[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

This Drama must be a fantasy come true for a comic book fan^_^ To be able to "live" and be a character, while being a part of your favorite comic book must be what most fans dreamed of. I like that it's refreshing in that sense, the rest I'm curious to find out how well these two leads will crossover between real life and comic book. How that'd work out in the end. It's very much like time travel tbh.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm happy for you!! I actually had to keep my laptop in the air to have a better internet connection to be able to watch seconds of few scenes and all those pictures :blink: my hand was in pain but I couldn't give up!!!!! hhhhhhhhhhhh how disperate I was!!! :lol:

haha kamsa!...i thought i'm the desperate and hopeless one but turned out i'm not cuz there you are!hahaha:D...for real?i can imagine your actions desperately trying to find  better signal ,going left,right,up,down while murmuring:lol:

just done watching with Eng sub and it doubled my liking and excitement!...i was laughing so much when OYJ is having a fangirling/fanboy mode conversation with crazy dog and crazy dog is such a crazy W fan!haha...

i remember reading a comment not sure if i read it here saying crazy dog offered OYJ to get her boobs bigger in exchange for W spoiler but turned out the offer was he'll let her perform some kind of chest operation and that she'll do the opening and even let her do the closing as well if she able to give him some spoiler of who the killer is in W webtoon which her colleague finds it unfair! and really sooo unfair!:lol:..... and OYJ assuming didn't perform chest surgery yet got ecstatic of the thought hahaha....also her conversation with her father's apprentice is so much fun especially that scene where she made a conclusion why her father is missing saying could it be that a psychotic fanatic happened to hear about the ending from somewhere and kidnapped dad!hahaha a psychotic fanatic indeed if it were true!:lol:

Kang Chul in the other hand is the opposite i literally cried with him in that scene when an ajusshi visits him in prison informing him about his family's burial gosh that scene was so heart squeezing :bawling: and that scene when he got home finding all of his family members got brutally killed woah!goosebumps! that was so trumatic!that's why you can't help but admire Kang Chul aside from being perfect in all aspects in terms of physical appearance going thru all those hardships and trumatic moments of his life and how he managed to survived...so excited for tonight's episode and i'm honestly dissapointed with our pilot ep ratings:rolleyes: hoping for a higher one for tonight's episode..FIGHTING!!!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kaftanbatikcantik said:

in a simple word can anyone tell me why yeon do father wanted so much to kill kang chul..is he the one who killed kangchul family?

:P...Don't know to answer this ...because the mine we disccus here is..why..and why....:D maybe you should backread..to much teory all the friend here has been posted,and  no clue why the creator of webtoon want to kill his creatur.....waa..this drama made me feel thrill...so many..why....let's wait how good writer making us get hook with the plot....and ..yup 8,...is better for start i firm tonight will increase atleast.at 10%....

• Like 1

Hyo Joo and Jong Suk welcoming viewers on VIKI :)

http://www.viki.com/videos/1107427v-shoutout-to-viki-fans-1

http://www.viki.com/videos/1107428v-shoutout-to-viki-fans-2

http://www.viki.com/videos/1107429v-shoutout-to-the-channel-team

I love how insync they are lol. Especially in the first clip where they form a heart together so effortlessly :lol: and then the winks in the second clip lolol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

W–Two Worlds: Episode 1

by girlfriday | July 20, 2016

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/w-two-worlds-episode-1/

TQ SOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS! :wub:

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

Reveal hidden contents

WTwoworlds Ep 2 Still cuts 

:w00t:aahhhhh..can't wait for EP2!!!

40 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Hyo Joo and Jong Suk welcoming viewers on VIKI :)

-----------------------

I love how insync they are lol. Especially in the first clip where they form a heart together so effortlessly :lol: and then the winks in the second clip lolol

WANNA WATCH!!! :bawling:

Sadly not available in my region..WHAT?WHY? where am i? :huh:

• Like 2

I couldn't wait to watch the first episode so I watched it when I was suppose to do work hahaha XD

I also got my friends into watching this drama with me too! They saw me watching and decided to join in with me since it looks so good!! :D

The first episode was really amazing! I didn't get bored at all and it was really interesting! There were a good balance of mystery and comedy. I really enjoyed this episode! Can't wait to see the mystery of the hooded man to unfold!!! Right now I don't know who would be the hooded man... or it could be a woman.... ;o

I wonder if later on Yeon Joo will able to control her ability of jumping between dimensions so that she can jump to the other dimension whenever she wants to. That would be cool and Yeon Joo will get to see Kang Chul whenever she wants to!! XD

The ratings are really good for the first episode! Hopefully the ratings rise for episode 2!! There were also A LOT of positive comments! This is really good! This means that a lot of people are interested! Hopefully more people will be interested after they are hearing all the positive news from this drama!! :D 

I hate it when an episode ends... I wanted more after episode 1 ended lol XD

I can't wait for episode 2!! So excited for it!!

Also welcome to all the new-comers! I hope you guys will enjoy your stay here!! :D

• Like 7

Guys sorry to bother you but I just wanna ask for help! can you tell me which page is the translation of the long trailer??? Because i think I've seen it here somewhere but I can't remember which page. I am having difficulty to find it right now because this thread is moving so fast!lol! thank you in advance chinggus!:D

• Like 3

1 minute ago, yren said:

Guys sorry to bother you but I just wanna ask for help! can you tell me which page is the translation of the long trailer??? Because i think I've seen it here somewhere but I can't remember which page. I am having difficulty to find it right now because this thread is moving so fast!lol! thank you in advance chinggus!:D

I don't have the link to the post (I don't even want to think about backtracking more than a few pages lol) but I have that user's post that she shared on her Tumblr :) 

http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/147644644763/w-two-worlds-8-minute-preview-translation

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, yren said:

on page 174 you  can find written translation for the long trailer :) 

6 minutes ago, lainey98 said:

is anyone able to find translations of the photoshoot BTS clip? :) (not sure if i missed it as the thread has been moving so fast) 

video wz Eng sub not released yet 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

aiohhh life... i really wanna watch 1ep soon but i still haven't have a time.

i really should lock my boss in a bathroom so i can back home early :bawling:

:glasses:...Should i asked kang cul to drawn your boss to another world...?@ dhia205, just make sure he near the pc...i will call KC to do so....lol..be patien girl, ;) wait you tonight at 10..:wub:

• Like 4

Just now, ohnoitscindy said:

I don't have the link to the post (I don't even want to think about backtracking more than a few pages lol) but I have that user's post that she shared on her Tumblr :) 

http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/147644644763/w-two-worlds-8-minute-preview-translation

Thanks a lot chinggu! I tried looking for it but I just can't find it! this thread is moving so fast! hahaha!! Again Kamsahamnida! So excited for tonight's episode!:D

• Like 3