[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

i know i already bid goodnight on my post earlier at around page 560 almost after recaps of episode 9 ended but here i am more than an hour later still wide awake because of "w".

i give up,i dont want to hypothesize anymore on what will happen next.my head,brain and heart still hurt because of ep 9.i am still high on adrenaline of all the suspense,crying i endured just reading/watching your recaps and then doing all of the same while watching the raw episode.

and i couldn't agree more on what was trending at naver as shared by @Rania Zeid "CRAZY W" indeed!

and good luck to me at work tomorrow, approximate 8hours from now.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, nonski said:

that voice is scary dongsaeng!

thanks for the live gifcapping mwuah! @jeonghyang

to all our recappers, translators, vidcappers,screencappers,commentors, thank you!

@Rania Zeid @ilwoo_aein @drmjs @Yippeuni @andy78 @sharreb @sebnem @LyraYoo @pinpxx @theseasasleep @kwonfiree 

@snowglobe @alleram95 @parisonheaven @stroppyse

@stargazer187 chingu, you're welcom and it's a pleasure to send shout outs so that fans will gather and watch W.

@ilwoo_aein special thanks to that wet and handsome KC rawr!

and thank you everyone for joining us in our liveblogging tonight, see you all next week!

-----------------------------------

okay i don't think everyone will agree with me, but i mentioned before, i would rather want that it's one episode this week so that we'll go back to the flow but then we have this.  well, as long as we can get and episode, we'll be happy.  but i would have a great effect if we have episode 10 tomorrow as usual :( 

tonight's episode can be describe by me in one word... ROLLERCOASTER!

we're taken back and forth to both worlds, seems like the worlds are now merging?

is it possible about what i said earlier that there is a third dimension or someone controlling all of this?

like you I want to say thank you to all the live recapers for their live recap, gifs, screencaps and videos!! :wub: 

I'll have all the episodes if they give them to me at any time!! I'm dying here!! :scream::bawling: 

yes it is merging!! I should have know that from the start when Yeon Joo kept on going back and forth btween the two worlds with no signe of it in a blink of an eye!! unlike the other times there was always a signe of her coming and going but now it's starting to feel as if she's walking between the two worlds like we would walk between two rooms in our home!! both the W world and the real world have 4 common people who are affecting both worlds now: Kang Cheol, Yeon Joo, the creepy man and Seong Moo who gave his identity to make the ending only to be take from him for good!! (I can't stop shaking remembering that!!) the more these characters from different worlds interacted the more the barrier between the two worlds is shattring, everyone of them interacted and affected the other worlds and events: Kang Cheol made Yeon Joo his life's key and then his wife turning her into the leading lady of the manhwa and I believe that have effects on him as well we just have to wait for it to know how exactly, his interaction with Seong Moo and almost killing him, the hooded man who killed many people in the real world and Seong Moo who merged his identity to the manhwa world, all that made the barrier between the two worlds thiner/about to shatter!!

how wrong was Kang Cheol when he thought that that creepy man will be stoped and everything will get back to its old way if it was writen as a dream but that didn't affect him (because he can't be controlled anymore while he's outside of th manhwa? or is it it his strong will? or because of the merging between the two worlds) and now that creepy man is the only one other than Yeon Joo who knows everything!! :bawling::scream: what will hapen to Yeon Joo now?!! she couldn't comback to her world!! is she stuck in there?!! who will write the manhwa?!! will it be writen anymore or did it became an individual or better/worst became part of of the real world that can't be controlled like we can't control the real world?!! how can she tell Kang Cheol everything?!! he'll see her crazier than he already did when they 1st met!! my head is spinning!!... but I think he can believe her because that creepy man told him that he have an identity now and to look for him which puzzeled Kang Cheol who have no memorie of what he's talking about!! and he NEEDS TO KNOW EVERYTHING!! he can't face a creepy ennemie like this and stay in the dark of how much complicated things are more than he can evn imagine!! and that creepy man will be ahead of him that way with his knowledge about everything that he used to know but can't remember now!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my head and heart are acking!! :bawling::scream: 

• Like 10

TOTAL MIND BLOWN.

I don't know what to write since I don't understand what's happening, how come Yeonjoo now easily enters and exits the manhwa like there are no more boundaries between the worlds? AND I CRIED SO MUCH. I feel you Yeonjoo, why they have to break up when the manhwa turned out like this??? I think the manhwa itself is slowly becoming out-of-control... When the drama shows me the scene where Dad is actually creating himself as the culprit, I was like "WHAT? NO NO NO YOU MUST BE JOKING, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES IF YOU DRAW YOURSELF INSIDE THAT MANHWA". Turns out, he did really lost his face. There is one thing that I learned after watched all 9 episodes: the character should only live in one world, there is no possibility of two same faces live in the both world. That's why Yeonjoo needs to disappear from real world if she enters manhwa, and vice versa. This is also the cause why daddy oh lost his face, because he merely lends his face to the killer with his identity. (I don't get the scene where the culprit fell from the building though. I thought he was died alr? So what Soobong was telling to Yeonjoo by the phone is actually not yet happened? I really got confused so much to differentiate between the real scene and the fantasy scene. GOSH this drama is HEOL) 

I CRIED A BUCKET the moment Yeonjoo asks Chul through the manhwa whether he is happy now, and told him that she is not. When Seokbom enters the room, Yeonjoo covers her face with the manhwa and lets out her silent tears. That scene totally breaks my heart... Also when Yeonjoo was treating the patient... she still had a time to worry over Chul when Chul doesn't even remember her! :bawling:  And her answer when Chul asked why she keeps staring at him like that........ she said it is because she wonders why she is there (in front of Chul, I think she meant that why she keeps getting dragged to the manhwa when Chul told her to forget him and to not keeps dragged there) and sadly nothing of her words ring a bell to Chul's memory (lol of course it won't because he doesn't lost his memory).

I really need the eng sub now since I can't make another guesses........ and oh please show, don't show too much Chul and Soohui moment because....

tumblr_obpqep5rPX1qfakbgo1_400.gif

cr: paper-box

• Like 21

39 minutes ago, dominjoonssi said:

I haven't watch ep9 yet. actually last night I watched a bit of Nine Time Travels. it feels like writer-nim is combining QIHM and Nine together, with the second half closer to Nine. 

If my guess is correct and I hope that I'm wrong, things really go down spirally, cos though they reset the world, they still have to deal with the consequences of their previous mistakes coming into effect. I'm afraid we're in for lotsa horror and angst, time-racing against the villain to put things back on track. 

and I'm wondering if YJ will get to say this line sometime "KC cannot get married, cos he's already married, to me. "

by ep11 or latest 12, KC should be getting his memories back with the all the accompanying consequences as we need to set up for the finale ep 15 and long epilogue ep 16. 

@dominjoonssi ha...ha... this will back the humor in it :blush: (why I miss the humor feel in it). well I choose a romance scene for this. Maybe the ring will make them reunite and fall in love (again???). Bec KC seems so interested with the ring. :)

Aigoo... what kind of twist in this ep? :blink: I've 2 say the writer does a good job to keep me wondering how this story will end. :thumbsup:

Can I say that YJ will keep in and out manhwa until the end? (bec she has became one of the character in manhwa?):scream:

and from the preview it seems YJ wonders why she is still in manhwa world. (me too. Wae??? Wae??) :dizzy:

GOOD JOB WRITER -NIM.... Now we'll suffer 4 the answers next week :bawling:

We got mixed feeling, this ep is so intense, thrilling, sad also. (why I'm now missing so much the romance between OTP? :bawling:

(so my guess... the romance begins again on the next ep but now the question is, is it in fast or slow pace???)

Writer-nim please give us happy ending....:thumbsup:

side note: sorry 4 my random thought LOL :wink:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, kaqueski said:

SM draw his portrait for the killer face (I have hard time understanding this, to be honest, if you know the manhwa world and KC is troublesome, why would you give your face into that world????)

Because Seung Moo isn't like Yeon Joo, he hasn't traveled to W as much as she has and he doesn't perceive W as having a valid sense of reality that's simply based on manhwa rules, or rather the manhwa rules he carelessly created. So it never occurred to him that W no longer differentiated between the real world and its world, although the way it treated YJ should have been an obvious clue. Plus SM felt enough guilt for how everything unfolded that he likely thought it was only just that "he" be outed as the killer and the seed of all of KC's woes since, as the creator, he technically was.

I just worry about psycho SM's access to creator SM's power and knowledge. He can now use the portals freely and the link with dad means he knows everything that is meant to happen and can influence events, maybe.  Can he also draw things into and out of being?  Doesn't this make YJ doubly precious as the only other influence on W outside of her dad and KC?  Doesn't this put her in epic amounts of danger?  What about creator SM?  He's freaking faceless?!  Will this last? Will he disappear forever into his freshly created alter ego? Can he be saved? We know the killer believes there's only one valid ending for both him and KC and that's a lifetime chasing each other before dying. But to kill the killer is to kill the father, right? There are so many new avenues now...!!!!! 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:
Cr: rainy9

hot as hell 

Spoiler

@Rania Zeid

HEAVEN....

1 hour ago, hallyus said:

TOTAL MIND BLOWN.

Spoiler

I don't know what to write since I don't understand what's happening, how come Yeonjoo now easily enters and exits the manhwa like there are no more boundaries between the worlds? AND I CRIED SO MUCH. I feel you Yeonjoo, why they have to break up when the manhwa turned out like this??? I think the manhwa itself is slowly becoming out-of-control... When the drama shows me the scene where Dad is actually creating himself as the culprit, I was like "WHAT? NO NO NO YOU MUST BE JOKING, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES IF YOU DRAW YOURSELF INSIDE THAT MANHWA". Turns out, he did really lost his face. There is one thing that I learned after watched all 9 episodes: the character should only live in one world, there is no possibility of two same faces live in the both world. That's why Yeonjoo needs to disappear from real world if she enters manhwa, and vice versa. This is also the cause why daddy oh lost his face, because he merely lends his face to the killer with his identity. (I don't get the scene where the culprit fell from the building though. I thought he was died alr? So what Soobong was telling to Yeonjoo by the phone is actually not yet happened? I really got confused so much to differentiate between the real scene and the fantasy scene. GOSH this drama is HEOL) 

I CRIED A BUCKET the moment Yeonjoo asks Chul through the manhwa whether he is happy now, and told him that she is not. When Seokbom enters the room, Yeonjoo covers her face with the manhwa and lets out her silent tears. That scene totally breaks my heart... Also when Yeonjoo was treating the patient... she still had a time to worry over Chul when Chul doesn't even remember her! :bawling:  And her answer when Chul asked why she keeps staring at him like that........ she said it is because she wonders why she is there (in front of Chul, I think she meant that why she keeps getting dragged to the manhwa when Chul told her to forget him and to not keeps dragged there) and sadly nothing of her words ring a bell to Chul's memory (lol of course it won't because he doesn't lost his memory).

I really need the eng sub now since I can't make another guesses........ and oh please show, don't show too much Chul and Soohui moment because....

cr: paper-box

@hallyus when this show on my screen...

:triumph::unamused:

Edited by 4nnlov3pink
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1059600/list/88758

Sung Moo and Soo Bong discussing creating an acceptable ending for W. Translation under spoiler.

Hide contents

SB: I can’t work for you. Even coming here, I was too, too…

SM: To properly do an ending is the reason I’ve called you here. 

SB: I’ll cut it shortly. (responding to SM’s pointed look at his scruff)

SM: I want to finish W by giving it a happy ending.

SB: By happy ending, you mean…?

SM: Kang Chul has to find the real culprit, then punish him and make him go away forever. Or else, who knows what else will happen.

SB: Are you going to be killing the real culprit?

SM: He killed three real people and even tried to kill my daughter, would it be right if I just leave him alone? Even though he’s a murderer, he’s an offspring I gave birth to, I have to finish him directly. 

(flashback to reading KC text in YJ’s room)

KC text: In order to get rid of the culprit, first, you have to give him an identity. Not as the apparition that he is now, but a person that I can catch. I’m sending you the entire file for the W project. In there, you will find 1,353 potential suspects, and you will have to create a new face for one of them. That way, it will make sense to me, since it’s only if it makes sense to me, that this can this end. 

SM: You have to read all of this without skipping anything. And, anything that is inexplicable or overlapping has to be eliminated, or else Kang Chul may get suspicious. If Kang Chul gets suspicious, then it starts again. This damned curse.

SB: Teacher, we made the crimes just simply crimes, so how do we go about creating a real culprit now? Whatever scenario we made, I think there will be a hole somewhere. 

SM: There will be a hole. There is nothing we can do about that. So, we keep that burden in mind and we create a face that Kang Chul can believe is the real culprit. 

SB: A believable face? 

SM: I’ve determined the face.

SB: The person that Kang Chul will find acceptable as the real culprit is only that person. 

At least a writer that recognize that there are holes in his story and in a way the writer of this one is saying it too.  I think the holes in the plot are getting extremely large, I somehow got turn off on ep 7 so I skipped ep 8 and now I think I'll have to go back to ep 4, I said it before the writer had to slow down the plot and the amnesia device was a way to do it, but now the dad the culprit?? He is the creator how is he going to be the culprit, he can't be a character of his own creation, I don't get the whole thing, I'll have to go back and re-watch and watch ep 8 too... The reason of the amnesia is because KC couldn't handle the fact that he is not real, and he knows who the creator was, etc... So once he gets his memories back how is he going to accept that the creator was the killer, somehow I think the explanation will be because he hates him deep down he can accept it, but then he has to accept that he is in a novel and he is not real... I don't know really, I need to re-watch it, to clear my head of all the possible scenarios...  Thanks to for the translation, I wanted to know what they said in this scene...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kaqueski said:

I cannot be sure because I need to watch subs for certainty. But what I gathered after watching raw today:

1. SM the writer is back to Korea and decide to continue the series and give the killer an ID and finish it with happy ending. How the story suppose to progress is what we see from SuBong's narration: SM draw his portrait for the killer face (I have hard time understanding this, to be honest, if you know the manhwa world and KC is troublesome, why would you give your face into that world????), and the killer will be arrested, the prosecutor who always against KC will also face some punishment, sohee and KC will eventually end up together (the scene where they head together and KC stroke Sohee's hair is not real, but just imaginative according to Subong's narration). 

2. OYJ gets pulled back into comic world for brief time and from times to times. I think it is because unconsciously KC is thinking about OYJ. She first appear when KC was sleeping, and gradually appear more even when KC is awake. 

3. The killer is ecstatic that he gets a face and a identity. And what we see is what happen after SM draw in himself (the killer got caught by CCTV because he was just given an identity). So what Subong has narrated so far has not happened.

4. I'm curious if people in the real world got killed for nothing? and how to even investigate the cause? (the two bicyclists, the manhwa assistant) they were both killed by the faceless killer....

1/ Seong Moo gav the only ending Kang Cheol will accept without questioning its credibility!! if Kang Cheol had doubts about the ral culprits identity everything will be back to square on and he will reefuse the ending he's making for him lik always did whenever Seong Moo came up with events that he (Kang cheol doesn't agree to/suspect it) and being the only and last person who Kang Cheol managed to see stabbing him he had to give his identity as the real culprit so Kang Cheol won't start looking for him too even if he gave him a different identity for the culprit because Kang cheeol will have questions about the identity of the other man who stabbed him with no context!! but that was a bad move as we saw by the end of the episode!! *shadder*

and I almost (actually had) a breakdown seeing the "happy ending" scene between Kang Cheol and Soo Hee, how greatful they didn't give me a kiss or wedding scene or I would have had a heart attack, before realising it was a plan but didn't happen for real!! I never thought that a "happy ending" can be THAT painful!! THANK GOD it didn't happen for real!! 

2/ I think that it's because of the meging between the two worlds!! Yeon Joo is still Kang Cheol's wife/the main lead in his story/life even if he can't remember her and even if everything says it's a dream!! she still have the marriage ring that should have disappeare like the gun and the the bullet when Kang Cheol transported again to his world when he tried to commit suicide but it didn't, which proves how the barrier between the tow worlds is getting thiner and that she's still the wife of Kang Cheol the main lead of the webtoon eeven in her world!!

3/ I was shocked through all "happy ending plan" that I only managed to realise it was a plan when I was floored by the shock watching EVERYTHING WRONG starting to happen in Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo's worlds!! :scream: 

4/ that's the result of th mging between the two worlds and it's hard for the policee to be able to know what happened for real unless there is traces left from him in the real world as a result of the merging!!

2 hours ago, parisonheaven said:

W-Two Worlds Episode 10 Preview

Kang Chul: I will definitely find the real culprit/make him pay for this. (?)
Male doctor: Who are you? How did you come in?
Yeon Joo: Why am I still here?
Kang Chul: Oh Yeon Joo-ssi, you seem very concerned about me from the start. Why do you keep looking at me?
Yeon Joo: What kind of happy ending is this? If it's like this why did we break up back then?
Killer (Sung Moo): I know everything. What will happen to us in future, do you want me to tell you?
Hyun Suk: That son of a b****. I want to know the truth.
Kang Chul: Are you suspecting me now?

Again I am not sure if I misheard any lines, sorry in advance!

thank you so much for the tranlation!! :D

I love that Kang Cheol isn't only aware of Yeon Joo looking at him but that she's looking with concerne towards him!! she's not only looking at him she's looking after him!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my smart boy!! I can count on your smart mind and intincts to remember/pick your interest towards Yeon Joo again!! after all she's full of charm as he saw her before!! :wub:  

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Everyone, let's scream together

that's what did when I watch that scene the 1st time!! I was litterly screaming with Soo Bong at that momnt!! I don't know how I'll be abl to watch it again!! :scream: 

3 hours ago, phjyj0622 said:

I want to know aboutKC's USB. Has  OSM do checking about KC's USB? 

Apa rencana yang dilakukan OSM ada hubungannya sama isi USB KC?

yes he did and used all the information Kang Cheol gave him that he gothered through W broadcast all those years to catch the culprit for Seong Moo to make a culprit that he won't suspect to be fake and by that refusing the end he'll make for him!!

• Like 10

So, now every character has a mind of his own?

The ex police detective is obsessed with KC now to become the new villain? Or is it that story doesn't want to end so it is creating a new villain?

Like seriously, whom is the story coming alive for??? - It doesn't look like anything is in anyone's control - KC triggers storyarcs simply because is the main character.. and story likes or wants him to continue being the main character..

But if the story can change villains, can it also change the main character? Story clearly has a mind of its own..

I keep repeating myself.. but darn.. who is the audience of this story? Whom is the story tryign to reach out to?

Ofcourse its raw..so maybe YJ's father did turn detective into the villain .. if that is the case then ignore the above rant

• Like 4

'W' Han Hyo-joo appreciates her fans for support

photo756932.jpg

"W" Han Hyo-joo expressed her appreciation towards her fans.

Han Hyo-joo's agency BH Entertainment posted on their official Instagram on August 18th, "Thank you fans for your support. Thank you truly" along with a photo of Han Hyo-joo.

In the revealed photo, Han Hyo-joo makes a big heart with her arms while her two hands show victory signs for her fans.

MBC's fantasy romance drama, "W" starring Han Hyo-joo airs at 10 PM every Wednesday and Thursday.

http://www.hancinema.net/-w-han-hyo-joo-appreciates-her-fans-for-support-97832.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 13