[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, Limerence Subs said:

I am officially done with these two.... :/ 

I am never ever going to get over this scene. LOL What exactly did Flirt Kong say that Cute Monster Pink Milk is so flustered. 

I think he just asked to eat dinner together. "Date" night. :) 

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 1

Hi, I'm Laura from Indonesia, always been a silent reader in this forum but the KISS scene makes me want to scream out loud enough to make me want to comment in here.

I know SOTUS because of my friend, male friend and he is straight (I guess), asked me to download SOTUS. I was already like BL and never try to hide it so I think he knew about it. Never ever in my mind SOTUS is BL, so I just simply download it from ep 1-8 from kissasian and give the file to him. Been a week the video on my laptop but never watch it then I feel bored (always repeat LS, MIR & 7 days) so I decide what kind of series SOTUS is? Then..... OMG I got hooked and sink deeeeeeeep... Now that male friend (whom used to be just usual kind of friend) become my best friend... xixixixixi

SOTUS now become my life... i kind of can't be reach by everyone who not know SOTUS because i reserve this day only for SOTUS...

For me SOTUS is the next level of art, from the story until the actor, they really put greatness in one place. Bittersweet wrote the story so beautiful, SingTo and Krist act it beyond my expectation, they really a good actor (can't wait their next project). When I first read delightful translation of the novel also spoiler of which scene going to happen in the next episode I imagine it but the series much better then my imagination. Singto and Krist play it perfectly like they were Kongpope and P'Arthit! Maybe they had chemistry since they were close friend in real life even before this project, but for me there is no awkward looking act, it's too natural and give me a goosbump

Okay comment in here not enough before saying thank you so so much for our Crown Princess of Sotus Kingdom @delightful for translating it making me become more more more Crazy....

Also nice to meet and know all of you guys... Hope we can be friend and become crazy together~ :grimace::grimace:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

I can also learn chinese, korean, japanese, philippinos language, and when Guatemala will publish BL series, i will learrn their language too!

Seriously, you don't have another offer for help Sotus addict? 

ps: Thaîlande is the foreign country i know the best. I visited it from north to south, east to west, then i visited Cambodia, Viet Nam and Philippines and his diving places. My next destination is China. Do you think i have enough time to learn each language before to go there?

Guatemala's people speak Spanish!!! If you learn Spanish, when Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Panama, Colombia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Honduras, Cuba, Dominican Republic, etc. publish BL series, you will be able to enjoy them right away, no need to wait for sub. And when the subbed videos are available, you can just watch them one more time to understand and study more! And I do think there exist some BL series in Spanish already.

I learned Thai by myself one year before visiting Thailand the 1st time. It's a beautiful language. I also learned Chinese before visiting Taiwan. I've learn Korean and Japanese as well. I'm also considering learning Tagalog.

Seriously, if a country produce good BL series, I will invest in learning their language. And by far, I must say that I prefer Thai BL series the best! 

I watch SOTUS on live stream at the broadcasting hour, then on dailymotion for high-quality videos, and then with delightful's subbed version to check my listening, and finally read the corresponding chapters in the SOTUS book which I bought in Thailand when traveling there last month. If you call yourself a Sotus addict, you should do the same thing!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, korinohime said:

Hmmmmmm I joined Soompi only for this Sotus thread, and now I had to create a new fb account (that I'll probably never use just like my old one who died around 2011/2012)

But my problem is, I don't enjoy fb so I'm not planning on posting things or using it much outside of the group, soooooo will a new and empty profile be accepted in the group ?  45234645001128 40 Cute cartoon small fox Ali emoticons gif fox emoticons

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaah Sotus what am I ready to do for you.

this is so relatable tbh i just made soompi account yesterday and found out that i had to create fb account for sotus.

i never had fb acc and i thought i never will even when my friends told me to create one for education purpose. and here i am, my priorities are messed up lol

so don't worry you're not alone :cookie:

Edited by wifiislove
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, henry249 said:

Guatemala's people speak Spanish!!! If you learn Spanish, when Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Panama, Colombia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Honduras, Cuba, Dominican Republic, etc. publish BL series, you will be able to enjoy them right away, no need to wait for sub. And when the subbed videos are available, you can just watch them one more time to understand and study more! And I do think there exist some BL series in Spanish already.

I learned Thai by myself one year before visiting Thailand the 1st time. It's a beautiful language. I also learned Chinese before visiting Taiwan. I've learn Korean and Japanese as well. I'm also considering learning Tagalog.

Seriously, if a country produce good BL series, I will invest in learning their language. And by far, I must say that I prefer Thai BL series the best! 

I watch SOTUS on live stream at the broadcasting hour, then on dailymotion for high-quality videos, and then with delightful's subbed version to check my listening, and finally read the corresponding chapters in the SOTUS book which I bought in Thailand when traveling there last month. If you call yourself a Sotus addict, you should do the same thing!

wow, I envy your learning skills!! >o<
I am not so good in picking up languages so fast and easily I know people that are able to though.

I wish I would be a fast learner in languages too 

It would be so great to understand everything 

• Like 2

Protesting to Moderator "lupita311"

I felt like I'm a VICTIM of his/her work here, by randomly picking up and blaming for "Breaking the rules", while the other hundreds of people here are still ok. I've been using SOOMPI with this account since the SOTUS page 28 and now it's 640, so I have 285 posts to contribute and now I do not feel ok with sharing. I removed them because I'm not happy sharing my resources.

So I'm being childish and narrowed hearted to manually remove all of my posts. Too bad if you guys are quoting me, that means you are pretty much breaking "the rules" because I usually posted the pictures and links or GIF.

The moderator can easily send me a private message to warn me (he/she said it himself/herself that is a way to personally communicate) instead of editing my message and LEAVE A BIG READ COMMEND to make me personally feel humiliated. So, I'm not happy using this website anymore. But since I don't know how to "REMOVE" my account, so I have to do it one by one and it took me an hour to do it.

So, I felt like I'm punished and people are sensitive sometimes and easily sad with way to treat others. 

So, please remove my account, ban, or do anything you want.

Good luck to you all, my friends.

By SOOMPI.

• Like 5

This is just a thought but maybe a season 2 would center around a different couple (Prem/Wad anyone?) so the rest would still be a supporting cast so we could still see some Kong/Arthit cuteness. And how other couples (Aim/May) grow as well. (It would probably mean a time overlap for the special chapter episodes too.) Maybe even get Prae (almost wrote Prem, lol) a girlfriend and have a GL storyline. And now that I'm thinking about pairing them all off I think Bright and Ma-Prong (do I have her name right?) would make an interesting couple, I'm not sure they'd end up together at the end, but he's so girl crazy and she's so boy crazy, it might be interesting to watch (crash and burn)...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, LollipopWay said:

Just to let everyone in our sotus kingdom fam know, our crown princess @delightful has her own fb page to update all her translations and subs! Search 'Delightful Subs' on fb, you'll have to request to join the group :) 

That is awesome. But... what about those of us who (for very serious reasons) don't have and can't create a facebook account? Can we still access the subbed episodes? Is there any other way? Please???????:tears::tears::tears:

8 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Is it just me or is he breathing heavily watching that kiss? :wub:

Yes. Singto LOOKS all calm and collected, but if you pay attention to his breathing, he's all short-breath and chest heaving. He's SO invested in that scene!

8 hours ago, sotus13 said:

But, you guys know what's the funniest scene in tonight's episode?? It's the scene when Arthit was yelling and going back to 'head hazer mode' and Kongpope just stood there, staring, smiling sweetly at him. Not even in the slightest scared or intimidated. :w00t:

LOL, yes!!! He's looking at him almost like he's thinking, "Oh, my little baby is so cute. I really wanna pinch his wittle cheekies when he puts on his hazing bravado."

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Protesting to Moderator "lupita311"

I felt like I'm a VICTIM of his/her work here, by randomly picking up and blaming for "Breaking the rules", while the other hundreds of people here are still ok. I've been using SOOMPI with this account since the SOTUS page 28 and now it's 640, so I have 285 posts to contribute and now I do not feel ok with sharing. I removed them because I'm not happy sharing my resources.

So I'm being childish and narrowed hearted to manually remove all of my posts. Too bad if you guys are quoting me, that means you are pretty much breaking "the rules" because I usually posted the pictures and links or GIF.

The moderator can easily send me a private message to warn me (he/she said it himself/herself that is a way to personally communicate) instead of editing my message and LEAVE A BIG READ COMMEND to make me personally feel humiliated. So, I'm not happy using this website anymore. But since I don't know how to "REMOVE" my account, so I have to do it one by one and it took me an hour to do it.

So, I felt like I'm punished and people are sensitive sometimes and easily sad with way to treat others. 

So, please remove my account, ban, or do anything you want.

Good luck to you all, my friends.

By SOOMPI.

I more than with you on this @Jay BudLight!    

We did have a very jovial humane discourse herein handling each others' varying viewpoints and missteps bloodlessly. 

When being technically correct gets precedence over human courtesy, there's no worth hanging on to it.

• Like 5

So finally the kiss arrived but also a lot of other important sentences here and there that i am sure @delightful will help us to understand particularly what the groom said. I have however enjoyed the face of P'Arthit while looking at Kong during the lunch, very much in love without saying anything. On the bridge despite the several 'shemai' that could sound i presume in English 'is that right or in french 'n'est pas' still Kong wishes to follow him everywhere a so clear 'dai' really a great episode but i assume next one will be even greater despite i have watched some curving n the teaser. Have you all a good sunday and wait patiently the sub that those great people are doing for us shortly 

49 minutes ago, wifiislove said:

this is so relatable tbh i just made soompi account yesterday and found out that i had to create fb account for sotus.

i never had fb acc and i thought i never will even when my friends told me to create one for education purpose. and here i am, my priorities are messed up lol

so don't worry you're not alone :cookie:

Haha yeah my friend asked me to join fb since almost 1year and I always refused  and now here I am, immediately creating an account lol

Ah we really have our priorities straight (not that straight tho /slaps myself/)  SOTUS power is amazing.

ps: thanks for the cookie fufu

16 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

wait is everyone moving to fb or something? I swear I miss half the things happening in the forums.

Few hours ago the mods came & gave a warning, while reminding us of the rules, and one of them was the fact that sharing a download link isn't allowed so @delightful can't post the link to the subbed episode here now. So she created a fb group where she will share her work and where everyone is allowed to talk about anything related to sotus.

That's where everyone went, there is 1k+ members in the group at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it doesn't mean that this thread will die though, I love coming here and read everyone's posts.

Edited by korinohime
added another quote+answer to avoid a double-post
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

wait is everyone moving to fb or something? I swear I miss half the things happening in the forums.

P'delightful will be posting the subs because she no longer can post them here. The group is titled Delightful subs.

• Like 4