[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

12 hours ago, xraiyax said:

almost totally oversaw your reply >o<

Well, that makes much more sense o.o

If I'm not mistaken Wad was in Chemical Engineering while the rest is at Industrial Engineering.. and if my memories is still working I remember somewhere in the special chapters (as P'delightful said) an inter departmental games, there as such a a basketball tournament between Wad and Kong...

*PS correct me on this

Laters!!! My SOTUS FamBam!!! :heart:

It's SOTUSDAY!!!!

• Like 2

May I ask if P' @delightful still give permission to member who uploaded your subbed episodes thru googledrive for other members who can't use Mega app? Coz i recall before sotus went to hiatus the eps used to be uploaded to gdrive too under your permission. 

It's just that it's soo hard for me to download thru Mega (idk why it always breaks down halfway), so i'm really lagging behind to watch your subs now :""

But i totally understand if it's no longer permitted since it's your copyright..and thanks always for all your hardwork :wub:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ed Gar said:

Hi @delightful. . . SoulmatesPH BTW . . . I'm glad that I can help you providing the raw video 

WOW!!! Another Kababayan!!! Maraming salamat sa pagtulong!!! (Thanks for helping P'delightful)

7 hours ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

Hi guysss im new to this. Please take a good care of me. Btw, i know i should not tell this, but today is my birthday(17/12/16) hahahaha i really hope to get episode 13 kissing scene of singto and krist as my birthday gift. Anyways good to join you guys. :wub:

Happy Beerday!!! wishing that you the best plus the kissing scene that we are all been wishing/waiting for!!!

7 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Welcome! So many people born in December haha my birthday is next week ^^

CHEERS!!!! to all December Babies!!! :heart:

3 hours ago, scheela said:

Happy Birthday!

Mine is also 17/12 but its not the next day yet (Germany), have to wait for another hour^^

CHEERS!!!! to all December Babies!!! :heart:

Laters my SOTUS FamBam!!! thanks for the concerns, I'm getting good (yesterday I'm not feeling well.... knowing today is Sotusday... I should have enough energy for later live stream!!! hahaha...)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, delightful said:

Oh no!! My world just came crashing down! What are we going to do?!?! Can anyone get a 1080 HD link of SOTUS from LINE TV? PM me if you have a solution... I'm gonna go cry in bed now. :tears:

It's okay if it's not HD, dear @delightful.. 480p is good enough quality to watch :)

And happy birthday to all December people! :wub: 

Happy SATURDAY! ❤

• Like 5

13 hours ago, alittlejetty said:

So happy for this, ill be waiting for the eng sub. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1773255912935111&id=100007521586113

K : Real kiss? Yes it's real kiss. the truth is I said with the director for to do something real than just mouth touch, what's it called? Jub? (Thai slang about mouth touching kiss)
S : Ahh yes
K : Yeah like that but I felt it's not real so I asked about Real kiss. Director said do it if you're ok. I asked P'Sing for real kiss & he's ok so we’re real kiss
S : Real kiss, yes real kiss
Interviewer : Singto's ok. Were you surprise?
S : No
K : I thing we thought the same thing
S : Yes I thought if we decide for played this , we should work hard for it

Thanks to FB Theerapong Promdee for translating :wub:

• Like 22

Spoiler
5 hours ago, seha Tsun said:

“P’Arthit, what are you doing here?”

The owner of the name turned around to look at the person calling his name. His eyes grew wider, he couldn’t believe the person he had just thought about was standing in front of him. He couldn’t help but ask the other person.

“Kongpope, you haven’t left?”

Kongpope showed a worried expression, he didn’t want to create any discomfort for the other person.  Arthit probably thought that he wasn’t here anymore. But Kongpope still answered truthfully.

“No, I didn’t want to go home right at this moment.”

At that moment for Kongpope meant right after the wedding had ended. He was truly happy for the love between the groom and bride, but it was making him think of his own situation. He couldn’t help but feel a certain pain deep in his heart.

He knew… the feelings that had built up in his heart were hard to accept. Not just in society, but even within himself, he was confused. And the person he had given his heart to, there was no way to rush him into it. But to completely stop him from having those feelings, that was impossible too.

He had told P’Pern to go home first, he didn’t feel like going back to his dorm. He didn’t want to just go home and watch the balcony across from his room alone. He wanted to walk around, to use his head to think things through quietly.

Kongpope let out a sigh, he was just about to turn around and leave in another direction without saying a word. But before he could move the voice from the person in front of him asked a short question.

“Are you hungry?”

It was a question that didn’t have any reasons behind it, it made Kongpope confused.

“I’m hungry, go find something to eat with me.”

After saying that, the person that was hungry turned around and walked out of the parking lot, leaving the other person in confusion to think over those words. He came to the conclusion that the other person had just invited him along to find something to eat together.

Even if he didn’t understand what Arthit was doing, Kongpope couldn’t help his own legs from following. They came out of the street from the hotel and walked over to the main street. There were cars running back and forth, they walked for quite some time before finding a noodle shop on the side of the road. There were a few customers already sitting there.

Kongpope sat down after Arthit at a little table.  The waiter came over and to take their orders. The person that invited Kongpope started to order quickly.

“I want the egg noodle with wontons in tom-yum special.”

“Then I’ll get small rice noodles in clear broth with meatballs.”

His usual order, at first he thought Arthit would laugh but he didn’t say anything.

… One bowl of egg noodle with wonton in tom-yum and one bowl of rice noodles in clear broth and meatballs. It made him think of the time he and Arthit went to eat noodles together. Arthit had switched their bowls with the reason of wanting him to try new flavors. And Arthit had ordered it just for him.

… A simple reason, but it shook his heart, which had turned into something that stuck in his heart.

But those moments wouldn’t repeat itself, because the person who ordered the egg noodles in tom-yum took his bowl and added a bunch of ground up dried peppers. He picked up the noodles with his chopstick and shoved them into his mouth without wasting any time.

Kongpope then started to eat his dish, he picked up the meatball that he liked and put it into his mouth first.

“You like to eat meatballs?”

“Yes.”

“Here, take this.”

… Again… How many times has it been that P’Arthit did something like this?

… Arthit would act like he didn’t care to the point where Kongpope wanted to stop his feelings. But in the end he would give him hope again, these manners never went away. Kongpope should be used to these manners, but in the end he would over think everything on his own. And then it was him that would get hurt in the end.

… Hurt from having hope that didn’t lead anywhere or have any clear meanings.

“P’Arthit, why are you doing this to me?”

“What am I doing?”

“You really don’t know or are you just pretending to not know?”

The hand that was picking up the egg noodles stopped suddenly, but it started moving again as he let the question flow away with the air. Instead he commented on something else that was unrelated.

“If you don’t eat it quickly your noodles will become bloated.”

Kongpope looked at the person who had just changed the subject, he was still busy eating his egg noodles without any care for the conversation. But his actions only confirmed something.

… P’Arthit knew it already.

… He knew what Kongpope meant and he still chooses to do these things. He still chooses to make it unclear for Kongpope. Sometimes P’Arthit would let him get close, but then at times he would push him away. To the point where he now doesn’t know where he should stand, and there is only one person that can answer that question.

… He wanted to know… What was P’Arthit thinking?

But there was no point in asking when the other person wasn’t interested in listening.

Once they were done P’Arthit got up and led the way out of the restaurant.

At first he thought P’Arthit would go look for a taxi or get on a bus, but that wasn’t it…

P’Athit kept on walking as he followed behind, he hadn’t kept track of the distance they had walked. When he looked up they were already standing in front of the Rama 8 bridge, it’s lights were beautifully contrasting the dark sky of Bangkok

Reading this spoiler again and I can't believe we're getting to see it tonight. O M G

We've come so far. :bawling: Our babies will finally be together! 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, wretchedgryff said:

haha.. thanks!

when would the next ep be subbed?

(anticipating the excitement on next ep.. lol)

Live stream would be tonight 11pm PH time (so far no notice for a delay)... Check the forum from time to time for the link of the live stream...

Prolly tomorrow or early monday if there's no conflict of the HD copy as per P' @delightful (The crowned Princess of SOTUS Kingdom) and her Right Hand P' @baw74 to encode...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, allmylove103 said:

K : Real kiss? Yes it's real kiss. the truth is I said with the director for to do something real than just mouth touch, what's it called? Jub? (Thai slang about mouth touching kiss)
S : Ahh yes
K : Yeah like that but I felt it's not real so I asked about Real kiss. Director said do it if you're ok. I asked P'Sing for real kiss & he's ok so we’re real kiss
S : Real kiss, yes real kiss
Interviewer : Singto's ok. Were you surprise?
S : No
K : I thing we thought the same thing
S : Yes I thought if we decide for played this , we should work hard for it

Thanks to FB Theerapong Promdee for translating :wub:

I think that's what we called professional. Krist and Singto gonna be a great actor in the future. Amen :)

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, two5four3 said:

Live stream would be tonight 11pm PH time (so far no notice for a delay)... Check the forum from time to time for the link of the live stream...

Prolly tomorrow or early monday if there's no conflict of the HD copy as per P' @delightful (The crowned Princess of SOTUS Kingdom) and her Right Hand P' @baw74 to encode...

oh wow, thank you..

i really like how delightful put in some lines (personal reactions) at the strong scenes, the "you pink milk monster" its making me feel like im watching with someone on real time. haha.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

I'm not going to comment on.......  and 2) I really didn't mention my story to get any advice, but simply as an example of how drama can come from within even if everything is alright. So... de rien and ne t'en fais pas. ;)

No offence taken. Next time I shall bite my tongue and say nothing. 

6 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Sotus isn't a soap opera, though. It's a drama that prides itself of being very realistic. So it's fairly close to reality and I doubt that Bittersweet, being one of the TV show writers would allow them to add anything solely for drama/entertainment if it doesn't have any actual substance to it.

Bites tongue. Theee I 'an reth' rain i'elf 'en I ' ant ooo. :)

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Thank you for all the help with the HD links everyone. I don't know how to express how wonderful you all are to me! I've been so spoiled by Jjong's 1080p HD videos that it was hard for me to go back to anything less, especially for ep.13, where we MIGHT get the kiss scene. But I really am happy with whatever we get, and 720p should do until we can get the 1080p. You know what the good news with that is? It'll encode faster! LOL! And upload faster as the file size is smaller!!!!

And sorry for not being on Soompi more often in the last couple of days, damn work!!! I'll be home and ready for ep.13 tomorrow (for me) when it airs.. it's still Friday here. 0_0 So.. no worries for that.. we'll get it on time. Okay, off to finish up some unfinished businesses! Oh, anyone Vietnamese in here? I have to say that after working 9 days in a row I needed something to make me feel better and making a BIG pot of pho was the answer! I ate soooo much!!  And ... maybe the bottle of wine helped too? I'm a little intoxicated right now... LOL! It's all gooood though... All good.

My current mood is....

Off topic

I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD IF I WANTED TO BECAUSE... SOTUS EP. 13 IS COMING OUT SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY, THIS IS THE SEXIEST/BEAST-LIKE IMAGE I'VE GOT OF ANYONE..you see, I'm very innocent. I don't have any 'inappropriate' images.

Edited by delightful
off topic

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Thank you for all the help with the HD links everyone. I don't know how to express how wonderful you all are to me! I've been so spoiled by Jjong's 1080p HD videos that it was hard for me to go back to anything less, especially for ep.13, where we MIGHT get the kiss scene. But I really am happy with whatever we get, and 720p should do until we can get the 1080p. You know what the good news with that is? It'll encode faster! LOL! And upload faster as the file size is smaller!!!!

And sorry for not being on Soompi more often in the last couple of days, damn work!!! I'll be home and ready for ep.13 tomorrow (for me) when it airs.. it's still Friday here. 0_0 So.. no worries for that.. we'll get it on time. Okay, off to finish up some unfinished businesses! Oh, anyone Vietnamese in here? I have to say that after working 9 days in a row I needed something to make me feel better and making a BIG pot of pho was the answer! I ate soooo much!!  And ... maybe the bottle of wine helped too? I'm a little intoxicated right now... LOL! It's all gooood though... All good.

My current mood is....

Hide contents

I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD IF I WANTED TO BECAUSE... SOTUS EP. 13 IS COMING OUT SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY, THIS IS THE SEXIEST/BEAST-LIKE IMAGE I'VE GOT OF ANYONE..you see, I'm very innocent. I don't have any 'inappropriate' images.

White!!! *drools*

don't quote images, gifs, videos

@delightful thanks for your hardwork in subbing this series. And thanks for that White's pic! :heart:

So here's Captain *drools*

Off topic

Spoiler

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 1

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, nimbus0410 said:

White!!! *drools*

@delightful thanks for your hardwork in subbing this series. And thanks for that White's pic! :heart:

So here's Captain *drools*

Reveal hidden contents

That's already in my collection! And you're welcome! I'm working on My Lil Boy 2 right now. I hope to get it done before tomorrow's EP.13 episode.

Here's something to keep us all sane until then...

Screenshot_2016_12_16_10_35_50_1.png 

Edited by delightful

13 hours ago, littlecoffeeaddict said:

Hi guysss im new to this. Please take a good care of me. Btw, i know i should not tell this, but today is my birthday(17/12/16) hahahaha i really hope to get episode 13 kissing scene of singto and krist as my birthday gift. Anyways good to join you guys. :wub:

Welcome here :w00t: Happy Birthday to you. (let's hope that kiss happens tonight! :phew::wub:

9 hours ago, scheela said:

Happy Birthday!

Mine is also 17/12 but its not the next day yet (Germany), have to wait for another hour^^

It's 17th now. Happy Birthday to you too! :wub:

HAPPY SOTUSDAY TO ALL!

Sharing live link that works: http://www.zaatvhd.com/one-hd-3.html (Now we just need to wait~~)

• Like 5