[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

17 minutes ago, irenetan said:
  Hide contents

During Jade Lover filming, there were so many fan accts of JS... I remember his Chinese fans sharing that he walked imitating a duck and he tried balancing a cup (??) on his staff's head. :D

:w00t: Cool... !! Let's stay this way until the drama finish airing... hahahahahaha...

well next week this thread will be on fire no doubt, new teaser , presscon , nd long trailer during the presscon :w00t:

@Spyhan it's their strategy of promoting it seems hahahaha

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

well next week this thread will be on fire no doubt, new teaser , presscon , nd long trailer during the presscon :w00t:

Oh... and I nearly forgot, @mygirls was chatting with some fans and they told her press conference will be held (around) 18th. Did you hear any news on that?   

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Oh... and I nearly forgot, @mygirls was chatting with some fans and they told her press conference will be held (around) 18th. Did you hear any news on that?

i heard about this through HHJ's taiwan fan club... they were contacted by MOD (the channel which will be showing this drama in Taiwan) to see if they want to send any messages or ask questions during the press conference..

just not sure if the press conference is really held on 18th though...

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

@Spyhan it's their strategy of promoting it seems hahahaha

I like your idea. Dont give up hahah...

• Like 4

still a hot thread guys...good job!...everytime this thread became a hot topic I always thought of a new teaser being released ... well still I'm happy to see fan taken photos of LJS ...but why there's no HHJ filming pics... MBC is really trying their best not to give us a glimpse of OTP interaction...

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, irenetan said:

well i said it b4 either next Saturday nor next Monday (18th ) cz they usually hold it 2 days b4 the airing date 

• Like 3

how pitiful Kang Chul's character here...if it's not a rain scene ...he's jumping off the bridge ...if it's not a fighting scene... he's lying on the floor wounded... what a tragic life he really have... so I just wish for a happy ending so that atleast after all the hardships he had to suffer in this drama...he's still be able to live happily at the end...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shin.u said:

im afraid that it's possible for JS and HHJ features on RM during W air time. I jst did a quick search. 

For non-SBS dramas, SBS invited them after drama ends

• JS & WB's School 2013 (KBS) ended on Jan 28, RM ep aired on Mar 24
  • Same with DOTS (KBS), the drama ended on Apr 22, they went to filming RM on Apr 24 and it aired on May 1.
  • Not sure if MBC dramas go the same. 

For SBS dramas, SBS invited them before drama starts, or even during drama airtime (maybe)

• The Heirs: RM ep aired October 6. The drama airtime  was from Oct 9 - Dec 12
  • Doctors: RM ep aired on June 19. The drama airtime is from June 20 forwards 

I hope there are other proofs so that they can see them on RM. But technically i guess SBS wont invites other station's peers goes to their show before/during their drama airtime. And also, i am not sure if IC will invite them. Has IC ever invited actors go to their shows? Correct me cus im not really an IC viewer

they invited Kim Soo Hyun from The Moon That Embrace the sun (MBC drama) but most likely after the end of the drama o there is still hope :) 

what is IC?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

how pitiful Kang Chul's character here...if it's not a rain scene ...he's jumping off the bridge ...if it's not a fighting scene... he's lying on the floor wounded... what a tragic life he really have... so I just wish for a happy ending so that atleast after all the hardships he had to suffer in this drama...he's still be able to live happily at the end...

ikr hahahahahahah hop suki won't get sick by the end of the drama hahahaah

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I agree with you!! and don't forget his family's tragedy and how he got framed for it!! :tears: Please give him a Happy ending!!!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

they invited Kim Soo Hyun from The Moon That Embrace the sun (MBC drama) but most likely after the end of the drama o there is still hope :) 

what is IC?

Infinite Challenge
i made a typing mistake frm my post, it is:

afraid that it's impossible for JS and HHJ features on RM during W air time.

sowii T__T 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

ikr hahahahahahah hop suki won't get sick by the end of the drama hahahaah

It must be really hard for Sukkie too to portray this tragic life of Kang Chul... good thing Kang Chul have this lucky charm who will call by the name of Oh Yeon Joo...

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I agree with you!! and don't forget his family's tragedy and how he got framed for it!! :tears: Please give him a Happy ending!!!

I'll throw a bomb @ MBC if they don't give us happy ending... and if they kill either  Kang Chul or Yeon Joo ...pls. let them be alive at the end...I don't mind if my OTP will go through so many danger all throughout these episodes as long as both are still breathing and alive at the end...I still want to see them make beautiful babies....who's with me? hahahaahahahaha......

• Like 7

- I was one of the first person there. I was busy looking for him that when I saw him get out of the van I forgot to record because he was soooo good looking... :grimace:

- It was all about the rain, it's probably his way going to one world to the other and the bus... Just my guess...

- JS did a lot of aegyo with his staff and was very affectionate to them too. I saw his friend smokeyjoon on IG... He did lots of video taping for him.

- He recognised some Japanese fans and he would smile happily at them... His smile is to die for... Hehehhe...

- They go to all his fanmeeting so JS is very familiar with them. He would smile to them and make funny faces.

Cr: mygirls

• Like 4