[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

4 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@Rania Zeid thank you  soooo much for sharing the translation .. now that we understand what they said everything seems more exciting and thrilling to watch !! I agree with @shin.u to call you ferrari girl hahahahaa after all kangcheol rides a ferrari and you love kang cheol don't you :P 

@sakura2016 maybe the police was after her because they suspected her to be the one who stabbed KC on the roof ?? and i thought also about that smile but i said maybe it's just a sad smile for someone who is surrendering not like a real smile you know ?? And for the scenes beforehand .. maybe it was him looking for the truth and with that broken device he found it out ?? Anyyyywayyyyyy it's already wednesday in korea so only hours are left to find out :D 

@i.am.bugz.funny i understand your concern about the first episode only but still i personally think that it'll be a double digit kkkkk :P 

hey how about we make some kind of poll about it .. everyone should post what he things the ratings would be and your expectations just like they did in the v app interview yesterday 

1/ one digit

2/two digits

:D come on let's play  kkkkkk

i'lll say it's two digits .. i love the drama already .. international fans live it too.. LJS and HHJ and the cast loves it too ... the directors and the ones who read it even before it was confirmed praised it a lot... so i think koreans might do just the same and adore it even ;););)  

#wfighting :D  

I don't think they really suspect her since she's the one who asked people to call 119 and the one who saved him before the medical aid came!! plus we have Kang Cheol's ennemy who was the procecuter who framed hin in his family's murder case and he's now in the congress so he have many people in the police who will follow his orders so he can have a hand in the police going after her and then getting locked in the prison, temporerly I think!! (that's my speculation)

and I saw the smile differently from you but all of this needs to be seen properly in the drama to know what's really happening but I don't see Kang Cheol a person who would try to commite suicide!! he did it once when he was too young and felt like everything crashing on him feeling powerless to do anything but now Kang Cheol has grown into a strong man who'll face whatever he'll go through heads on, even though he'll be in pain!! 

I'll go with 2/ double digit!! I sooooo hope that!! :D

Fighting!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

now Rania must be in full worrying mode!! :sweatingbullets:

I agree with you that this is new for the viewers but as long as it's presented the right way (which looks like they made sure to do so) everything will go smoothly and the drama will win the viewers interest and Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo made a great job portraying their roles and stole the fans hearts while the drama still didn't air yet so we can be assured that everything has been prepared the right way to have a successful drama that will be loved and remembered as the 1st of its own kind in K-dramaland!! 

I don't think that's where the drama will go but it can be what Yeon Joo's father is afraid of plus Kang Cheol knows a secret that only the two of them knows of so he mut kill him to keep the secret a secret!! but we need to watch the drama to know what's really happening and why it's happening!! 

I don't know how things will go but I can trust that whatever the father is afraid of (to call Kang Cheol a monster) is only in his mind, yes Kang Cheol will seek justice for his family but he won't kill to reach that, he only needs to find the one who ruined his life and make him have the punishment he deserves for what he did and if he ended up loosing the sight of right and wrong out of pain I'm sure Yeon Joo will bring him back to his right minde!!

I really want to see Kang Cheol face to face with Yeon Joo's father and know the secret that the father wants to hide that desperatly and yes I think that Kang Cheol is real somehow but we need the drama to answer us for all these questions!!

Sure - it is a risk to get on the Start with a Story like this - because Korean Viewes seems to be difficult from time to time - and I still believe elders have much to say what to watch. W is not really ment for the whole Family to watch as I see it. But .... one the brave will take the risc - and only on that way they can win too.

It´s not just a cute RomCom - thats why I love it so much. But hey - tomorrow we will know more. How to predict the unpredictable. Only 1,5 hours and I can say today is W Day.

We all can see how much effort MBC made to make this new Drama popular. I believe it will work out fine. I love the Cast - and I believe korean People too. SO right now - we all have to be confident. Sometimes to believe in the best - will bring the best. So I keep on believe - this will become a success. I personaly don´t care for rates - but I hope it so much for the whole team who will made my dream come true.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, uknowahah said:

Yes.. poor girl. I'd never want to get into that kind of situation. I wouldn't have handled it the way she did. She must have been stressed out still. 

Anyway, thanks for the translation! 

I just did a simple music video with the materials found in the long preview. 
A little something for me as well as you guys before we go insane waiting for tomorrow.. enjoy!

I too have a good feeling that our W will kick off with a two digit rating. :heart:

thank you so much for the MV :wub: I hope you'll keep making them in the future too!! :) 

the minute 1:19 broke my heart!!! this is the 1st time I see Kang Cheol surrounded by his family's dead bodies!! :tears: how devastating to see all his family killed before his own eyes!!! :tears:

5 hours ago, nefariouskat said:

Not sure if anyone shared. The chi subbed version of the long preview!

Wednesday is coming!!! 

thank you for the video!! :) unfortunatly I don't understand chinese so I'm still waiting for the english sub version!! :( 

5 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

KANG CHUL VERSION OF EXPECTATION VS. REALITY

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's awesome in both!!! :wub:

• Like 4

Today is the day  Fighthing!!!

JRozbc1.gif9tOuSTw.gif

CnvPl74UkAE_nXc.jpg

By Park Jin-hai

At a time when the star-studded "Uncontrollably Fond" on KBS is suffering from an unexpected fall in viewership, MBC aims to take the crown with the new romantic thriller "W," which will premiere Wednesday.(TODAY)

Starring actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Han Hyo-joo, "W" deals with crossing over from the real world to a world of another dimension. Actress Han, who plays the role of Doctor Oh Yeon-ju in the real world, meets actor Lee, who plays an Olympic gold medalist and media mogul Kang Chul in the webtoon world called "W" and both find life's purpose. 

Song Jae-jung, who wrote the sci-fi romance drama "Nine: Nine Time Travels" and won big acclaim for his original story plot, scripted "W," and Jung Dae-yoon, whose earlier jobs included the romantic comedy "She Was Pretty," joined as director.

The 16-episode drama is based on a reader falling into the cartoon world and falling in love with the cartoon character. And the character realizes that he is a virtual cartoon character and not real, the cartoon character then goes beyond the control of the cartoonist. 

Actress Han, who returns to the small screen six years after the period drama "Dong Yi" (2010), says the script is the reason she joined the drama.

"I've been away from drama for a long time. So I thought that if I were to do a drama again, it has to be a dramatic one and W is the one," said Han during a press conference at MBC headquarters in central Seoul, Monday. "When I finished reading the first chapter of the script, I couldn't wait to see what came next. The drama's genre is also very unique."

Lee, who has become a hallyu star by starring in successive hit dramas, including "Pinocchio" and "I Can Hear Your Voice," agrees. "Any actor who has seen the script would have wanted to be a part of it. It's a script that you only get once in a life time."

Director Song says it's a story of a man and a woman who discover their raison d'etre while living in different dimensions in Seoul in 2016, "There's suspense, horror, comedy and romance."

"W" will premiere on Wednesday at 10 p.m.(TODAY)

• Like 7

8 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

how will you rate the witer style of writing a story? from 1to 10... I haven't watched any of his works... so I have no idea how good W will be? but I'm putting my trust to writer-nim... this will be good...

In my opinion, she's a pretty solid writer. All of her plots are tight-knit and very appealing, drawing the audience in. From what I've seen from Nine and her other drama Queen In Hyun's Man, I'd give her 8.5/10. Do watch Nine if you're up to it, you won't regret it ;)

• Like 5

6 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

FANGIRLING YEON JOO

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we know we know but not in front of him Yeon Joo-ah!! you'll look like a crazy woman to him!! which you successfully did!! :lol:

6 hours ago, irenetan said:

Cr: 李钟硕的泡沫君

"W-Two Worlds" Long Preview

Still puzzled about this scene...  sk_thumb.gif

me too!! I'm wandering "was Kang Cheol who dragged him there?" "did he see him?" "was he the one who stabbed him?" "how?"

I better stop or the question won't end!!

6 hours ago, uknowahah said:

Someone from the comic is obviously trying to kill him. Perhaps he mistook him for KC and hence tries so hard to kill him.

maybe!! but didn't he see who stubbed him? I'm sure that it's not Kang Cheol but who and why?!! plus he wanted to kill Kang Cheol before getting stabbed in the other world and we know that he wants to hide some sercret by killing Kang Cheol!!

Cr: As tagged

thank you for the gifs!! :wub:

Hmm... I was thinking maybe they want to make use of him to cross over to the real world. 

by stabbing him?!!! ahhhhhhh I can't get it!!! I just have to wait likely!! 

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

bandage it seems :blink:

oh!! did he get hurt?!! hopefully not!! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

the kiss also I don't think it's a dream ...but maybe I'm wrong...but hopefully those two kisses should be real... not a dream only....

edit :sorry for topping the page without nothing to share....

no I'm sure they are real though they are dreamy!!! :wub:

5 hours ago, irenetan said:

Hide contents

Cr: Baidu李钟硕吧官博

I just noticed how Kang Cheol crossed his arms watching Yeon Joo while she's dying inside not knowing what to do!!! :lol: this man will enjoy watching her unexplaned actions!! :lol: I really love how he's looking at her!! "what's it now?!!"

73e7ef66gw1f5yh3ai6k3g209u0684qr.gif

cr:  Baidu李钟硕吧官博

5 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Annyeong Worldies!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to W: Two Worlds' successful presscon yesterday!! and WoW! more than 25 pages since yesterday! Guys, you're all amazing :w00t: 

credit as tagged

thanks for the shout out @i.am.bugz.funny! returning the favor i see ;) how's Steffie, Caroline & Klaus?? btw :P          I mentioned you because I knew you're from this thread and i liked your ES+YD mv. ;) very nice and distracting siggie you've got there :D feels like wanna dance too..hahaha

i'm definitely joining you guys here. I can't let myself be deprived of Jongsuk's intense acting. 

Besides, i get to be with my friends from other threads @Rania Zeid @irenetan @myaShe @nonski @thea2410 @VIP_Cake @moomooz @dhia205 @parmma @pinocchioAsh @MarieJose and others. :wub: 

Hello to all HHJ lovers here as well.  I think HJ is one of the most accomplished actress of her generation. :wub: I'm so glad JS got the chance to work with her. Seeing all those fanarts, stills, interviews and now those kisses...these two are so gonna burn the screen:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Yay! Today is the BIG day we've all been waiting for. :w00t: Tonight, we'll get to see the premiere of one of the most talked about drama, W. I'm positive it will be a runaway hit :) 

W Fighting!!! Kang Cheol & Yeon Joo Fighting!!!

hi!! I'm glad you're joining us!! who would miss Lee Jon Seok's drama right?!! :) the entire drama looks great and I hope everything turne out to be great and the team and drama receive all the love they deserves!! :) 

Fighting!!!

4 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Twenty eight hours until we see him again... technically less than 24...but mere mortals like me would need subtitles.. :(

I've been silent lurking here... my mum hasn't been well and she just had a surgery today... seeing Sukie's updates and pictures has been my saving grace for the past few weeks... Can't wait for tomorrow :heart:  finally the countdown is down to hours... :)

Happiness, thy name is Lee Jong Suk.. :D

Hwaitingggg W team! I'll be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed !! :)

I'm sorry to here about your mother and I hope she's better now and pray she'll recover soon!!

yeahhhh we're counting the hours!! :D but can't you watch him without subtitles then watch with subtitles? I'm planning in watching livestream, then raw, then with english sub!! :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh Fighting!! and lets hope for the best!! :D 

hope we'll see you discussing the drama with us not only as a silent lurker!! :) 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Thanks a ton @Rania Zeid..she's still in the recovery room... no sleep for me tonight.. but I have his pictures to keep me sane.. :)

I mean...just look at that face... it's like...Awwww Baby... awwwww... sigh..  Awwwwwwww! 

Sigh.. :P you get my drift... :P

I pray for her fast recovery!! :)

this is for you if you still lurking here!! :)

Kang Cheol's smile!! :wub:

tumblr_oak99xnKnO1tjcz9jo1_500.gif

tumblr_oak9lnEeG31tjcz9jo9_500.gif

tumblr_oak9lnEeG31tjcz9jo8_500.gif

now the tensed Kang Cheol!! :wub: 

tumblr_oak9i0SLVW1tjcz9jo5_500.gif

cr: supernad2

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I go to sleep and wake up to see that this thread has gained like 7 pages... what the!? lol Think it will be possible to hit 200 before the drama premieres? :P 

Thank you guys for the long preview translations! 

Less than 18 hours away!

I think it will pass 200 pages before the 1st episode!! :D we're page 197 and we still have around 14 hours till 10 pm KST!! :D

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Sure - it is a risk to get on the Start with a Story like this - because Korean Viewes seems to be difficult from time to time - and I still believe elders have much to say what to watch. W is not really ment for the whole Family to watch as I see it. But .... one the brave will take the risc - and only on that way they can win too.

It´s not just a cute RomCom - thats why I love it so much. But hey - tomorrow we will know more. How to predict the unpredictable. Only 1,5 hours and I can say today is W Day.

We all can see how much effort MBC made to make this new Drama popular. I believe it will work out fine. I love the Cast - and I believe korean People too. SO right now - we all have to be confident. Sometimes to believe in the best - will bring the best. So I keep on believe - this will become a success. I personaly don´t care for rates - but I hope it so much for the whole team who will made my dream come true.

I agree with you and I said it before big wins comes with big risks!! I'm puting my trust on the entire team to give us a memoriable drama and like I wish only cares about the ratings for the team to feel that his hardwork has payed off and hope they'll receive all the love they deserve!!

let's hope for the best and enjoy the drama!! W Fighting!!!

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Today is D Day! Are you ready? 

always ready!!! :D

37 minutes ago, moomooz said:

OUR W DAY HAS COME!!!! Sweeeetttttt. Tonight shall camp in this thread and spam my refresh button ;) 

cr to owner 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome to W camp!!!! :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

STOP!!!! WAIT!!!! What have I miss - Why recovery Room????

it's our friend @pinocchioAsh's mother who is sick and had a surgery today/yesterday and still in the recovery room!!

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

Yessss... the day has finally arrived!!! 15 more hrs!!! :w00t:

can't believe we're almost half a day away from W's 1st episode!! soooooooooo excited!!! :w00t:

• Like 3

Hi

Thank you to the thread contributers!

ANTICIPATION IS GROWING! less than 15 hours to go, will I get any sleep tonight......

I am praying to the GODS that streaming will go smoothly for me

Do we have anyone volunteering to do live recapping? 

• Like 5

and Lee Jong Seok's  W #5 is.....

cr: viki

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I was wondering what would be Lee Jong Seok's 5th W and I believe Woo Bin was the best choice!!! may their friendship remain forever!!! :heart:

Spoiler

for who missed the other 4 W of Lee Jong Seok!! enjoy it!! :D 

cr: viki

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Hi

ANTICIPATION IS GROWING! less than 15 hours to go, will I get any sleep tonight......

I believe @AuroraRain said she will be doing a live updates on her Twitter (https://twitter.com/_AuroraRain_) :) 

I'll try to as well, if the live stream will be kind enough haha. 

Can't believe it's finally W-Day ! 

Here's our handsome bodyguard :) 

2016072101001594600114161.jpg

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Hi

me too!! I hope I can watch livestream without connection problem and without my family calling me to do this and that!! 

I'm not good in that so I hope we'll have many friends who'd do it for us!!

• Like 3