[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh.. what an episode.. reading from all the recaps, i dont feel like downloading tmr's sub episode as i normally do in the past few weeks. I will wait until the final episode then download it togehter...

Did the writer not know that viewers hates time jump, especially in rom-com? gosh... and what conclusion of SH's rant with Shaman? sigh... LR LR pls end with a big bang tmr!

Unless the writer wants to compare with Reply88's hateful ending with LR's ending???

Urgh.. at least in the last episode, we see SH in his shorts again! but funny based on the new BTS a few hours ago, more of SH's pictures alone rather than with BN...

You're welcome dear @kokodus

From last week I tried to be positive, but  now i can't

I will skip today episode...huft.... Shim Bonui Jinjaaa....:angry: You and your supertitious make me frustrated... huft... I really hope the car accident didn't happen and 2 eps left will be fun and much more lovey dovey moment....

BN blames herself:angry:

Break up :frown:

time skip....:expressionless:

Poor SH:bawling:

SW-NIM why did you do this to us? :bawling: You ruined this show.....

Guest emme85
30 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@emme85

I remember you! Thank you for doing screencaps for the past few eps and glad to see you doing it again!

Hahaha... thank u so much for remembering me.. *sobs* :D U did a nice job too~! 

I was really busy nowadays especially on weekdays.. so I had to drop screencapping for LR last week and thought I won't be continuing it again.. then my dear sis @siena407 told me that LR has only 2 more episodes this week and ask for me to help again for the last 2 .. and here I am.. I didn't even get to watch last week's eps and siena recapped the whole 2 eps to me this evening.. thanks again dear!! 

I enjoyed tonight's ep though as someone said before on why the heck would BN leave someone injured on the road??? and he got into that accident just to save her... hahahaha.. just unbelievable~~ :P 

But I do hope BN did get her strength again to go to SH as SH hoping for after a year~ :wub:

I still think I won't be able to watch ep15 with subs tomorrow, but I'll be here to join u guys again!! :) 

6 minutes ago, siena407 said:

Thank you sooooo much to all fellow screecapture, recapper @emy_rose @Eichhoernchen @andy78 @Howlongwillthisfandomlast @alekaonu and @emme85 

also for others who active during live broadcast @kokodus @sebnem @bonuibonui @fragglerock @miss_buttercup @debieg @holyfea and rest that i might forget to mentioned..

@emme85 glad youre backk unnie..hehehehe :heart:

1 more episodeee to go..i hope theres happy endinggg for out tiger couple..huksss... :bawling: writernim please not to disappointed us.... the story too frustrated today :expressionless:

Thank You and everyone you mentioned for all the recaps, screencaps and etc. 

I won't watch this episode today,even reading made me cry and to upset...:tears:

Omg my (our) poor heart(s). One whole episode of heartbreaks. I get, though, why Suho let her go. There's no point in forcing her to stay anymore. He did so much. He fought so hard for her. The past few episodes, we saw how much thought Suho put into helping her and how much he actually did. From way before they were together - backtrack to the fortune teller tour - all he did was to try to make her happier. Yet this. Yet THIS. Sigh. Yet, annoyingly, i can see how Bonui made that choice. Suho got hit by a car literally in front of her eyes. How can she not be shaken by that? I really don't see how that time jump is significant though. Right now i have absolutely zero idea what excuse the writer have to bring them back together. Right now, if LR is reality, both Suho and Bonui will never get back together and probably never get together with anyone again. They will simply end up with giant regrets. But since this is kdramaland, whether or not it makes sense, they will find their way back to each other. 

I have no doubt, still, that there will be a happy ending. Mainly because this is the writer's first project. He/she has yet to experiment enough with plots to need to write something 'interesting and different'. Moreover, with such a huge HJE and RJY fanbase, i don't think he dares to anger the audience and risk ruining his portfolio. 

Just that, seriously, the inertia to watch this episode is so high. The amount of heartache is as strong as the amount of sweetness from the earlier episodes. ): Need some hugs and chocolate and ice cream and Suhos. 

Oookay, so, I guess the time skip is needed so Bora's health is better so she can interact with Suho and so she can make her sister realizes that she's been wrong? (Besides in ep 11 Suho told her that she should tell Bonui that she should be happy, right?) Well since Suho's seen with Bora and her wheelchair.

Aaand... our couple is gonna reunite in the field of sunflower? (based on the fan taken bts pics)

*jumps to bed*

@debieg  imho, the writer would show us how genius suho is.. see, he gave up everything for everyone sake..

He jump in conclusion that he need to let bonui go..

Not insisting bonui to stay by his side n gave bonui time til bonui came to her sense n her own conclusion..

If it's not the drama, normal people who didnt know their story will say that Bonui left him cz he had nothing anymore, then they will start bitching bonui..

I hope the writer just troll us tonite.. Haha

@fragglerock

Most of us got irritated tonite n everyone want to just sleep but dont see everything yet..

@siena407 Be ready for tmrw yeorobun.. ^^

I'm speechless...

Writer-nim,  what have you done to my fav OTP? Why would you wasted 1 episode from 2 last precious remaining episodes for a nonsense breakup with no character development nor solution but time jumps?? How will the problem solved with only time jumps??? You should face the problem not running from it and only wait for the problem faded, the problem will still right there.

Aughhh @#¥%&*¥€¢£$

How will they manage to ended it nicely with only 1 episode left?

And why they gave us no preview?

Why writer-nim? Whyyyy???

T _______ T *criesinthecorner

8 minutes ago, holyfea said:

@debieg  imho, the writer would show us how genius suho is.. see, he gave up everything for everyone sake..

He jump in conclusion that he need to let bonui go..

Not insisting bonui to stay by his side n gave bonui time til bonui came to her sense n her own conclusion..

If it's not the drama, normal people who didnt know their story will say that Bonui left him cz he had nothing anymore, then they will start bitching bonui..

I hope the writer just troll us tonite.. Haha

Yeah all we can do is hope for the best. :blush:

Well guys what if within that one 1 before the time jump BN and SH did reconcile? there is still possibility. 

7 minutes ago, debieg said:

Yeah all we can do is hope for the best. :blush:

Well guys what if within that one 1 before the time jump BN and SH did reconcile? there is still possibility. 

I was just thinking about this. Like they might show in the last Truth or Dare that they were actually communicating with each other within that one year. Maybe they did plan to meet up, hence the last part of them going somewhere. lol idk.

I hope we get a more passionate kisses though....

Hello Luckiers...im back again

I was so happy that half of the show the live stream gone smooth but unfortunately i cant open soonpi at all.

Here u go what i got.please ignore my poor screencap.*bows*

XXWWoiA.jpg

Try to all hospitals that have Shim Bo Ra....

HrNAVF5.jpg

Go Suho!!!

Aw0UcZX.jpg

Gary gave Boni's location.

Cnwt5Bg.jpg

OLz6dnT.jpg

Break Up Scenes....*cryingariver*

1Pnimm5.jpg

VPZgaQb.jpg

ONE YEAR LATER....

Suho still try to build his new project.looks like the project relate to Boni's character.and he smiles~

5kb6dv8.jpg

F1Lutfv.jpg

RaiNDbt.jpg

Will they meet?for a new game?

5xk6p9d.jpg

8C3dM7U.jpg

He CRIEEEEEEEDDDDD.....

Argghhg my written recaps...has gone becos soompi acting up again.miaaan chingu.just pics for now.T___T

a77kq3c.jpg

25 minutes ago, Miss_Unicorn said:

Moreover, with such a huge HJE and RJY fanbase, i don't think he dares to anger the audience and risk ruining his portfolio. 

Just that, seriously, the inertia to watch this episode is so high. The amount of heartache is as strong as the amount of sweetness from the earlier episodes. ): Need some hugs and chocolate and ice cream and Suhos.

Can we just let they break up forever?

Just give Suho to me.. I will raise him.. Lol.. 

7 minutes ago, chi_mo_chi said:

Wait for  this scene tomorrow

I really hope that this will not be the last five minutes. Please, dear writer. 

Anw I just realised that this episode really really ended like The Master's Sun. JJW also let TGS leave after fighting for her and realising she needs the space to grow. He, too, left crying. For TMS' case, I can understand a lil bit more on why TGS needs time alone to figure out things. Her concerns are legit. Her being able to see ghosts really did put both of them in precarious situations and more than once. In Bonui's case, sigh the superstitions. They aren't even true. At least imo. Seriously Kudos to Suho for being so patient with her. 

First of all thank you  @emy_rose @Eichhoernchen @andy78 @Howlongwillthisfandomlast @alekaonu @emme85 @kokodus @sebnem @bonuibonui @fragglerock @miss_buttercup and chingus who have contributed for tonight screencap and live recap! you guys awesome as always!

Here comes my thought.....

If JSH and AMY getting back together in the end and the person whom he gonna meet is AMY.........:cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved::bawling:should I attack MBC building tomorrow?? 

By the way, the guy (that cute big guy) from Zeze Avengers, if I'm not mistaken who played as Lee Hyunbin, he just loved a post on my ig because I had loved attack a few of BTS photo on his ig. Really lovable of him and make me feel closer to LR. How could I move on from LR now guysss????

3 minutes ago, Miss_Unicorn said:

@realistic2280 They changed almost everything from the webtoon. The only thing they kept was the name Shim Bo-nui and her obsession with superstitions. There's no Je Su-ho, IF, Zeze, Bora, Gary etc in the webtoon. 

Hi @Miss_Unicorn, thanks for that info... i just cant believe how uneventful tonight's episode is ... hopefully tmr's episode will make it up...

by the way, the sunflower scene, are they wearing the same clothes as today's ending episode.. so that we know that they are meeting each other... sigh.. no more lovey dovey in BN's apartment...

Archived