[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

48 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Exactly my sentiments. The girl couldnt get a break. She keeps getting sucked back to W world only to come face to face with Kc in stranger mode. Back in her world she couldnt catch a break with the professor and how evyone is happy W is back on course and now KC likely to end up with SH.

Then now it seems shes stuck in W world.

Thabkyou @alleram95 for translation of the preview. When KC ask why from the start shes so concern about him and keep looking at him. I wish a portal could open up and just like the past he goes to real world but this time i want him to look at OhYeonJoo's window. This is your girl whose trying carry on alone holding memories of your love i dont thk i can stomach KC SH moments that goes beyond platonic... Stay as bestfriends only plsssss

I really feel sorry for her. As of now she's the only one who's really suffering the most and I just want her to be happy even for a minute or two!! :tears:

• Like 12

@noerul20  Thanks for sharing our OTP ---. "Kang chul says sorry for yelling at her. She then asks if he is hurt, that moment when kang chul says that he remembers her, but he means when yeon joo took her ring "-- scene ...here I feel for Yeon Joo  - so painful to see her in pain  :bawling:

Thanks so much to all the wonderful recappers and screencapers for running Epi 9 here for us ...TRULY MIND BLOWING ! 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, nonski said:

that voice is scary dongsaeng!

thanks for the live gifcapping mwuah! @jeonghyang

to all our recappers, translators, vidcappers,screencappers,commentors, thank you!

@Rania Zeid @ilwoo_aein @drmjs @Yippeuni @andy78 @sharreb @sebnem @Lyrayoo @pinpxx @theseasasleep @kiwonfree

@snowglobe147 @alleram95 @parisonheaven @stroppyse

@stargazer187 chingu, you're welcom and it's a pleasure to send shout outs so that fans will gather and watch W.

@ilwoo_aein special thanks to that wet and handsome KC rawr!

and thank you everyone for joining us in our liveblogging tonight, see you all next week!

-----------------------------------

okay i don't think everyone will agree with me, but i mentioned before, i would rather want that it's one episode this week so that we'll go back to the flow but then we have this.  well, as long as we can get and episode, we'll be happy.  but i would have a great effect if we have episode 10 tomorrow as usual :( 

tonight's episode can be describe by me in one word... ROLLERCOASTER!

we're taken back and forth to both worlds, seems like the worlds are now merging?

is it possible about what i said earlier that there is a third dimension or someone controlling all of this?

Park Soo-Bong's Best LINE

DHfgtjw.gif

cXabNVo.gif

Spoiler

@jigee

Sexy-Lip-Bite

cwTFjMd.gif

@maryofbethany

Spoiler

mqQQ8Ro.gif

Unrelated picture

Edited by lupita311
off topic
  • Like 23

52 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

W-Two Worlds Episode 10 Preview

Kang Chul: I will definitely find the real culprit/make him pay for this. (?)
Male doctor: Who are you? How did you come in?
Yeon Joo: Why am I still here?
Kang Chul: Oh Yeon Joo-ssi, you seem very concerned about me from the start. Why do you keep looking at me?
Yeon Joo: What kind of happy ending is this? If it's like this why did we break up back then?
Killer (Sung Moo): I know everything. What will happen to us in future, do you want me to tell you?
Hyun Suk: That son of a b****. I want to know the truth.
Kang Chul: Are you suspecting me now?

Again I am not sure if I misheard any lines, sorry in advance!

W-Two Worlds Episode 10 Preview 

Video: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1059661

tumblr_oc438dR9lT1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

• Like 17

Guest dominjoonssi

I haven't watch ep9 yet. actually last night I watched a bit of Nine Time Travels. it feels like writer-nim is combining QIHM and Nine together, with the second half closer to Nine. 

If my guess is correct and I hope that I'm wrong, things really go down spirally, cos though they reset the world, they still have to deal with the consequences of their previous mistakes coming into effect. I'm afraid we're in for lotsa horror and angst, time-racing against the villain to put things back on track. 

and I'm wondering if YJ will get to say this line sometime "KC cannot get married, cos he's already married, to me. "

by ep11 or latest 12, KC should be getting his memories back with the all the accompanying consequences as we need to set up for the finale ep 15 and long epilogue ep 16. 

I am totally speechless. Totally. Just reading the live recaps and also watching a few vids make my heart ache for YJ. A few thoughts of mine:

1. Daddy Oh is right, it makes sense if he is the killer. Because technically he is created the killer that killed KC family to make him stronger. (Imagine if it's SB, do you think we can be scared to hell? Lol).

2. KC mind forgets YJ but it seems his heart is looking for her. Correct me if I am wrong but YJ doesnt have any control when to enter and exit the webtoon, it's KC sudden reaction that controls her exits and entrance (like if he is thinking of her etc or missing her).

3. It seems YJ is trapped in the webtoon based on the preview. She is not a character doctor that is added in the drama. She is still a nobody, for now. But since she is still inside the webtoon, it means we are still looking for something exciting that will drive her exit (im hoping for a kiss. Lol).

• Like 18

37 minutes ago, Claudia Ximena said:

wow!! wow!

kind of speechless right now I haven't even tried to see the non sub video yet! thank you all for your recaps!! love you! tons 

wish 2 things happen 

1. So hee to get a purpose another than being the female lead like loving DY and something

2. for the writer to give them a purpose other than the ones he has given them so that even if the manhwa ends they can go on in their worlds.

3. for KC to really become alive and get out of the manhwa

@Claudia Ximena clap clap, finally someone mention this again. i hated that scene when Chul told SH that his marriage is hoax, esp in the presence of YJ. as if by witnessing SH near erased existence is the decisive factor to make Chul feel responsible to protect those that who drawn to his world simply as a side-dish to he the main course, and YJ witnessed SH disappearing gradually as the reason why she compromised and submit to Chul, knowing that once this is the best way to cause Chul guiltless and safe.
seems SH is the Factor that make both OTP guilt bound to face the cruel reality. (beside Hoodie as the reason to part the OTP)
But why can't there be a second lead romance, having DY loved SH unrequited in timepast and both fall in love after SH found out about him. there can be happy ending for Chul-joo and Yoon-Hee. no one need to be write off.

• Like 12

YJ has a point. If everything gets complicated, what's the sense they broke up? But I'm kind of okay that it happened in episode 8/9. So hopefully by ep 10/11 they will be together again. And eps 12-16 will be the road to happy OTP ending.

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

W (MBC 수목드라마) OST - Part.5

Another Urban Zakapa number? Isn't that one of Jong Sukie's Favourite bands? :)

I bet he loves them... I remember him posting the lyrics to their song River wayyyyy back sometime last year...

P.S: I'm almost scared to open Soompi these days thanks to spoilers but I couldn't resist from commenting today... the Writer really wants us to die doesn't she?

Also... him and his wardrobe... is he trying to kill me too?? Could he get any more handsome? I think I need air. 

The story... Jong Sukie... aaaah.. Killing me softly right there... sigh..  raw episodes...come out palli palli... and one thing I can vouch now... Jong Sukie made me learn Korean... to the point that I actually understand 70% of what is said.. Sukie love all the way! :wub:

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, traveljunkie84 said:

What if, what if KC and OYJ are just characters in manhwa world that is written or read by someone? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I was thinking of the same thing... 

What if someone is writhing story for someone lol I think I've watched an English movie like this before its kind of de javu but I think I watched or read a similar story kind of thingy x 

• Like 6