[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

another good episode.

it good to see HYE jung/soon hee still best friend.

seo woo still as jealous of hye jung as ever. even telling hye to leave cuz ji hong was coming to work there.

i guess yoon do will be the guy that will come between hye/ji. i could be wrong.

i love that last scene. how i wish this is the scene they both fall for each other.

great to see ep 4 got 15%. now i waiting for that PSH dance vid that she promise to do when it hit 15%

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:
2 hours ago, valentvcd said:

I think PSH really suit with much older male actor than younger or same age actor. I am sure the kiss with KRW will be daebak :D because my personally thinks that she always had awkward kiss before especially in heirs. 

@valentvcd

Reveal hidden contents

I too thought her kiss with Lee Min Ho was just awful. All  thought that he scenes with him were just terrible/

I worry a lot about the problems Hye-Jung and Jin -Ho will be facing because of their feeling for each other. They genuinely care for each other and are very attracted to each other. Their first time seeing each other after 13 years was DAEBAK!!. I swear just watching them made my heart flutter like a butterfly.  I was like OMG !! 

What i don't understand is why Seo Woo is still hung up on Jin-Ho. He has no feeling for her and only thinks of her as a student. Even though she almost ruined his cache is still nice to her and still respectful towards her. I know if it was me I would avoid her like the plague she is because she only cares about herself. She is one of the people who will be causing them so much problem because of her jealousy. 

Will come back after watching episode 3 & 4 with subtitles. :) 

@valentvcd  I'm on board with you regarding PSH lead male partners she's much more suitable for the older male actors I guess this is her maturity nothing seems out of place between her and KRW they chemistry comes off naturally.. I can't comment on a kiss yet because we haven't seen one but I want it to come off natural just like they chemistry.. She's old enough to be kissing and older male actor so please writer none of that forehead crap..

@UnniSarah  I can understand his reaction to Seo Woo he's basically telling her let bygones be bygones and he thinks she should be more mature now but her stupidity will come out once again. First she's going to be jello because HJ is a better Doctor then her and she will try and sabatage every thing she do second she's going to hate the attention HJ will be getting and not her being she's related to part of the owners of the hospital but no where she needs to be being part of third generation doctors. And last but not far from the least the attraction between HJ and JH, And I also suspect the guy she's chasing now will come to like HJ because she don't back down to him nor can he belittle her men always attracted to women that could stand up to them..So if daddy is planning to try and strap her next to JH he can forget about it because I see him and G/pa plans coming to ruins at the hands of our fated couple..     

• Like 17

Seriously?  Swoon :phew: KRW still has it! Loved him in Love Story In Harvard, still now. I know its been about the LMH/SJK/KSH's of kdrama now, he will always be classic.  Totally shipping them. My heart fluttered seeing them meet again. :relaxed: Til next time friends... 

• Like 12

Hi everyone :)

This drama is soooo addicting. I just watched the subbed version of episode 4 and really really loved it. The cliffhanger ending is such a tease, I have a feeling though that HJ will headbutt JH LoL

• Like 14

Strange...  I really like PSH in Heirs but somehow in this drama,  i hated her acting style.  Its much formulaic acting all the way, act cute. I must be the only one thinking this way.  Actually i didn't like her in the drama with Lee Jong Suk too. Same acting style.  Actually most korean artistes are very formulaic in their acting...  drama after drama, same storyline. Unlike Japanese dramas

And somehow,  the angles they took of her in this drama really showed her to her disadvantage (i.e. heavily hooded eyes)  .... 

Just watching this show for KRW as i have never seen his drama. Drool , drool ....he is looking good now...shed quite a lot of his weight from past years.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, inner said:

Strange...  I really like PSH in Heirs but somehow in this drama,  i hated her acting style.  Its much formulaic acting all the way, act cute. I must be the only one thinking this way.  Actually i didn't like her in the drama with Lee Jong Suk too. Same acting style.  Actually most korean artistes are very formulaic in their acting...  drama after drama, same storyline. Unlike Japanese dramas

And somehow,  the angles they took of her in this drama really showed her to her disadvantage (i.e. heavily hooded eyes)  .... 

Just watching this show for KRW as i have never seen his drama. Drool , drool ....he is looking good now...shed quite a lot of his weight from past years.

I didn't see what you are seeing

To each on his/her own

For me it is an advantage for her to get thin(in this drama) shed-off some chubby cheeks and the result more prominent eyes.. much more expression and depth in emotions

Just me. 

• Like 16

Just watched ep 4. Ahhh what an episode!!! *fangirl squeal* I did not expect that KRW would make me swoon!! That tone of his when he said "I'm not married!" !!

SO my first thought is: we need a vote-- are we going to get a kiss or not in ep 5???? I (and I'm sure all of you here too) sooo want to see one, especially with JH's intense gaze at HJ's lips. It made my heart skip a beat. But all to often it's a teaser. I can totally see HJ getting antsy and pushing JH off of her and brushing it off, looking all shy and awkward. BUT let's hope this won't happen and that they will seal their relationship together with a kiss.

And now my mind is going everywhere, trying to predict what's going to happen in the rest of the drama.

1) Will SW eventually 'turn good' and go against her dad at the end, and do the right thing? (could be foreshadowed by how Soon Hee went against her father in her teenage years to get HJ out of prison)

2) Will JH's father be against JH being with his former student HJ?

3) Is HJ going to be awkward about her feelings toward JH or hesitant in pursuing a relationship with him? After all, JH is still above her/supervising her in a professional setting.

4) I want to see YD falling in love with HJ already!!

5) Are we going to see a reference to Shin Hye and Baek Sung Hyun's time together in Stairway to Heaven?? ; )

6) Is In Joo going to come back? It seems like it, from the too-short preview? Is she going to come back as a true friend, whom JH can confide in? Or is she going to still be trying to get him back? Hope not the latter..there are enough conflicts going on already.

And @maplekist, really interesting comment you made about SW's dad.

7 hours ago, maplekist said:

I mean before all things happened, he was very caring with HJ's halmoni thus encouraging her to do the surgery. 

At best, I think that SW's dad cares about his patients so long as caring for them doesn't interfere with his more important priorities and goals (making money, gaining power and status). At the worst, I think the most important thing to him is reputation/impression management. He acts and builds up his image as a very caring doctor so that he can gain respect. His grateful patients are forever thankful of him, which feeds his ego. So when halmoni's surgery didn't turn out, he wasn't risking getting negative press and just bought HY's dad and stepmom out to cover it up. Did he really make a mistake? Only time will tell. But it sure raises suspicions that he paid them off. If he really didn't make a mistake, would he have needed to pay them off?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

LOL, you crack me up chingu.. lol, but we all experienced those symptoms, aren't we? So, do we have to meet Dr. HJH?? LOL

Anyway, I don't mean to be rude or senseless, among the mon-tue aring dramas now, Doctors wins over my viewership. LOL.

Sorry to cut your post, agreed. Those catchy lines make it worth to watch

yes you should... you can sue him because he is the source of those weird illness, but you can ask him to cured you either since he is also the doctor, the nurse, and the medicine himself. Dr. HJH is one dangerous complete package LOL

i think I have to agree with most you all, that kind of question on a first meet is fabulous. better than are u ok?? where have u been?? etc etc etc, just straight forward to the point. 

doctors in mon-thue drama are hard choice love them both even the other one is more darker

• Like 12

hmm i wish their first kiss would be a kiss between two people who longed for each other for  13 years, give me none of those typical no passion kiss pls. I want JH to be initiating that longing kiss and HJ responding with gusto. Pls drama god give me my wish......

Unfortunately I think HJ will give JH a headbutt on that last scene, no kiss yet.

• Like 21

17 minutes ago, 29bellevie said:

Just watched ep 4. Ahhh what an episode!!! *fangirl squeal* I did not expect that KRW would make me swoon!! That tone of his when he said "I'm not married!" !!

SO my first thought is: we need a vote-- are we going to get a kiss or not in ep 5???? I (and I'm sure all of you here too) sooo want to see one, especially with JH's intense gaze at HJ's lips. It made my heart skip a beat. But all to often it's a teaser. I can totally see HJ getting antsy and pushing JH off of her and brushing it off, looking all shy and awkward. BUT let's hope this won't happen and that they will seal their relationship together with a kiss.

And now my mind is going everywhere, trying to predict what's going to happen in the rest of the drama.

1) Will SW eventually 'turn good' and go against her dad at the end, and do the right thing? (could be foreshadowed by how Soon Hee went against her father in her teenage years to get HJ out of prison)

2) Will JH's father be against JH being with his former student HJ?

3) Is HJ going to be awkward about her feelings toward JH or hesitant in pursuing a relationship with him? After all, JH is still above her/supervising her in a professional setting.

4) I want to see YD falling in love with HJ already!!

5) Are we going to see a reference to Shin Hye and Baek Sung Hyun's time together in Stairway to Heaven?? ; )

6) Is In Joo going to come back? It seems like it, from the too-short preview? Is she going to come back as a true friend, whom JH can confide in? Or is she going to still be trying to get him back? Hope not the latter..there are enough conflicts going on already.

And @maplekist, really interesting comment you made about SW's dad.

At best, I think that SW's dad cares about his patients so long as caring for them doesn't interfere with his more important priorities and goals (making money, gaining power and status). At the worst, I think the most important thing to him is impression management. He acts and builds up his image as a very caring doctor so that he can gain respect. His grateful patients are forever thankful of him, which feeds his ego. So when halmoni's surgery didn't turn out, he wasn't risking getting negative press and just bought HY's dad and stepmom out to cover it up. Did he really make a mistake? Only time will tell. But it sure raises suspicions that he paid them off. If he really didn't make a mistake, would he have needed to pay them off?

yes he do have aspirations and may have muddled his mind as he tries to get what he wanted, i do agree with you on that.  but at that period of time, he still looks to be that c aring doctor.  when he treated HJ rashly i would judge as trying to protect his ego and not admitting that he can fail on something that he thought he can do well. the pay out i believe is for him as you said not risking to have negative press release with the impending promotion that his father have forementioned earlier before the operation.  But then, yes only time will tell if he really did make a mistake... we will see how the story unfolds

• Like 10

I finally was able to read 6 pages :sweatingbullets:

Just posting some updates

YD and I think I see SW there sitting next to him.. she normally wears long skirts/ dresses

Spoiler

gvhcWuz.jpg

Im not sure about this one hospital??

Spoiler

cjcwX8Z.jpg

SW and her friend doctor... I cant remember his name

Spoiler

ozAa5yN.jpg

cr Doctors DC gallery

Eng translations of PSH IG update..she's getting ready to keep her promise ;)

• Like 23

i really hope we get a passionate kiss from both PSH/KRW.
i would be ok if there is only one kiss as long as the kiss look passionate. if there more then 1 that would be even better.

anyone know when PSH going upload her dance vid for us to see? i really want to see her dance now that the drama hit 15%..

• Like 18