[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Image result for cute emoticon gif

What happen just then...why it is so easy transported here and there...and why now SH and the killer join the transporting club too....

What did I see last 1 hour before???? where this story will lead me??? YJ will not died right??? And why KC is beaten hard by the prosecutor in the preview?? and why he say something about death to daddy Oh?

What happen??? What is this????

• Like 13

The killer pointed his gun on YJ:bawling::confounded:

Oh NOOOOOOO....YJ got shot!! She fainted. 

KC saw what happened from his phone. "To be continued" written  at the last scene YJ fainted

KC summoned himself to webtoon and chased the killer. Their cars collide and KC shot him to death.

NOT GOOODDD:bawling::bawling: YJ will die??? She is in hospital and the doctor and nurses tried to retrieve her back to life.

The preview said about YJ died???????

I need to watch the raw now

• Like 10

something to lighten us up 

<W> 속 #이종석 은 웹툰을 찢고 나왔습니다. <HIGH CUT> 속 이종석은 모니터를 찢고 심장을 저격합니다. 이종석의 윙크에 심장이 두근두근. #심장아나대지마!  오늘 밤 10시 방송되는 <W>에서 보고 또 보고 싶은 이종석의 비주얼을 함께 감상해요
#하이컷 #highcut #하이컷스타#highcutstar #LeeJongSuk@jongsuk0206 #W #강철 #시스템옴므#SYSTEMHOMME #thehandsome#thehandsomemoment #만찢남@systemofficial @youarehandsome

• Like 12

Just now, yren said:

Omg!! I am shaking!! What did he just say in the preview about YJ?? Did I hear it right? He said she's dead????correct me if I'm wrong guys!! Crying buckets now!

I hope not. If it is, they might have to re-set time again - if they do that the most plausible way is to reset it all from the very beginning :(

• Like 10

:tears:aigoooooo YJ been shot by the killer and its fatal. KC checked his hp and saw the latest episodes of W Toon. Wow he can control his exit and entrance between W and the real world. He went back to W to look for the killer. They met in the cars, drove super fast at each other, crashed. KC and killer whipped out their guns and shot nonstop at each other. KC was hit at the arm but that didn't stopped him, he continued to shoot bullet after bullet at the killer, at last the killer died.

KC went in the building to look for YJ but she was not there. She left a blood stain. Next scene in the real world, two policemen were interviewing a worker whom found YJ. KC appeared there and asked about YJ, the police drove him to the hospital. One of the policemen noticed KC's left arm was bleeding and asked if he's alright. Asked who was he to YJ. KC replied "husband".

• Like 14