[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

The congressman has DY hostaged and tortured. He calls KC to rescue DY or else everyone else gets hurt. KC is frustrated. 

At the busy street where KC parked his car, he hears people talking about a fugitive? He sees the picture of SM dressed in a patient's gown plastered on a wall and he rushes home. 

Meanwhile YJ is busy with the tablet, she tells SM of their planned happy ending and she's busy sketching. Unknown to YJ SM suddenly gets up with an evil look in his eyes staring at YJ.

KC goes to the studio but is locked out. He goes by another route and as he enters the house, he hears noises. He then  sees YJ being throttled by SM, he saves her. They tie him up again, suddenly he's SM again telling them to get rid of him? He's vanishing. KC tells YJ that SM is wanted by the authorities and they're searching houses. They then draw the house differently with bricks replacing windows and the door to distract their pursuers. 

YJ notices as KC was standing in the living room that his hand is also vanishing. He sits down and has a serious talk with YJ. He takes off their rings and tells her to come to a decision? It isn't a good scene.

Meanwhile back at the real world , YJ's professor walks in the hospital and is told of how W ended? He opens his computer to read the last episode then....END.

Preview: Kc is driving a car and YJ is at the back, he tells her saranghae. KC then goes to the congressman at the warehouse and is shot. He lies down seemingly lifeless. Yikes!

• Like 11

writer Song, I'll just trust you for Ep 16

Asidr from asking myself, what happened today I'll just wait for subbed Ep 15. Subs somehow make the episode bearable.

Spoiler

i just wonder how HC captured DY and he's a martial arts expert right?

THANKS AGAIN TO OUR LIVEBLOG TEAM!

• Like 11

15 hours ago, andy78 said:

Thanks everybody for recap and  updates ...sorry i was not able to be part of the team today...as i said before my granny died today...i feel too sad ...i'll be back next week...hug you all!!!

Regards with sympathy with you and family.Take care. :heart:

• Like 10

See you all next week for the finale :) Thanks everyone for commenting, recapping, providing pics or browsing through hehe. Fingers crossed we get a decent ending that is satisfying for all viewers, aside for the main duo i'm going to miss hilarious Soo Bong and the funny boss fan. 

• Like 10