[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

HJ IS TREATING HER COLD SW ASKED HER ABOUT TEACHER TALKING ABOUT THE PAST AND SW LIES...SW TOLD HER JH MARRIED OR WILL MARRT INJO DON'T EVEN DREAM SW SAID...PLANE SCENE OUR CUTE TEACHER NOTICED A WOMAN THAT HER ARM TREMBLES ...ASKED HER SOME QUESTIONS,SAID HE IS A DOCTOR ...THE LADY IS NOT WELL  JH HELPS HER

• Like 13

HJ and SW are talking in the hallway of the hospital and HJ looks like she doesn't care what SW has to say to her.

JH is in an airplane and starts talking to a woman because she looks like she is having trouble with her wrist. JH tries to ask friendly but she's acting mean. She gets up and starts walking but collapsed.

HJ is talking to the gangster boss and he tells her thank you.

The hospital gets a call about a helicopter coming and HJ and another doctor heads to the helicopter pad.

• Like 12

HJ AND THE BOSS SCENE ...SHE TALKS ABOUT SURGERRY GIVES HIM SOME ADVICES ...FINALLY THANKED HER AND SMILLES orange hair doctor is telling her about a emergency they had the plane woman wainting on roof with SW doctor friend ...the lady arrived JH too...she saw him watches him ...both watching each other

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

HJ IS TREATING HER COLD SW ASKED HER ABOUT TEACHER TALKING ABOUT THE PAST AND SW LIES...SW TOLD HER JH MARRIED OR WILL MARRT INJO DON'T EVEN DREAM SW SAID...PLANE SCENE OUR CUTE TEACHER NOTICED A WOMAN THAT HER ARM TREMBLES ...ASKED HER SOME QUESTIONS,SAID HE IS A DOCTOR ...THE LADY IS NOT WELL  JH HELPS HER

Such selfcentre woman. Overpamperd and now she doesnt want anybody to be happy. :( 

But i like her in the earlier episode thought. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, andy78 said:

ONE OF THE DOCTORS IS DOING SOME RESEARCH ABOUT HJ...SHE IS FAMOUS IT SEEMS ...SW FRIEND ARRIVED BORING SCENE HJ AND YD FINALLY MET ...SHE APOLOGIAZED FOR USING THAT SURGERRY ROOM ....I HATE THE WAY YD SCREAMS AT HER

I'M GLAD SHE ANSWERES BACK TO THAT ARROGANT MAN !SHE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS LOSERS DUDE!SW CAME IN OFFICE ...THE TWO MET AGAIN SW IS SHOCKED TO SEE HJ BECAME A DOCTOR ...YD ASKED DO YOU KNOW EACH OTHER

would boost HJ credentials and power if she decided to leverage on it but then again, SW and JH would had known HJ exploits since doctors community plus news is easily accessible.

• Like 8

Ommo, did he just get off that helicopter looking like a piece of vanilla chocolate?!!! And did he just ask her if she had a boyfriend or married? Loving him so much! I hope I have a full understanding. :)

• Like 14

Just now, Rin90 said:

Such selfcentre woman. Overpamperd and now she doesnt want anybody to be happy. :( 

But i like her in the earlier episode thought. 

Earlier episode, their BFF is basically not based on trust/true friendship but rather helping HJ to impress JH.

• Like 8

omg he just asked her you are married ?you have a boyfriend ?no she said ...is good then ...awesome ...both ready for surgerry ...she asked about INJO if he married her...who told you that he asked awesome

• Like 15