[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@nonski hahaha thank you chingu..But still think that SJK's pic is still not good enough..So difficult to find his pic with his hair down..Still searching for the perfect one..You know that i love my favorite actors with their hair down the most :D So i don't think PSJ can get a make over. It's the perfect pic of PSJ for my siggy :lol:

Transformation of Kang Chul

Kang Chul the cute high school student :heart:

CqEUzAhUkAEWVlc.jpg

Handsome guy Kang Chul

CqERSDsVIAA8K2X.jpg

Kang Chul, the sweet husband

CqEGZOtVUAEJJ37.jpg

• Like 17

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/16/five-burning-questions-w/

5 Burning Questions We Have About “W”

" What if Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo’s worlds are both fiction, and reality lies in a third world? That would mean there is an unseen writer who has written Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo’s worlds into being, and only he has the ultimate power to control how everything plays out. This theory would explain why they can’t track down or destroy the man in black because he is following the instructions of a higher power who can eliminate anyone in Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo’s worlds. It also means literally anything can happen in the drama because the real writer has creative license to do whatever he wants with the characters and story. "
(pls see whole article for a thorough reads.) remember , folks back earlier on tonight, i wrote some similar to what was suggested here. a comic-within -comic concept, back at Page 536
  • Like 8

http://en.yibada.com/articles/152046/20160817/w-star-lee-jong-suk-fan-meeting-tickets-sell-out.htm

'W' star Lee Jong-Suk's fan meeting tickets sell out in minutes

"And just like that, tickets to "W" actor Lee Jong-Suk's Seoul fan meeting are gone. Tickets to the highly anticipated meet-and-greet event went on sale on Aug. 9 and sold out in less than five minutes.

Within minutes after the public sale, it appeared that all 3,500 available seats for the upcoming event, "2016 Lee Jong Suk Fan Meeting Variety," had been snapped up. The 26-year-old Hallyu star is scheduled to kick off his Asian tour fan meeting at the Olympic Hall, Olympic Park, Seoul, South Korea on Sept. 10, 4:00 PM KST.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1056635/list/67096

Serious, then cute. This scene has Kang Chul asking Yeon Joo about when she was able to save him from when he was in the Han River, but then segues into a a cute scene about YJ dressing for a party. Translation under the spoiler.

Hide contents

KC: That moment. You said it changed from “The End” to “To Be Continued,” didn’t you?

YJ: Yes? 

KC: You said it changed suddenly. (YJ flashback) You said the manwha ending changed suddenly to “To Be Continued” so you were able to save me. 

YJ: I don’t know. It just changed on its own.

KC: On its own?

YJ: I thought that there was a reason why it couldn’t end yet. I don’t know the reason either. Why? Why are you asking?

Attendant: Sir.

KC: Yes?

Attendant: I brought the madam’s dress.

KC: Yes.

YJ: Dress?

Attendants: Hello, madam.

YJ: Uh, yes.

Attendant: It’s nice to meet you. Since we didn’t know your taste, we brought a selection of different styles for you.

YJ: Ahh, yes.

Attendant: Here is a bright, lovely pink one. And, in case you want a simple one, this stripe dress.

YJ to KC: What is this?

KC: You said you were also curious about the party. No 1. a fabulous party with a Cinderella concept. They said you were interested in that. I was going to find a place that was fitting for you to wear a dress to, but an invitation came in to a national interest dinner.

YJ: National interest dinner?

KC: Yes, it’s going to be at the Blue House (South Korean presidential residence), so choose well.

YJ: The Blue House?  (whispering) I’m going to the Blue House?

KC: Yes. If you choose one with a lot of cleavage, I’ll like it better. 

Attendant: For one with a deep cleavage, I think this one has the most definite cleavage.

YJ: No. No. He’s just tossing that comment out randomly. 

Thanks so much to all of you for your recaps! Such a fluctuative episode!

Also thank you for sharing this translation! LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dirty Kang Chul is being dirty

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mrslee said:

I feel like I ride the tallest roller coaster 100 times. I can't even form my exact questions, i am tongue-tied, surprised, shocked. And question marks are floating around me. I guess this drama is living up it's title W -with all the whys, whos, what, where, and whens! 

W really stands for WHHHHYYYYYYY are they doing this to us????? :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

We probably ride the same roller coaster because i really know how you feel right now hahahaa

I will be mad all week if i wake up tomorrow and mbc didnt air ep.9 !!! :bawling:

• Like 8

http://www.ibtimes.com/w-episode-9-watch-lee-jong-suks-kang-chul-forgets-han-hyo-joos-oh-yeon-joo-will-he-2403197

'W' Episode 9 [WATCH]: Lee Jong Suk's Kang Chul Forgets Han Hyo Joo's Oh Yeon Joo; Will He Move On With Yoon So Hee?

By Ashraf Khater
Kang Chul looks frantic as he rushes to the hospital and when he finds Yeon Joo, he grabs her by the arm and calls her by her name. This seems to be a hint that his memories may not have been completely wiped after all.
  • Like 11

WHAT WAS THAT.

Exactly my inner thought when the preview ended. I gaped so big and said what what what numerous time.

A little bit disappointed that they showed so much flashback from the earlier episodes (too long, for me) and made the transitions of some important scenes quite unsmooth(?) to watch. I was quite confused to differentiate between the dream (the cinderella party scene), the real (when Yeonjoo fell from the bed), the manhwa world (when Chul jumped from the hotel), and the real world (when Yeonjoo cries inside the car).

Well enough with the rant of the video editing because there are still other things that I can give praise for this OH MY GOD drama. OMG MBC better to air the next ep tomorrow or I might be crazy for the torture of waiting for another week.

I was so sad when Chul said that the marriage is totally fake, that he has no relation with Yeonjoo, in order to save Soohui from disappear. LIKE: Yeonjoo is standing right there............. but I don't blame him though. It was a very hard decision. I got that, Soohui is always there for him since their high-school, and I don't blame Yeonjoo for saying that she thinks she is the one who made Soohui like that, because she takes her supposed-to-be-role. 

About the black hoodie, it is revealed that dad created him in order to make Chul stronger, that is why the black hoodie has no "context" when he kills someone. He just plainly did kill Chul's family, because it is his set up (he never harm anyone beside Chul's family). Chul is made to catch him, and as long dad does not reveal the black hoodie, the black hoodie will not stop. When black hoodie found out that Chul died from the magazine, he was so angry because that was not how the set up should be. There was a time when the black hoodie tried to kill Chul, but it was mainly because Dad wants to end the manhwa. Thus, this is why dad said in the preview that he will create black hoodie's face, so that Chul can catch him, it is the only way to end the black hoodie's set up. 

What I got from the preview, Yeonjoo clearly said that "right there, they don't remember me, and here, they don't know what I went through". I sense that Yeonjoo actually without her will, is still being dragged inside of the manhwa. Like @sakura2016 said, Yeonjoo is still in the manhwa world and I think it is because the ring. The ring seems to be a contract that she made with the manhwa and has a power to drag Yeonjoo back to manhwa world (the ring comes from the manhwa, how come it doesn't disappear like the gun that Chul threw in the trash and the bullet?). Knowing that she still gets dragged, she decided to make herself as a doctor in the manhwa, to create her a new identity and protect herself as like she said, no one remembers her, even Chul.

I made a right guess, she puts the ring in the necklace! And I remember I saw the stills when they filmed the part Yeonjoo crashed to Chul's body. My guess is, when the ring falls and tumbling to Chul's direction, it is the transition when Yeonjoo dragged from the real world, again to the manhwa world (she seems to be very surprised and I think her first sentence is "so Chul is living exactly like what I drew").

Writernim, don't make the "I-think-I-saw-you-in-my-dream" part to be too long, please make our OTP back real soon! Now I'm off to bed to wait the engsub to be released~

• Like 21

@nonski @Mau_Cherry thanks a lot, ok i will, :D thanks for the advise. from many2 year im with soompi forum, i only comment at shipper forum mostly and do with many fan art work and ship project with previous shipper.Now i like to join you guys. i remember NINE travel times its more difficult plots just because to save his brother from die. but twist , ending his brother life and he also lived in ep 1(means, ep 1 is ending:w00t:) ..ok just fullstop for nine story. so we will wait for tomorrow morning for subtitle, i think ep 9 will be sad episode too... willing with mental strength and tissue :bawling: this pic credit to owner and just edit , tq:wub:

cm_Lv_A1_KRU8dv636070376850631156_2.jpg

• Like 12