[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

1 minute ago, fragglerock said:

Okay i understand this if you love me you will wait bit, its annoying but if one partner really wants to study abroad and its there dream etc then sure let them go and support them from a distance and still be either friends or lovers but encourage each other to reach your dream (not that these things always work long distance)

But to use it as a (you ran away obviously your not ready, although i have chased after you through the whole entire show and you did nothing but run from me, yeah sure you keep running for the next 10 years if you have to but sure i will wait indefinitely until you my beloved returns to my waiting arms)  *chokes*

chingu try to be like me :D just laugh it off all the absurd plot changes in last 2 eps... 

i can say i watched more absurd last episodes in some other dramas(like 'taste of love' it was souper absurd i almost cried lmao xD) so now im just waiting for episode to see the ending because i really love the drama for first eps.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no preview after all this stupid nonsense episode :o ???

RUDE.

Thank you for recaps and photos of new episode everyone im grateful that i didnt watch this episode actually >.< reading is enough to make me feel angry -_-

@sebnem  Oh i agree i am fed up with alot of the western shows thats why i prefer the eastern ones now and read the subtitles.  But the storyllines fall into such predictable endings that i actually have have my checklist;

• Watch the last episode - it is a happy ending - if yes proceed.
  • Do you like the chemistry of the main characters - if yes proceed.
  • Does the storyline look even remotely interesting - no - okay is it bareable to want to watch that many episodes if yes proceed
  • Okay then start episode 1.

Sadly thats my sequence now with some of these dramas cause they do loopy things like this with them.

That's ok guys We still have one more episode. Let's pray they will meet  again in the beginning of tomorrow's episode so we get those lovey dovey moments. From the spoilers earlier today (of suho and bora) it seems like they live together now, so fingers crossed that they get married! (I mean Suho and bonui ofc lol)

I feel relieved that they separated in this episode instead of the last episode (unavoidable kdrama trope) because Cheese in the trap was terrible to me because they separated in the last episode and never got back together lmao. Sorry to be talking about another drama but that totally ruined me. I didn't even watch the last episode.

3 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

@sebnem  Oh i agree i am fed up with alot of the western shows thats why i prefer the eastern ones now and read the subtitles.  But the storyllines fall into such predictable endings that i actually have have my checklist;

• Watch the last episode - it is a happy ending - if yes proceed.
  • Do you like the chemistry of the main characters - if yes proceed.
  • Does the storyline look even remotely interesting - no - okay is it bareable to want to watch that many episodes if yes proceed
  • Okay then start episode 1.

Sadly thats my sequence now with some of these dramas cause they do loopy things like this with them.

oiii then how do you watch currently airing dramas :o i couldnt wait to start so i have lots of dropped dramas myself :D

I like to check the chemistry between leads and the happy ending before i watch the shows too!

I am not as irritated with the shaman as others are, sure he said things to scare her, but she wanted to beleive it.  She had someone strong beside her who would do anything in the world for her including look after her sister.  Its one thing to want to protect the one you care about, but its not caring about them if you disregard what they want and run away.  They made her character weak with no moral background except that of her sister.

Gary knew she was unhappy her sister nows she is unhappy, everyone else knew how SH felt and yet its one year later and everyone has moved on and they are probably having fond "i miss you" moments.  In which her cowardly run will be seen as a time of the past moment of weakness and that happened back then doesnt matter, i miss you lets get back together syndrome.

Seriously, im not craving for happy ending..

At least everyone can resolve their problems, 

Find their own happiness & things they must've been struggle for. that's enough..

I just cant get angry just i cant control the plot as i pleased.. Lol.. *flipped the table*

Gary.. You must have ur own reason for being so darn thing! better to tell me tmrw.. Lol..

I guess Suho realizes that Bonui needs ALL the time in the world to completely realize that she's wrong the whole time. It's just like in ep. 11, except... way longer.

I love Amy being supportive when Suho tries to track Bonui through the hospice cares (?)---wait, she was, right?

Okay now I'm just... going to bed. I guess.

1 minute ago, holyfea said:

I just cant get angry just i cant control the plot as i pleased.. Lol.. *flipped the table*

This drama is so unpredictable right? the writer really did a good job and giving us that cliffhanger feeling at the end of the episode.  

@sebnem  Sadly with great difficulty and great irritation.  There was only a few dramas recently that were currently airing i got involved with episode by episode and so far i have struck out with the storylines 3 out of 4 now.  So yeah it is very painful to invest time week by week and watch the train wreck slowly unfold.

I am hoping for a better ending but i also have a huge list of old ones i do still like which will recharge my lost soul now for having this happen tonight.....lol

I hated the writer for making my SuHo cry. I want to kill him/her. 

But I also loved seeing RJY crying scene. I just love how he expressed the pain through his eyes. 

Bonui bonui...why oh why??!! 

Better be sweet all through out episode 16 because if not I'll swim to S. KOREA and have the shaman and the writer murdered with my own hands. Hahahahahahaha XD

Thank you sooooo much to all fellow screecapture, recapper @emy_rose @Eichhoernchen @andy78 @Howlongwillthisfandomlast @alekaonu and @emme85 

also for others who active during live broadcast @kokodus @sebnem @bonuibonui @fragglerock @miss_buttercup @debieg @holyfea and rest that i might forget to mentioned..

@emme85 glad youre backk unnie..hehehehe :heart:

1 more episodeee to go..i hope theres happy endinggg for out tiger couple..huksss... :bawling: writernim please not to disappointed us.... the story too frustrated today :expressionless:

Archived