[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Wow, I officially feel too stupid to understand this show..maybe the subs will help :lol: I need some happy happy KangJoo scenes in the start of 15th episode please show..14th was a roller-coaster, we deserve some happy before richard simmons hits the fan again halfway through epi 15. I'm sad we haven't even got an I Love You from KC to YJ yet. :( 

• Like 7

There better a SUPER HAPPY ENDING or else!

W brought on an emotional rollercoaster. I cant handle the end if its a sad ending!
I cant bear to watch another emotional episode!!:bawling: 

Please let Kang Chul and Yeon Joo be! Let them love in peace!

Too much adversity against them!

• Like 9

I bet I am not the only one dreaming this. Even more than the OTP dating and have lovey dovey scenes, I wish SB could go into W world and save the day and be a hero and finally meet his dream girl SH. That would repay me for all the unhappiness this drama has given me. Please, writernim, give a happy end for SB too. KC can pay back his 1,000,000 Won to SB and giving him his penthouse for a week. You can tell I am going crazy!

• Like 9

I was swinging from bawling out in tears at how Kang Chul delivered news of Yeon Joo's death to screaming with frustration at Kang Chul's seeming resignation to her fate to punching the air with triumphant hope as he saves his wife! And then with the preview, I'm back to digging a hole to bury my hopes for a happy ending....

No, writer-nim! Don't do this to us! My mom thinks I'm going crazy, or having a nervous breakdown. I'm sure we all empathize and identify with the characters in this drama, and we want them to have their happy ending! If rules are meant to be broken in their two worlds, let this be the one rule that gets them walking down the aisle for real, and give us option #4 with adorable babies bufuddling their grand-dad and Soo-Bong.

From the preview, I think perhaps Oh Seon Moo is going to have a psychotic breakdown. Like the New-Face villain said, they share the same soul (pieces, maybe, but not the part where he loves his daughter...) Remember, he shares the villain's memories, thought processes and thus, perhaps even his psyche. I hope it's not a matter of New-Face coming back alive. And the ending scene between Yeon Joo and Kang Chul has me wanting to reach out for a bottle. 

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, docster6 said:

I bet I am not the only one dreaming this. Even more than the OTP dating and have lovey dovey scenes, I wish SB could go into W world and save the day and be a hero and finally meet his dream girl SH. That would repay me for all the unhappiness this drama has given me. Please, writernim, give a happy end for SB too. KC can pay back his 1,000,000 Won to SB and giving him his penthouse for a week. You can tell I am going crazy!

nope chingu, aside from our OTP, it's SB that i want to have his happiness! that's just a fitting payback for all the sadness tonight and for some in previous episodes.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, agalang said:

I think MBC should air a special episode after ep.16 and the title should be "W-Two Worlds For Dummies". I will surely watch that...:huh:

even if I have not missed a single second of every single episode,I will surely watch it. I think I'd need to rewatch all 16 eps again like 3 times to fully grasp it..well unless Writernim will give us a crap of an ending. then I'd probably think twice before I rewatch W,my heart and mind might not survive without a HEA.

13 minutes ago, docster6 said:

SB totally deserves that meeting with SH and a visit to KC's penthouse.

Final thoughts for tonight: I need a distraction until subbed Ep 14 is out or I'd go totally crazy. As usual, I'm so freaking tired like I've run a 21km after 1 hour of W.

Good night Worldiz from my side of the world. See you all tomorrow for Ep 15 which I am seriously praying for would be better for all of us.

• Like 4

Looks like the writer planned to have the two worlds completely go havoc as we near the end. Tomorrow's episode will be one huge mess. We can pull through this guys! Then we'll get to enjoy the fruits of our suffering with next week's last episode. 작가님 잘 부닥해요!:bawling:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Wow, I officially feel too stupid to understand this show..maybe the subs will help :lol: I need some happy happy KangJoo scenes in the start of 15th episode please show..14th was a roller-coaster, we deserve some happy before richard simmons hits the fan again halfway through epi 15. I'm sad we haven't even got an I Love You from KC to YJ yet. :( 

I feel you chingu. Seeing your comment makes me think of this. :grin: 

Untitled.png

But yeah, the subs may help. :)

• Like 12

Like you here I am hella confused of what's going on in this episode and what's about to happen tomorrow! But maybe I will pass judgement when the English sub is out and decide for myself if I like this episode or not! As of now my brain is floating somewhere and I can't seem to find it so I cannot give any speculations or prediction as to what will happen in the end!! Lol! Good thing we're still Wednesday today, if this episode was shown last week and left us hanging like this I will definitely flip out! Gaaah! I wished they hadn't shown us the preview! Now I am a little depressed!!! :bawling:

• Like 7