[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

HI Chinggus,

does anyone has an article from Knetz about "W" specially for last night eps?

though W keep maintain the spot for #1 in rating, i'm curios to know what Knetz opinion about our drama and why the rating still not surpass 15% yet.

• Like 6

this was hilarious cute  when she  enters SH's apartment and  to She eagerly goes straight for the fridge and starts a pot of boiling water for ramen image.gif and caught by KC this is very cute well being hungry for days is no joke image.gif

w10-00628.jpgw10-00692.jpgw10-00695.jpg

• Like 23

my favorite lines are : You look like someone. / Like who? / My husband.

I like so much that she is not saying: someone I knew, or someone I love,or  my lover, and so on

I think is impossible now for KC not begin to make sense of YJ initial nonsense (nonsense for him) and start to think that maybe he has a wife he dont remember :))

if you see a bullet coming from nowhere and gun showing up in your hand out of the blue, then you can start thinking that this woman you dont know could be someone related to you - after all this wont be the most weird and odd thing that happen to you in the last days!!! - so the "no context" theme will appear again and KC will suspect once more that there is more to his reality than he thinks. 

• Like 18

I thought it was just me, but seeing a few similar comments here and on Tumblr and DramaBeans about that elevator scene...yeah, that sexual tension though. It was most pronounced in that scene, but it was also in a lot of other scenes. I can understand it coming from YJ, but I feel like it was also so strong coming off KC, what's up with that? :D

• Like 18

4h30mins to go.

aviary-image-1472112014751.jpeg

Our poor heroine. Such plight shes enduring.but shes wrong though. She will always be Kang Chul's leading lady and wont be a side character much longer. Shes the legit Mdm Kang.

I know some reviewers werent very sympathetic with Yeonjoo. But ep10 explains nicely whats shes going through. Despite being so hungry and desperate, she rather steal then appeal to kang chul for help. She tried her best to avoid him. Avoid insinuating into his life. But it cant be helped. History can keep rewriting itself and still their paths will keep crossing.

I want to take my tym to appreciate the writer. I wasnt happy with the reset at first cause it tore me up badly. But its also the reset that enable us to see the depth of yeonjoo's feeling. The reset also showed us their destinies. Variables changed but kc and yj are heading to the inevitable tangled together destiny. The reset wrung us dry wiyh emotion but also injected such a beautiful romance between the two. We've only gotten started where kang chul is concern. Now our fugitives duo has some alone tym away from his bodyguards .. I do wonder if by the end of episode 11 kang chul will find out tje truth. Cause really he cant fight maniac ghost with that handicap.

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, tianaa said:

Romantic sequel was so good to be true was holding my stuffed bunny watching this scene  i start to squeeze   

why why must it be  whyimage.gif Ajusshi you know its not chul who did it image.gif

The Ajusshi dying by a bullet from nowhere is worse that the truck of doom...

• Like 5

W Episode 10: Everyone’s Dying, Who’s Next?

Charlene Jane Baroy on Aug 24, 2016 W Episode 10: Everyone’s Dying, Who’s Next?

There will be even more drama when the “W” episode 10 airs as Kang Cheol is getting more and more aware of Yeon Joo’s presence. Also, Assemblyman Han has planned something sinister for Kang Cheol. Read on for more!

In the previous episode, Yeon Joo (Han Hyoo Joo) is determined to write the next chapter to her and Kang Cheol’s (Lee Jong Suk) fairy tale romance story so she goes back to the real world. Meanwhile, in the “W”, a killer has been arrested but Assemblyman Han (Park Won Sang) wants to pin the crime on Kang Cheol .

This is why he orchestrated the death of the real killer after he made a false confession that the crime was made by Kang Cheol. Also, we saw a gun shooting incident where the gunman was revealed to be a no-face killer with Dad’s face after it was stolen in the real world.

Kang Cheol Starting To Remember Things In “W” Episode 10?

In the released “W” episode 10, we see Kang Cheol becoming increasingly suspicious about her links to Yeon Joo. In one scene, in the rooftop of a building, Kang Cheol approaches Yeon Joo and tells her “I’ve been concerned about you since we have met. Why do you keep looking at me that way?” We also see Kang Cheol finally starting to realize that Assemblyman Han suspects him and that the elder man is determined to see him in jail for the killings.

Read more : http://www.fxnewscall.com/w-episode-10-everyones-dying-whos-next/1947945/

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I thought it was just me, but seeing a few similar comments here and on Tumblr and DramaBeans about that elevator scene...yeah, that sexual tension though. It was most pronounced in that scene, but it was also in a lot of other scenes. I can understand it coming from YJ, but I feel like it was also so strong coming off KC, what's up with that? :D

I still dont get it hahaha. What is sexual tension???

• Like 6