is so selfish and a liar: I believe a doctor with no compassion can't be trusted. They only think about status , money and recognition. Once he recognition is negative they don't know what do with themselves. For example  Pi Young-Kook, thinks she is an honest friend but he will soon se the real her . Look at the way he uses her friendship so he wonMt be scolded for not being the best. If she was a real friend she should have helped him in the area he needs help so that he won't take forever to achieve his goals. One day , she will betray him and then he will see the error in his ways . I can't wait to see that chingu's. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

LOL, I am hoping Hye-Jung initiates the kiss. I don't know why but I think if JH initiates it he might get punched by HJ but if she gives the okay then it's a different matter. :phew:

On a total different subject, did anyone hear this drama was originally going to be produced by KBS? 

I think that the first kiss is going to be initiated by Ji Hong. Because HJ, I think, will be continue rejecting him for a while. 

I didn't know that about KBS. I think SBS is going to do LMH and JJH's drama an opponent for DOTS. But that's not the case for Doctors, since they hadn´t promote this drama correctly. 

:):):) 

I really love our Wisdom Couple, I enjoyed a lot the new chapters, but a part of me is falling for the 2nd lead man ♥♥♥ Thanks for all the updates. I'm waiting for Monday =)  (sorry for my bad English)  

Pd. Don't expect too much. Is for sure that something is going to happen before that "kiss" That's a fact in dramaland :D 

CmJu_-9VYAAusyA.jpg:medium

• Like 21

4 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Seo Woo is not that helpless or defenseless or fearful. She boldly let it be known that she was the one that started the rumor  about Hye Jung and Ji Hong and she didn't try to hide it.  She didn't care that her teacher could have retaliated and gave her bad grades. If she was the person you described, she would have anonymously spread the rumor about Hye Jung and Ji Hong, but she didn't. She didn't care that either one of them could have sued her for defamation/slander.  She didn't care because she knew her parents would protect her.  She's not afraid of failure, she's afraid of coming in second behind someone who she thinks is less than her.....she's a snob. It showed in her comment about the small college Hye Jung went to.  In the emergency situation, she didn't act because she couldn't. She didn't have a cool enough head to call 119 (911).  You have people who are book smart, but at times can't make practical application.  

I think you're giving Seo Woo a little more credit than she deserves.  Then again I may be too critical of her, but for what I've seen depicted in this drama, that's the impression I have of her.

i share the same thoughts with you.  SW is just a snob because she has been first the whole while until HJ came along.  Even telling HJ that she lies about studying after topping the Math test.  Now that suddenly HJ appeared again, she panics that the limelight will again be taken away from her and its the same person.  And even though she said that she likes YD, seeing HJ and JH back at the same time makes her to think that she has to prevent these two again.  She is sick hahaha...

About the book smart.. totally agree.  There are people who speaks like they know everything, and can state every word in the book but nows nothing when faced with the real thing.

• Like 16

Oooh I love the discussion of SW..pls allow me to participate. @lclaraklI agree with your POV of her being such a snob but thats too nicely put hahaha! She's a spoilt brat, egotistic, selffish, arogrant and stubborn richard simmons.. Gosh LSK is playing her role so well making us hate her so much. I cant even try to make any excus for her becos if I do I feel Im at her level... but try as I may , "just because" The JH in me is giving me the benefit of doubt for her.  She grew learning from poor role model parents learning to befriends with whom can help her status (mom) and now her father in the hospital. She sees no point in trying her best to be a doctor and I mean one whom will give the 100% care that a doctor should... again I see that becos of her bratty nature. Because like you said she already has her parents and Grandfather whom will back her up in the hospital.Infact i dont think she will care if she doent get the Prof position becos she knows daddy and grandfather will pull strings for to get it.  Was it just me or did anyone else sense that she hope JH and HJ operation of the ahjumma would fail.. that green monster of hers is making her loose sense of what it means to be a doctor. That her hatred of seeing HJ and JH together would be much stronger in hoping that a ahuman life would die just so she can get that satification of seeing them fail.. sigh SW ah! What have you become?? 

This makes me believe that SW needs a big fall.. she needs something that will hit her hard. Make her see sense.Dr Kim was right having HJ as her competitor will be good for her to hopefully make her see her sense or lack of dedication in being a doctor. I just hope it wont be something really bad like a death of a patient (like what her Father did with Granny) that will wake her. But who knows will that even do? Will she be like her father and still believe that till this day he did no wrong. I hope not.... i hope that from seeing her friendship she had with the girls that she did have some morals and that she is redeemable. 

Ok more later. Gotta hit my SW frustrations out in the Gym. 

• Like 21

Guest myasally

I agree that HJ will try to reject JH since she mention injoo in every conversation with him...

i really hope HJ will not find about her grandma in next epi coz she might leave the hospital after she gets her answer... I don't think she want to work with the hospital which stamp seo woo and her family name all over the place

2 hours ago, maplekist said:

i share the same thoughts with you.  SW is just a snob because she has been first the whole while until HJ came along.  Even telling HJ that she lies about studying after topping the Math test.  Now that suddenly HJ appeared again, she panics that the limelight will again be taken away from her and its the same person.  And even though she said that she likes YD, seeing HJ and JH back at the same time makes her to think that she has to prevent these two again.  She is sick hahaha...

About the book smart.. totally agree.  There are people who speaks like they know everything, and can state every word in the book but nows nothing when faced with the real thing.

That is right , SW is differently a spoil snob. She was raised believing that she was untitled to everything . :angry:But life is a b* and the world will teach her what her parents didn't.;)For many SW out there , watch and learn. You better change .:P

• Like 12