[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

It's been awhile.. Im so happy to be back in Kdrama land... :)Hello Everybody!  I marathon the 3 episodes so I can catch up with you Chingus, :D I highly anticipate this drama, I love medical drama! This is my second time watching PSH drama and my first time with KRW... Thank you everyone for your love and hard work.. :heart:

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

EJm9kXh.png

when garbage complain about garbage thinking-red-crab-emoticon.gif?129245536

Hahahaha...@dhia205..love your joke....feeling fresh find someone with great sense of humour....lol..your comment ..i can't stop gigling...no way girl you are awesome...:wub::wub::wub:.@andy78, thank for the recapp..and the other who do hard work to recapp ..gumawo...doctors teams..daebak...

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, sizzlerz said:

I was left on edge after ep 13 but as soon as ep 14 ended with HJ and JH staring into each other's eyes I felt on top of the world!

~ULTIMATE FEELING OF SATISFACTION~

I wish it is already ep 13 or 14 :).  Everyone will be out of their mind by tonight watching the last episode again and again.

No sub is needed but everyone can feel it the same.

• Like 12

I stumbled onto this drama accidentally. And am waiting for the raw episode. I've just went to read the character description. 

Is that right? JH is her mentor? But it's 13 years post high school. Didn't I hear her being called a Fellow- as in qualified neurosurgeon in ep 3? Plus the YD description made me laugh. There is still a chaebol around?

I am here for KRW... although I don't normally watch his shows. He is looking pretty darn fine. And after looking at all the screencaps there goes any hope of sleep. I am going to have to watch ep 4 raw.

I am iffy over the medical aspects part. The helicopter scene made me laugh. What an entrance. So DotS- like. The state govt in my country  just sacked a few Department of health staff for snooping into unauthorised records a few months ago. So I am a bit leery about this in this drama. S Korea's medical system is advanced but it all goes to pieces whenever it's a drama. 

But oh well, PSH has fighting scenes here and KRW pretty much has to show on screen and I melt. Now just have to pay attention to the conversation- what's this I hear about a divorce between him and that other woman? But either way if a hospital Chairman's son and a chaebol family son falls for JY good for her. Cos' I pretty much can't stand the 2nd female lead. 

• Like 19

34 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Those swooning over KRW now welcome. Haha I've been on this boat for years. It's worth it.

HE IS DEFINITELY swoon-worthy since forever!! Well, at least since Attic Cat.. hahaha

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, ikutsukeakua said:

So, her grandma's medical record was deleted by someone? I bet something happened in the OT back then. Maybe SW dad mistakenly ruptured the vein making massive blood lost? Hmm.. I really love medical drama.. The malpractice, here and there. Btw, I think she'll asked for JH help in the next episode. This is because the orange hair doctor said, they're not allowed to access  some medical records such as the VIP's. So, since JH hold like a high-up position, HJ might think he can access it. 

I think, JH married to Injoo, but divorced later. His father said something about divorce. And, the flashback of him and Injoo in the rain. Injoo mentioned something about she knows who's in JH's heart, and he looks flustered. Bet, they were broken up that night. 

I'm still confused about that. Since I thought JH mentioned to HJ at the end that he wasn't married. Or maybe he's referring to right now and not before? Hm, I guess we'll have to wait for the subs to clear that up.

• Like 11

me still cant get over of this scene,,,,,for sure it will always on my mind for 1 weeks...okay maybe longer....like i said before next week would be busy week and yeah just remember there would be full week without internet :(:( so pardon me for spazzing over this scene over and over again///really cant move on!!!! JH smile....you kill me really...kill me successfully...perfectly....in one punch!!!! thanks JH you didnt a coward like before when HJ hit you....now you learn a bit defense skill and looks it worth right JH????its really worth to learn that moves right???and this is what i got...KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im happy fangirl right now...feel like party tonight!!!hahahahahaha...so excited!!!!!!!!! the ratings lets sky rocket this time!!! 15% lets get it!!!!! (pray)

Media preview

(one side of my heart screammm...kisseu hae...kisseu hae...kisseu hae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the another side said its not the time yet...you must wait a bit longer to get what you want...arrrrgggghhhhhhh...me dying)

they must wait 13 years to can do surgery together...thats why im thankful we dont wait that longer...we just wait 4 episode..to watch that scene when JH and HJ finally can work together on the same surgery....ah their team works 13 years ago already good....

CmCsyxzVYAADo9q.jpg:large

Spoiler

Media preview

Media preview

all pic cr as tagged

• Like 20

My heart still flutter from that last scene... 

I had butterflies.

Need... sub... fast...

I'm dead curious of how he can be so calm... HJ looked more shock than he is. 

How am I going to survive the night with this curiosity. Help...

• Like 14

Sorry for being super MIA. Can someone explain this thing? I am like free everyday at 10.00 KST. But since last week something pops up exactly in that time. And last morning I literally had to fly to a dessert b/c of work. I REALLY want to watch a episode live for Christ's sake.

Anyway I actually started to backread but then felt like a lot stuff has happened. So I will come back tomorrow after watching both the episodes. Keep spazzing you people!!

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, starb82 said:

My heart still flutter from that last scene... 

I had butterflies.

Need... sub... fast...

I'm dead curious of how he can be so calm... HJ looked more shock than he is. 

How am I going to survive the night with this curiosity. Help...

I think he knew HJ was working in that hospital. That's why he came back. He has people in the hospital.

• Like 19

@mujay LOL thanks alot chingu ya.... but it's only come out when i have a good mood. apparently this drama give a huge impact in my mood.. and i'm feel hype over the last scene..

open this spoiler with your own risk. 

Spoiler

my mood tonight overly hype and a bit pervert 

Knfj3xd.png

did you see what i see??

still don't?? 

what i see is the reason why HJ lose over HJ. 

it's because he's not really take care about him self. he should take care him self first before fighting 

for example like... tighten his pants maybe?? emm that's sexy tho shy-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455362

pardon my pervert eyes everyone crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

anyway.. i have a question. is HJ level is higher than SW in hospital or they are on the same level? because i see SW still become other doctor minion, like follow them around. meanwhile HJ just do a surgery and didn't follow anyone 

• Like 14