[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 minutes ago, moomooz said:

I need the raw version of this episode! I missed the live stream!!! 

Cr to owner 

Although they are on the run, but it seems to be a romantic ice cream date. I really like the way that KC wanted to do this with her on behalf her 'husband'. It already shows how much he care about her ;) 

I'm still missing yesterday's ep kiss....

I'm watching now from veuue.se

• Like 5

Question:  does Kang Chul remember Yeon Joo or is it more that he recognized the truth in the manhwa and, with the passage of time (how much time did pass by the way?), is rolling with the truth that their events he doesn't remember and he's YJ's disappeared husband? 

Also, never have I wanted a young man to beat an old man before this show! Psycho killer must be stopped and have his butt kicked by KC. Oh, my personal wish comes true - KC goes to YJ's room!!!!!  Oh, how sad and cute it will be to see him notice her wall of otp moments. Get that girl an otp photo stat! 

This episode is soooooo good. Seriously, when his behavior was so different at the outdoor market I started to wonder if his memory had come back. He seemed to be embracing intimacy yet also a bit shy about it as if marginally unsure???  I can't quite put into words everything I sensed in him as he worked through the romantic list. I kept laughing at YJ's expressions, she was so suspicious and quiet, her body language so clearly saying, "What is this man doing? He's being weird..."  LOL

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, moomooz said:

I need the raw version of this episode! I missed the live stream!!! 

Cr to owner 

Although they are on the run, but it seems to be a romantic ice cream date. I really like the way that KC wanted to do this with her on behalf her 'husband'. It already shows how much he care about her ;) 

I'm still missing yesterday's ep kiss....

http://hdfree.se/watch-online/w/episode-11

raw vid. make sure to use adblock for this site. 

i had to rewatch too since the live stream was lagging so bad... Also didn't have sound since it's too loud in the morning. Enjoy!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Hmm, this episode felt like a Wednesday episode, I guess? I felt like there was way more talking than action, so it was a bit harder to follow for me. And while I did gasp at KC busting out the book, it also wasn't a complete surprise to me because of the spoiler pics of LJS walking around holding a W book.

While as a fan in the audience I appreciate that KC now knows about the manhwa and is now in a better position to fight evil Doraemon, I'm worried about the emotional development of the romance, particularly on KC's side. It has always been the aspect of the show that I'm least sold on, and in episode 10 I was starting to feel like there was some weight to it, and I was hoping in this second go-around I could believe that KC could really fall in love with her. But KC doing all the "romantic" things because he learned all about his past with YJ from the manhwa...it feels forced to me, just like the first time. Maybe I need to see the translation for this episode. I definitely need to see the next episode, maybe it's different from what I think it could be. I guess I'll just have to see. :mellow:

yes, you are right chingu.  this is a wednesday episode. :( we would have had our answers if the sequence was aired right but since the Olympics happened and there is one week where one episode was not aired then instead of odd-even episodes per week, we now have even-odd episodes per week.  i think it's kinda affecting the flow of the story as we watched it, when supposedly it will be episode 12 which is the cliffhanger episode. :( in as much as i had some feelings about KC's feelings with OYJ, having him do these things because it is what is in the manhwa and sort of a predetermined thing to do for a romantic hero.  although, even with that issue, we that they are pulled together by circumstances, they eventually come back to each other.  it is fate and he might be doing some predetermined actions but as i can see it he was doing it with his heart.  but i do agree with you that there should have been some point of transition from knowing to doing these sweet romance.

• Like 8

Guest parisonheaven

W-Two Worlds Episode 12 Preview

Yeon Joo: Do you...remember me?
Kang Chul: Let's date properly, just like other couples.
Kang Chul: You have to give me a chance to chase you.
Killer: You have lost the qualification to be the main character. You are now a fugitive and murderer. Who knows you may surrender soon.
Kang Chul: There's only one solution, which is to end the story the way that your father and I planned. Promise me one thing, draw the scenario for me.
Yeon Joo: Like this again? Drawing it as a dream?
Killer: Now I am just waiting for you to disappear.
Kang Chul: The variables have been confirmed, we should use it.
Kang Chul: From now on, I will summon myself. (?)

Even though alleram95 has already posted the preview translations, I thought I would share an alternative version of what I heard :) 

5 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

Question:  does Kang Chul remember Yeon Joo or is it more that he recognized the truth in the manhwa and, with the passage of time (how much time did pass by the way?), is rolling with the truth that their events he doesn't remember and he's YJ's disappeared husband? 

Also, never have I wanted a young man to beat an old man before this show! Psycho killer must be stopped and have his butt kicked by KC. Oh, my personal wish comes true - KC goes to YJ's room!!!!!  Oh, how sad and cute it will be to see him notice her wall of otp moments. Get that girl an otp photo stat! 

This episode is soooooo good. Seriously, when his behavior was so different at the outdoor market I started to wonder if his memory had come back. He seemed to be embracing intimacy yet also a bit shy about it as if marginally unsure???  I can't quite put into words everything I sensed in him as he worked through the romantic list. I kept laughing at YJ's expressions, she was so suspicious and quiet, her body language so clearly saying, "What is this man doing? He's being weird..."  LOL

chingu, i don't think KC remembered YJ per se but his awareness came back as he became aware of the manhwa world he is in.

while watching i keep wondering too... i keep asking why is he doing that and it seemed to me that he keeps trying be closer with YJ, now we have the answer.

• Like 8

YJ made a good choice with her Job - she can work when there is chaos around - and she can rescue the man she loves.

I would freak out when I had to write or draw when a faceless Father who act like he is not the Father anymore tries to get in the room constantly like a creature without soul. Scary...

As I said from the Start - I want to know how SM got this Tablet.

I feel sorry for Soo Bong. Poor fellow . he needs a very good therapy when that Story is over. And again she is gone and he can only look on the - she war here a second before - spot.

For a Man who searched for Yeon Joo like he did the once Prosecutor needs long to recognize her. - just to say it.

I had to change my Stream so I only heared YJ screaming in the Beginning - when she met her FAther. I feel so sorry for her. She has to go to all of this.

Sadly we know now that KC can´t trust Do Yoon anymore too - he wants him to turn himself in. So we are now at a Point noone in the W World is on his Side anymore. I remember the Intro. When I saw it the first time I was wandering about the Picture Scene - we can see So Hees and Do Yoon Picture on KCs Side of the Barriere. But when both YJ and KC touches the Barriere it broke and the Pictures form the friends fall to pieces. I was wondering if that means he must loose his friends before he can go to YJ for real.

And i hoped KC to be able to control the Door between the Worlds too when he is aware again who he is. We will see if the Door open again like the last time - or if he can open it by will.

And again - I will wait for the subs....

• Like 12

Am so addicted to our OTP that i just love their scripts :

YJ : Why are you doing this to me?  Don't you take an interest in me?

KC : That's a strange choice of words.  I am not interested.  I am suspicious. 

13 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

The way I understood it - he don´t remember but he found it out. Otherwise he would not ask her if he is her Husband. :tears: But even without knowing I´m sure he fall in love again.

They have to make a lot of Photos together .... but will they vanish when he have to leave like the Gun and the Bullet. grrr...  that would be unfair.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Yeon Joo: Do you...remember me?
Kang Chul: Let's date properly, just like other couples.
Kang Chul: You have to give me a chance to chase you.
Killer: You have lost the qualification to be the main character. You are now a fugitive and murderer. Do you want to go back and see?
Kang Chul: There's only one solution, which is to end the story the way that your father and I planned. Promise me one thing, draw the scenario for me.
Yeon Joo: Like this again? Drawing it as a dream?
Killer: Now I am just waiting for you to disappear.
Kang Chul: The variables have been determined, we should use it.
Kang Chul: From now on, I will save myself. (?)

@parisonheaven thank you for d translation.

My heart skipped a beat reading the line: You have to give me a chance to chase you

Omo.. That ups the expectation in ep12. We saw how he was before the reset. He was so sweet n cute with the book and the hair tie and almost hankypanky before the bodyguard walked it. Wonder second tym around what will kang chul surprise us with. I also note in the preview he looks cheeky when the scene shows him in yj's room. Pripr to reset she spends all that tym in his room in the penthouse. Interesting this tym ard its in her room at her world.

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

KC: When a person keeps going through irrational things, he becomes crazy. You can just think that I’m crazy. Right now, I don’t have any thoughts. For a month, I’ve done everything that I could think of to do, but there was no resolution that I could find. Now, I only have two choices left. Be arrested or turn myself in. After that, the law takes over. And, if I do that, then I’ll rot in prison forever. I’m following the destiny that’s been determined for me. No matter how how hard I try, how much effort I put in, it’s the same result. I guess my life is meant for a sad ending.  

@stroppyse thank you! I owez wait to readur translation before i go off for thr night. Sorry i cut ur post. Justthe lastpart kang chul said so self deprecating and sad. Hes being realistic. And jus like the firsttime when he sees sh disappearing and yj threatened by ghost - he feels defeated. It sucks big time to know hes a created character meant to live in predetermined conditions. If his free will has caused that much deviations in the past, surely a conscious will can do more?

So this is my last post of the night

The stares KC directs at YJ in ep 10

IMG_20160825_231629.jpg

• Like 18