[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

21 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

So when Yeon Joo have kids, how is she gonna explain to her kids that she technically created them and their father?:lol:

Explain the way SH explain why KC born to this world...there's eomma and appa love each other very much, then appa sperm meet with eomma eggs...lol:lol:

• Like 11

Im back again in soompi because of my new addiction in W,, waahh they blew my heart away, i have been rewatching 1 to 6 episodes many times while waiting for the new one. Im so glad they will air both 7 & 8 episodes or else i will die of anticipation :bawling::bawling: . Keep sharing your insights chingus coz its really fun reading your analysis.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

OMG THE CUTE!!!!

:bawling: But....only one episode this week!!!!!

Guys - I have an idea....

Let's not lose steam this week - for however long until the show is back on schedule. Let's focus on making TONS of gifs, MVs, phone/laptop backgrounds and more. Plus coming up with LOTS of theories

Yesterday I figured out how to clip video, and upload with a matching sub file to youtube. I know I can figure out gifs as well. Let's all make lots of cool stuff to share here...un-official contest for most awesome W pretties... If you're really not great with graphics, share theories, translations, ect. Or find things on tumbler to share...but let's keep up the energy :blush::heart:

What do you all say?

Seems like a great idea! :D I always wanted to make gifs of my fav scenes from the drama but i can't seem to find a short video of them anywhere. And the whole episode is too big of a folder to make gif, may i know which software you used to clip the video? was searching high and low for a good software/ website for it =x

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Naver source mentioned "W" broadcasting as usual this week ;)

@Yippeuni you're welcome. I'm also happy to hear this good news ^^

hye guys... this is the 1st time I posted here..

well.. its great to hear that ep.7 & 8  will be airing as it should be

coz the story kinda on the track to the max

I really want to know who is the mastermind behind all this.

by now i should believe the story  depend on the willpower of the character and also the real mastermind

• Like 10

1 hour ago, jurassicet said:

Seems like a great idea! :D I always wanted to make gifs of my fav scenes from the drama but i can't seem to find a short video of them anywhere. And the whole episode is too big of a folder to make gif, may i know which software you used to clip the video? was searching high and low for a good software/ website for it =x

I used ASV video remaker - it was what I found when googling around for something, haha. But it didn't take too long to figure out, and it worked perfectly once I got the hang of it.

• Like 6

“W” Releases Stills Of Han Hyo Joo And Lee Jong Suk Enjoying A Date

“W” Releases Stills Of Han Hyo Joo And Lee Jong Suk Enjoying A Date

Behind-the-scenes photos for upcoming “W” episodes have been released!

As viewers anxiously wait for episodes seven and eight, MBC has posted behind-the-scenes photos to ease the wait. MBC stated, “In order for everyone to get through the ‘Monday blues,’ here are some behind-the-scenes stills of Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo’s cheesy date.”

W

In the photos, Han Hyo Joo’s and Lee Jong Suk’s characters portray a different image than what viewers have seen on the show so far. The co-stars are seen wearing matching clothes, eating ice cream, riding bikes, and showing off their great chemistry.

“W” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

www.soompi.com/2016/08/08/w-releases-stills-han-hyo-joo-lee-jong-suk-enjoying-date/

• Like 20

Why the lovely db team watch W :blush: (skipped the unrelated taken from : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-11/)

javabeans

about_jb1.jpg

W—Two Worlds: I have no idea where we’re headed, but I don’t care; the ride is exciting and unpredictable in the best of ways. I love how his very existence transcends time and space, but I love even more that it’s the regular ol’ heroine who seems to be the linchpin; I keep thinking she holds the ultimate power in this universe, and just needs to figure out what it is and how to use it. Probably. Maybe. What do I know? This show could change everything in the span of the next episode.

dramallama

Currently recapping: Doctors

dramallama1.jpg

W—Two Worlds: This show frightens me a little and throws me into my own existential spiral. Everything feels unfamiliar because this show is breaking a lot of rules, but it’s executed with style. Basically, it’s my favorite rollercoaster ride: stressful, satisfying, and exhilarating.

SailorJumun

Currently recapping: Age of Youth

about_sailorjumun1.jpg

W—Two Worlds: I… This… I can’t… Ohhhmygod. What is this drama doing to my mind?? The writing has proven to be original and unpredictable, so as I start every new episode, there’s already an overwhelming amount of tension, even with scenes where Chul and Yeon-joo are just smiling and talking. I never know what bomb the writer’s going to throw next and I love it. More than that, I love how much discussion the show leaves out in the open. Should Yeon-joo care about Chul when he’s not even real? What if he is real? How is he real? It creates so much great conflict and I can’t wait to see how the Writer-nim handles their relationship. I love the two characters both individually and together (gosh, they’re so sweet together), so I’m ready for them to merge their two separate stories into one incredible love story.

chocolatte

Currently recapping: Age of Youth

about_chocolatte1.jpg

W–Two Worlds: The only show I’m keeping up in real time so far, and it’s SO fun to watch. The story is what sucked me in, but I can’t ignore the beautiful work Lee Jong-seok is doing so far (those eyes! Those tears! Those trembling lips!).

Me : It's mind blowing, it's made me delusional, and I keep wanting more for each episode. Even the longest conversation didn't bored me at all. and when I heard this week airing time will be occupy by Olympic I pray hard to make it not happen and drama god answer my prayer.... I don't care what happen next all I want just watch the next episode and the next after that...and the next after that....and the next after that

• Like 11