[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I AM SO UPSET. SO UPSET. I KNEW THEY WOULD DO THAT TO MY LOVELY GRANDMA. :angry:

but ok at least with this plot twist, there's a real conflict now, oh how i hate SW and her entire family. it's been a long time since i've seen a character as pathetic as her. 

like seriously?!?! your one-sided crush doesn't work out your way and you destroy 2 peoples' lives?! weren't you supposed to be smart or something? 

at least we have the cute bff SH. i really hope she and HJ remained bffs and we see more of their interactions. 

and then there's this weird ajumma who's almost as annoying as SW in her fantasy of being with JH. 

there's so much to look forward to, b*tches to slay and evil to punish (yes, SW, looking at you and your family the whole time since i wrote the word "b*tches"), can't wait for the story to progress. 

our OTP though... they're giving me some serious wrong-but-oh-so-right vibes, I LOVE IT!!! that moment he turned around and ran after her was probably one of the best moments in my drama watching life. LOL the feels that scene gave me, damnit. you can see JH fighting with himself, but then gaahhh he started running and i was in heaven. at least until the bike left with HJ :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Is Ji Soo a regular cast, or a guest star just for the pre-doctor phase of the story??

Thanks for the live recaps and pics everyone! I wasnt able to watch the ep but I'll read these until raw is released ^^

Thats what I was thinking, please tell me he wasnt just a guest appearence...

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

i keep on replaying the preview video aarrghhhh hahahaha ....

Me too !!! 244504ua2wvkn5y3.gif  .... OMG....so eager to see both HJ and JH being stunned and suprised to see each other again at that rooftop helipad. Hahahaha....especially Ji Hong , missing his last chance 13 yrs. ago to say his heartfelt words to HJ.  Can't wait for tomm. episode !! cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

i keep on replaying the preview video aarrghhhh hahahaha ....

Same here. My addiction to this drama is so strong already lol. It's only the second week of this drama, and yet, here I am, haha. xD

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Preview ep 4.. Opps double posts will gif instead

Reveal hidden contents

HELLO MASERATI!! Boxer HJ and SH :D and Kim Min Seuk character is so cute.

i like the last frame.. no hint of HJ as high schooler all grown up and maturely beautfiful.. then there is JH so handsome and HJ's eyes like so unpredictable if she is happy or feeling hate or longing...when he saw JH.. arrghhh emotions by the eyess.. nice execution there hihihihih

Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...

Edited by lupita311
Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...
  • Like 14

10 minutes ago, papulichan said:

EP # 4 - PREVIEW !! :D

Spoiler

I love it!!! thank you so much @papulichan *heart attack* 

Seonsaeng nim...Dr. JH...welcome back:wub: 

Hye Jung's friendship between Yoo Na was so cute! Are we gonna see more of Yoo Na? Does anyone know?

@VIP_Cake Definitely. Such friendship deserved more.

Also are we not going to see Ji Soo anymore?... I really wanted to see more of him... Hopefully we'll get to see more of him in flashbacks.

I'm rather intrigued at SC air of mystery :blink: 

@jongski Ji Soo is awesome and i liked him. I gonna check out his other work for sure.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

At least here is the Episode 4 Preview :w00t:

Edit: @sebnem hihihi chinggu good to see you here :lol:

WAAAAHHHHH!!!! thanks for this!!!!!!! our OTP is reunited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

i don't really care much for ratings, but i thought this episode was pretty good, maybe i expected too much >.<

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, myinnerbattles said:

our OTP though... they're giving me some serious wrong-but-oh-so-right vibes, I LOVE IT!!! that moment he turned around and ran after her was probably one of the best moments in my drama watching life. LOL the feels that scene gave me, damnit. you can see JH fighting with himself, but then gaahhh he started running and i was in heaven. at least until the bike left with HJ :sweatingbullets:

Seriously that scene though... it's either Hye Jung walked in speed lightning or he contemplated for a thousand years. He ran like crazy but he could not catch up to a girl who is plodding soullessly? Maybe Ji Hong is in slow motion mode while Hye Jung's in regular speed. :tounge_xd:

Anyway, drama needs to be dramatized. So is all good. 

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

unfortunately the preview IS NOT AVAILABLE in my country..  panda-emoticon-44.gif?1292863515

Try copying the link in here to view it: 

or here Preview ep 4 in Naver: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/954467

@liz-danielle and @Nymeria289 Sadly I think thats the last of Jisoo. He is just a cameo and all those scenes is what we've seen during many of our spoiler pics/ updates. Sad I know but maybe we might get a little mention or flashback in ep 4. Well I hope so I wouldnt like them to end his scenes without giving us some closure as to what happened to him and how she became a doctor. 

To all RECAPPERS/ SCREEN CAPPERS and GIF CAPPERS THANK YOU!!!  

OMO I didnt know your here @jeonghyang Love your gifs and it mustve been so tough. Please stick around and hope to see more of your gifcaps clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Seriously that scene though... it's either Hye Jung walked in speed lightning or he contemplated for a thousand years. He ran like crazy but he could not catch up to a girl who is plodding soullessly? Maybe Ji Hong is in slow motion mode while Hye Jung's in regular speed. :tounge_xd:

@starb82 you are so funny... I laugh so hard for your joke :confounded:

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

i like the last frame.. no hint of HJ as high schooler all grown up and maturely beautfiful.. then there is JH so handsome and HJ's eyes like so unpredictable if she is happy or feeling hate or longing...when he saw JH.. arrghhh emotions by the eyess.. nice execution there hihihihih

13 years being apart.... JH was 27 years old when he met HJ (18 years) --- after 13 years JH 40 years old and 31 years old.... man that was a BIG GAP!

btw i love the scene where JH ran to HJ but it was too late... seem like you cannot bit the age gap -- Jisoo 22 years old vs JH 27 years old and HJ 18 years old... oh man... 

• Like 18

Thanks to all of you for the recap! :heart:

I couldn't watch the episode, but I didn't need because read your comments, seemed that I was watching the episode. And, the most important, read you  it's more easy and make me laugh a lot of time because you come with some funny comments, even in difficult times. Of course, also we feel the sad an complicated things when happens but I prefer to read you. Thanks again! 

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

I really don't give a damn about them, to be honest. Marry each other and make babies, where is Ji Hong.

@Nymeria289 you make my day with this comment! :D And... I'm with you in this. I only want to watch our lead couple...

• Like 9

So now we know how SW and her family will go down. SW dad knowingly broke protocol (even the WHO would condemn cell phones in OR). When he attempts to take over the hospital the truth about what he did will come out. Overall good episode in establishing why she became a doctor. Of course SW and the other guy are going to be trouble for HJ and JH, but as I said SW dad is responsible for the death of HJ grandma...and if you are not familiar with the rules of kdrama....sit back because that guy has one hell of a trip coming to him!

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, starb82 said:

exactly. though i can't be the only one who kind of started laughing at that scene... he was running so passionately in slowmo determined to stop her, but then she just drove off in front of his nose. on a bike. with another guy. i'm actually laughing at this very moment while typing this. maybe i just have a weird sense of humor. :sweat_smile:

• Like 13