[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

[Orion's Drama News] Recurring Trends and Great Ladies

photo744503.jpg

What would Dramaland be without its love for trends? The answer is "probably better", but let us not go into the value of those trends for now. They are here and they will join us for the next drama season. Coming up are loves across time and universes as well as two major "reverse harem" productions. I will also talk about tvN as a star magnet and give you the usual weekly news.

Otherwordly Romance in "W"

Most of us have imagined what it would be like if our favorite fictional characters came to life or if we joined their world. Han Hyo-joo's character will experience that in "W" when she gets romanced by her imaginary hottie from another universe, rather than the regular other era. A trailer for episode one and some stills ofHan Hyo-joo are out. We also have posters and you can get your OTP fix from the making of some, too.

Yeon-joo

Read more: http://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-drama-news-recurring-trends-and-great-ladies-96521.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

oh i found them on DC she should v water marked them or something hhhhh i m glad that she make it there waiting to see how she finds him in person hahahahah

@Rania Zeid Then it's my fault cos she sent it to me directly and I'm the one who posted it. Hahahahaha... I'm so jealous of her right now! She was soooooo near him!!!! :angry:

And per @mygirls: He is really pale and good looking. His cuteness and smile is the best. He braided or twisted his assistant's hair and made a bow out of it. Then he said it's pretty.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@Rania Zeid Then it's my fault cos she sent it to me directly and I'm the one who posted it. Hahahahaha... I'm so jealous of her right now! She was soooooo near him!!!! :angry:

And per @mygirls: He is really pale and good looking. His cuteness and smile is the best. He braided or twisted his assistant's hair and made a bow out of it. Then he said it's pretty.

hahahahahahahah yehh that's my suki :wub:

well u should v watermarked them 1st :D hahahaha but it's ok now 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahahahah yehh that's my suki :wub:

well u should v watermarked them 1st :D hahahaha but it's ok now 

yeh... I should... :( But too late now the pics are all over the place. Our suki u mean??? :P 

• Like 4

Just now, Rania Zeid said:

hey @irenetan  did u  notice that  Hanhyojoo is inside the bus here , sitting at the window ? hahahahahah so she was there too 

@Rania Zeid But I double confirmed with mygirls (since fans were spreading info that HHJ was in the bus) and she said no... it's only JS. :( Can you see HHJ in the bus? 

• Like 5

New MBC drama 'W - Two Worlds': TV Network reveals couple pictures of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo

By Angel Soleil | Jul 10, 2016 12:43 AM EDT

Han Hyo Joo stars in MBC's "W - Two World's" to premiere on Jul. 20.

(Photo : Instagram/@HanHyo87) Han Hyo Joo stars in MBC's "W - Two World's" to premiere on Jul. 20.

The chemistry between Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo, MBC's newest celebrity couple to star in the upcoming K-drama "W-Two Worlds," is starting to fuel some heat in social media. The network recently released cute couple photoshoots of the two lead stars to tease their fans.

Lee Jong Suk posted the photos in his official twitter account for his fans to see:

http://twitter.com/LeeJongSukWorld/status/751016888264560640/photo/1

The on-screen chemistry of the two lead stars could make them pass for the best couple pairing in k-drama history. Fan speculate that there is something more going on between the two, and it all began when Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo previously admitted via Soompi that they have already kissed twice though it was part of the scene from the drama.

Lee Jong suk admitted that he was a fan of Han Hyo Joo and finds her attractive. Han Hyo Joo also finds the actor attractive, and said that standing next to him was like standing next to an ideal fictional character.

"W-Two Worlds," directed by PD Jung Dae Yoon, tells the love story of two typical adults in their thirties. Lee Jong Suk will play the character of Kang Chul, a successful businessman who will falls in love with Han Hyo Joo's surgeon character Oh Yeon Joo. Not much about the storyline has been revealed yet butFashion and Style News reported that Jong Suk's character was destined to find Oh Yeon Joo.

The show will run after the conclusion of "Lucky Romance" on July 20.

© Copyright 2016 AsiaStarz.com. All Rights Reserved.

Source: http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/4609/20160710/w-two-worlds-mbc-han-hyo-joo-lee-jong-suk.htm

Spoiler

Does Jong Suk has a Twitter account? I don't think that's his acct, right?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@Rania Zeid But I double confirmed with mygirls (since fans were spreading info that HHJ was in the bus) and she said no... it's only JS. :( Can you see HHJ in the bus? 

yeh look inside the bus the girl sitting at the window holding a book or something who looked at suki couple of times .. she looks a lot like HHJ nd same her... hmm dunno 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh look inside the bus the girl sitting at the window holding a book or something who looked at suki couple of times .. she looks a lot like HHJ nd same her... hmm dunno 

Haha... maybe we should ask Hyo Joo's fans in here to confirm whether it's her. But it seems like everyone have left the thread... 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Haha... maybe we should ask Hyo Joo's fans in here to confirm whether it's her. But it seems like everyone have left the thread... 

Hi guys, I can find the girl who you see. As a big fan of Han, I sure that she is Ss Han. They have a scene together today.

• Like 5